class to play

I_am_noob - Dreamweaver
I_am_noob - Dreamweaver Posts: 58 Arc User
edited November 2012 in General Discussion
well since nirvy is dead and farming can be done by any class what you find to be most helpfull class to play allso class most fun to play ...PvP and PvE and whyb:laugh
Post edited by I_am_noob - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• iexze
    iexze Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Clerics are always needed in squads, or mystics. Seekers are a good solo class and are very fun.
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Psy's and wizards b:victory.
  • Manostra - Harshlands
    Manostra - Harshlands Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Sin : Everyone have one

BM : Can Tank, can DD, can Support, can AOE can Solo, fit in most Teams, everoyne love your Dragon.

Barb : Overgear, click pvp target, roll your head over the keyboard VICTORY

Wizzard: Hit hard , always find a delta run , hit hard and his nukes hit really hard , did i mention he got nice nukes ?

Psy : Hello Sin lets play a bit

Cleric : Can be used as a meat shield and absorb one shoot while your dds kill the other dds

Veno : you need only 2 skills to be cool in squad , in pvp everyone love your bramble

Mystic : Weee Cleric with more DMG
    I hate Room 38
  • MetzliDemon - Harshlands
    MetzliDemon - Harshlands Posts: 354 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Sin : Everyone have one

Yeah, the super popular class. It's sad, when i started playing PWI i chose a sin almost for random, I didn't know anything about the game, so I chose the class that looked better or prettier to me... And now i see i seem to be 1 more with the crowd of sins around there b:sad
    MetzliDemon - 102 Celestial Demon Assassin f:grin
    AmyDemon - 96 Demon Cleric
    ShekmetDemon - 81 Venomancer
    MictianDemon - 68 Blademaster
    HecateDemon - 60 Mystic
    AhrinamDemon - 50 Psychic
    AliahDemon - 24 Seeker
    And there's a 75 Barbarian too! f:cute
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    No love for Archers QQ
    but i gotta say, if i could restart now, id play a veno, purging people so fun!
    or a mystic
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • I_am_noob - Dreamweaver
    I_am_noob - Dreamweaver Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    hmm i was thinking on mystic maybe....any input there....i know id is suport class but how is its dmg compared to other arcanes? needed in squad more than orher or less? allso how it does in PvP(1vs1) or TW
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    My kingdom for a stashable weapon with purify
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    hmm i was thinking on mystic maybe....any input there....i know id is suport class but how is its dmg compared to other arcanes? needed in squad more than orher or less? allso how it does in PvP(1vs1) or TW

Let's put it this way, if the person knows how to play the mystic, you have to be really really careful to kill that mystic, chances are you will die. If playing bm. A lvl 70~80 sin does enough comparable damage to be a threat to lvl 100+ bm. I treat them with care. At present i avoid all psy's because i get one shot by them. Rest i can handle fine.
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Let's put it this way, if the person knows how to play the mystic, you have to be really really careful to kill that mystic, chances are you will die. If playing bm. A lvl 70~80 sin does enough comparable damage to be a threat to lvl 100+ bm. I treat them with care. At present i avoid all psy's because i get one shot by them. Rest i can handle fine.

tbh, you have to be careful with any mystic, and assassin, and psychic, any of them geared can be a huge threat, even ungeared, OP classes. seekers also hit hard, but have a slightly harder learning curve

notice the release dates of those classes
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Having experienced some pvp action for the first time (ty NW), I`d say the most annoying to face with would be a psy, though you would need some decent gear for it, reflects and seals are annoying to deal with + their high dmg.