Sooo. G16 3rd Cast Nirvana vs Warsoul Claw

Options
TheDan - Sanctuary
TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
edited November 2012 in Blademaster
So, now that Warsoul Claws are actually attainable for around 400M ish because of Nation Wars, anyone besides me considering switching from G16 fists / claws over to Warsoul claws or Warsoul Recast claws?

I posted 2 viable Links I was looking into.

G16 Nirvana Fists (Already had fists +10 and working on -int on chest)

4.00 APS base

G16 Warsoul Claw (Upgradable to Warsoul Recast)

3.33 APS base
BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
Post edited by TheDan - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    My g16 claws

The warsoul claws do about 296 more average damage compared to my claws at +12. The claws also get 10 more attack lvls.

The upgrade warsoul claws

The new warsoul claws do about base 93 more attacks, but they get 15~25 more attack lvls.

At the moment i am happy with getting my claws to +12. Not sure i want to go for the warsoul claws. Maybe if they introduce a new set of claws in a few months that far out dd's my current claws, i'll switch them.

Let's hope for r10 claws b:victory.
  • Sjuggs - Lost City
    Sjuggs - Lost City Posts: 617 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Going for the Ws claws as well, and since they got a recast now, also missing only -int boots
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    hmm that sure sounds cheap think i might start collecting my trophy weapons. hmm if i give one of those to a friend for lets say christmas if you were my friend would that make you happy? (trying to think ahead lol)b:avoid
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • BoomBastic - Lothranis
    BoomBastic - Lothranis Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Well.. i would recast those peak to *2 -int instead.. and then swap some -int items to better gear and get back down to 3,33 base (like swap lion nec/belt ffor r9 and cube)

I had both warsoul and *2 -int peaks..
    And the *2 -int on them made it easier to build and better 3,33 base then the warsouls could do..

I've tried all these combos on private servers (and that server had same recast % as normal, and casting a *2 int was not so bloody) I even had 5 aps base.. but i keept swaping back to 3.3 base and better armor for more "tankyness"...

And ofc the warsoul claws look epic, but peak.. ijs.. its like having 2 blue glowing **** on your hands.. not to shabby :P

Thats just MY thoughts b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • X_Rays - Sanctuary
    X_Rays - Sanctuary Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    In pve 5aps upgraded warsoul is the best. For PvP , Warsoul < 1x interval nirvana < 2x interval nirvana = Upgraded Warsoul. With 2x interval nirvana, you do slightly less damage but you generate more chi. Also you don't need TT99 neck/belt to reach 5aps sparked, which can save you a little time and 4 free slots on skillbar.
  • FateBlade - Lost City
    FateBlade - Lost City Posts: 519 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Seems like I'm only one will stay with my TT100 fists. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zaradon - Heavens Tear
    Zaradon - Heavens Tear Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Seems like I'm only one will stay with my TT100 fists. b:chuckle

Thih, not really pal :>
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Personally, I'd go with G16 Fists (though I'd use claws over fists). Physical attack is about the same, with the WS claws having a nice spike, but you lose out on a lot of Mdef. I'd go with a Cube neck and R9(R2) belt with the cash you'd save on getting Warsoul claws, you'll do about as much damage and can keep your defenses up to last longer. Most of what I clawed down were Seekers/Barbs, neither of which you gain very much from the extra 2% Pdef with your build, but the extra Mdef helps with Seekers. Everything else I preferred to just use axes on.

It all comes down to whether or not the 400m or so (At least that's what I hear) is worth how much more damage you'd get out of the claws, to me it's just not, but I have other things I'd need to work on first. If you have nothing else to work for and want a set of shiny claws to kill stuff with then go for it.

-Side Note-

Sticking with my TT100s too, I'm gonna make a pair of G16 from scratch going the TT route. I can't bring myself to kill my +10 garnet gem'd TT100s when I can't even +10 a new set of claws currently, saving up for something else.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • jdmef9
    jdmef9 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    My goal was also to get warsoul also maybe down the road but I'm happy with g16 at the moment. Seems like there's alot of other goodies ya might want before warsoul.
  • WangZi - Dreamweaver
    WangZi - Dreamweaver Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I'm personally sticking with G16 fists with double interval, because with that possibility, you can be base 3.33 aps with three pieces of R9R3 gear giving you up to 600 str instead of the weak 400-450 that most BMs have right now, which I think is better than the additional attack levels that you get with Warsoul claws, but of course I might just get the Warsoul claws later on just to you know... have everything b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig made by Dorset b:victoryb:thanks