Why doesn't our NW map have labels?

Options
Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
edited December 2012 in Nation Wars
Here is what the NW map looks like in PWCN from day 1 http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/3761/newtwmap.jpg

See how the territories have labels? Ours has no labels so it's impossible to tell where you have to click to join a battle.

I think this was an error and the localization team or whatever forgot to leave those in.

Hopefully this gets fixed by the next maintenance.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
Post edited by Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 on

Comments

• Kywe - Harshlands
    Kywe - Harshlands Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Ikr this. We always need to click on the lands and then Join to see its "name". I hope PWI gonna fix it, cuz its pretty much usefull to help us to decide where to go.
  • M_ - Dreamweaver
    M_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    i agree with that and also i would like to add this time there was so many people.....and last 30min i couldnt join any wars....that just suck
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    Zsw - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I support this thread. We definitely need Labels. It was really hard for me to coordinate my squad today as not only did we have people that can't find territories, but we also had the map frequently filling up before we even got there.
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin
    TehZsw - 100 Demon Archer

All Luck No Skillz PvPer: youtube.com/user/zsw007
  • Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver
    Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver Posts: 756 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Thank you for this map! Been wanting 1 badly!
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    b:surrender Man, this would have been helpful. Sending this to my squaddies pronto XD We were so lost Friday.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I'll just keep this open on my second monitor b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver
    Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver Posts: 756 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I'll just keep this open on my second monitor b:chuckle

Same lol. And yeah I also had a lot of "instance full" all the time.
  • XEffy - Dreamweaver
    XEffy - Dreamweaver Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Oh I hope they label our version next maint b:sweat

Thanks for the map though Asterelle \o/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Things are not always how they seem
    Will you be ready?
  • Bubbles - Morai
    Bubbles - Morai Posts: 1,143 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I was wondering that myself...

Pwi
    Pwcn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Larkray - Dreamweaver
    Larkray - Dreamweaver Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I was wondering that myself...

Pwi
    Pwcn

Between the two maps, seems to be theirs has an overlay that included the rivers even lol. Guessing during the unpacking, one of our devs misplaced an overlay image and was too lazy to find it~
    There's more to making a judging than everything being in black and white. The decision making process is a puddle of grays.
    True friends aren't those who would bail you out of jail, they're the one sitting with you in the cell saying, "Well that was fun!"
    Proud Level 101 Heavy/Arcane Tanking Fox Venomancer of DW~

Family is the people you're with, not the roof over your head. Ty Kindrid for helping me see that again.
  • Vancore - Sanctuary
    Vancore - Sanctuary Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    give a grid or something, make it look like battle ship i don't care just make it so we can read a damn map
    Federation of United Casters Keeping Others From Failing And
    Positively Succeeding (Taken from SkogDyr of Lost City)
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    Nahktuul - Archosaur Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Here is what the NW map looks like in PWCN from day 1 http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/3761/newtwmap.jpg

See how the territories have labels? Ours has no labels so it's impossible to tell where you have to click to join a battle.

I think this was an error and the localization team or whatever forgot to leave those in.

Hopefully this gets fixed by the next maintenance. If not I'll fix it myself :P

I second this. Extremely frustrating trying to explain to people in RaidCall on which territory to move to next:

"Lower left hand side, move cursor 3 spaces, slightly upper right motion, past the purple territory"

b:cry
    PWI Gamer since Closed Beta (Under RisenPhoenix/Nahktuul - Sanctuary/Archosaur)
  • _Shui - Harshlands
    _Shui - Harshlands Posts: 268 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    When I went nation wars I just clicked on a land and then it shows something like you are going to f2 then I know its f2 and can just cancel it and keep trying til I got it right.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I did what _Shui did lol but it was hard to coordinate and explain it to my squad so we ended up being spread around.

I'm saving that picture until they fix the territories. XD
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    What Shui said. That's what I did for both wars to adapt. It wasn't the optimal strategy as you lost a bit of time if you had to stop to tell your squadmates where you're going.

I saved the map as well. It'll be useful for this coming week's Nation Wars!
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Bubbles - Morai
    Bubbles - Morai Posts: 1,143 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    If we don't get the map in this week's patch, I'll just make my own patch for you guys to have.
    Bit silly we got the wrong map...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Yea I agree we should have the good map.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • RexNero - Dreamweaver
    RexNero - Dreamweaver Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options

If you fix it yourself pls tell me how fix it also becouse agreee u loss too much time for know what land u have to move with squad w/o label
  • akosireann
    akosireann Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Finally this will help on my ''wherethefukinghelliseveryone'' momentsb:chuckle
    Go Pure or go Fail

You have enemies? Good. That means you stood up for something in your life - Winston Churchill

Status of PvP in RT

The best pk in Raging Tides is in World Chat- Dylena
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    non of the admins of the forum seem to appear in such threads >_>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    a grid would be nice too, lets play battleship!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    Nahktuul - Archosaur Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    a grid would be nice too, lets play battleship!

HAH! YES! b:laugh
    PWI Gamer since Closed Beta (Under RisenPhoenix/Nahktuul - Sanctuary/Archosaur)
  • Star_Prism - Archosaur
    Star_Prism - Archosaur Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Thanks so much for this. b:thanks I made a copy and if they don't add it with the next update I'll just keep it open on my second computer. I ended up losing my squad in this last battle because they would tell me they were in E4 and I'm looking at the map wondering where the hell that is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

star-chaster.deviantart.com

star-chaster.tumblr.com
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Agree with this thread in general. And also planning to fix it if PWI doesn't during this week's patch. b:chuckle
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I'll pm Hey, you! about this. In the meantime, please be patient.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I know why our map doesn't have labels! Because VenusArmani stole G6! b:chuckle
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    D: omg. Everyone attack G6!

b:laugh Sorry Venus, couldn't help it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • TexanTank - Raging Tide
    TexanTank - Raging Tide Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
  • Kastus - Raging Tide
    Kastus - Raging Tide Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options

yeah it was kinda annoying people guessing where is D6 where r we going what the fak is happenin lol but i do hope they fix this
    youtube.com/kimbachiboy b:victory

Schooling QQme in The Art of PK since 2012
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited November 2012
    Options
    D: omg. Everyone attack G6!

b:laugh Sorry Venus, couldn't help it.

Come and take it from me. Mwu hahahahaaha.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!