Returning to PWI and have a few questions

danwebb
danwebb Posts: 2 Arc User
edited November 2012 in General Discussion
Hi everyone:D

I stopped playing PWI about 2 years ago and i would like to start playing again. I would just like to know do a lot of people still play and would i have to get my old BM(level 90) to 5aps for him to be viable in pvp or should i re-roll psychic?

Thanks b:victory
Post edited by danwebb on

Comments

• mrman91
    mrman91 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    danwebb wrote: »

I stopped playing PWI about 2 years ago and i would like to start playing again. I would just like to know do a lot of people still play and would i have to get my old BM(level 90) to 5aps for him to be viable in pvp or should i re-roll psychic?

My advice is to not come back. With this new expansion, the game is dying and messed up. The dynamics of the entire game have changed cuz of this expansion and it's changed for the worst
  • M_ - Dreamweaver
    M_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    mrman91 wrote: »
    My advice is to not come back. With this new expansion, the game is dying and messed up. The dynamics of the entire game have changed cuz of this expansion and it's changed for the worst

worst for cash players and non pvp players

might be good idea for him to come back now when most end game gear is easy accesable

especialy if he like pvp as we can see from his post
  • Lyritha - Heavens Tear
    Lyritha - Heavens Tear Posts: 447 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    it has not been determined if said gear is as easy as we think to get... remember all it takes is a update patch and it could change in a instant.

As for if it is worth coming back to? Only if you still have friends who play however if not probably not.
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    danwebb wrote: »

people are being overwhelmingly negative for no reason here, and completely ignored your original post. the game is still enjoyable, and its easy to level up now. since nirvana has been overriden as an instance, i think you should level up your psychic, get new easily obtainable gear on it, and youll be right back into the game
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Normally I'm trying to stay positive about this game but since the last expansion I just can't do it anymore... If you however decide to return I'd focus on getting that BM to lvl 100 as soon as possible 1st... If you'd make a new character you'll probably get stuck once your above lvl 60 cause you can't afford the basic things you need in-game anymore... If you manage to get your existing character to 100 (good luck on that though) you can use that one to make some income (BH100 gives 2 or 5 mil sometimes) to fund your alt...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    The people enjoying the game are actually on it, not here rubbishing the game. Now you can potentially enjoy the game more without two things a/real money and b/giving up your life to repetitive farming.

Get in and find out for yourself.
  • iexze
    iexze Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Getting to 5 APS does help end game when getting into squads, but so does DD. I happily play, though alot of people are moaning at the recent expansion, from what I gather it's made Nirvana pretty useless.

Good luck if you do come back though , I still find it fun ;)
  • Flamespirit - Dreamweaver
    Flamespirit - Dreamweaver Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    The day of the aps rule is over- I would make a psy an farm tokens from nw. Psy are just as welcome in bh 100 too. Even more so in delta bh. Psy can also pair up with a sin to sell fc big rooms as the psy can clear mobs while sin kills bosses.

Don't make another aps toon- there are plenty already. With the pvp element of farming now caster classes will spank aps types pretty easily.
  • rockofages777
    rockofages777 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    for a lot of us the game has died, for some it has become easier. theres nothing left for high lvls to farm
  • AirialAce - Raging Tide
    AirialAce - Raging Tide Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    it has not been determined if said gear is as easy as we think to get... remember all it takes is a update patch and it could change in a instant.

As for if it is worth coming back to? Only if you still have friends who play however if not probably not.

quite some bull**** there...
    the game is dieing at this rate,
    seen loads of good players quit bec of this...
    just a shame.
    go ahead and press r10 intoo game bec gear is extremely easy too obtain now if this keeps up.

also,what is the point again of nirvana now?
    pwi,you are getting cheap...

this event is the worst mistake you could makeb:shutupb:shocked

go ahead and try too make up for it,i will see what happens in a month from now

so if you ask me...don't consider too come back,bec everyone lazy enough will have endgame soon
    making it no fun at all too play at high lvl
  • M_ - Dreamweaver
    M_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    quite some bull**** there...
    the game is dieing at this rate,
    seen loads of good players quit bec of this...
    l

good players that spent few thousands k of $ for their rank9 +10 and now they butt hurt people getting it for free ijs
  • condo2009
    condo2009 Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Come back with a charge card and join the few remaining players.
  • gnawcatshop
    gnawcatshop Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I second mrman91's answer
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    good players that spent few thousands k of $ for their rank9 +10 and now they butt hurt people getting it for free ijs

The company Runs because of Good Players who spent few thousands k of $ ,
    why do u think MoG costs Gold ? If all Cs'ers quit and leave the game how u will buy golds from AH ?
    Who will provide you ? Forget about it the game will shutdown like PW-MY .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • Szol - Harshlands
    Szol - Harshlands Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    are ppl that butthurt cause they cant buy the edge anymore ? b:shockedb:shockedb:sad
  • gnawcatshop
    gnawcatshop Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    All I can say is that for people like myself who like to grind the game is dead. No reason to grind anymore when you can only make a couple thousand coin and your repairs cost ten times that amount. I could grind for rare drops like oils, fur, leather and thread but those items could never pay for the repairs on my gear much less for skill upgrades and new gear.