Your thoughts on the new update

Options
Bhavyy - Raging Tide
Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
edited November 2012 in Tideswell (East)
Hey, just wanted to make a post about this now that every ones had a go at the Nation Wars.

I personally thought they were a ridiculous amount of fun aside from the rewards.

What are your thoughts on the event itself?

What do you plan to do with the rewards? (aside from R9 recast ofc b:chuckle)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
youtube.com/bhavenmurji
pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
Post edited by Bhavyy - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Mechsiao - Sanctuary
    Mechsiao - Sanctuary Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    It's true everyone will get the same gear sooner than expected, either t3 or r9r2, but refine lvls and sharding will set people apart, especially since gold price is going to increase with the increase need for sharding and refining/chienkuning new gears. the harder instances will be played more like warsong/TT while easier instances getting obsolete like nirvana.
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I dont think it's all bad?

We got a great new event out of it. I know my squad have a craptonne of fun and i hope the people we fought with and against did too.

I think in light of many of the more recent changes... people are being pushed towards PVPing more.

So much for "Pvp being dead on raging tides".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • Boartracker - Raging Tide
    Boartracker - Raging Tide Posts: 614 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I thought it was a fun event. Faction squads for NWs are good for training for TWs as well. It's not rocket scientry and you can even take breaks if needed. Only lost half a plat charm in the 2 hours. b:laugh I even got to run our flag to goal once without getting dead. It looks like everyone is looking forward to doing NWs more.

As to the server economy, I confess as to not being an expert. However, it will make TWs more interesting with a lot more T2/ T3 Nirvy gear in with the R9s. Gear will be less important compared to skills if that works out. I understood that D Orbs may be in the exchange/ made items and there's new 5* D Orb to 9, 10, 11 & 12 D Orbs coming as well.

Should make for an interesting server...

b:bye
  • Breannak - Raging Tide
    Breannak - Raging Tide Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I want to make a r9.3 weapon for my wiz then a r9.3 archer next year. I kind of like NW very fun. b:pleased

Just made my g16 helm today :D
  • Kawaiiiii - Raging Tide
    Kawaiiiii - Raging Tide Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    its fun. even rewards are nice. it will up the level on TW and make it more of an even playing around.
    +10 w/ Tisha: youtube.com/watch?v=tKHuXP8LRFU&feature=plcp
  • Linc - Raging Tide
    Linc - Raging Tide Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Nation Wars started off as a headache and beatdown and twice crashed to desktop error report, but once we sorted out the system, the Light Nation was then doing nothing but Smoking fools, Lighting up suckers, Knocking chumps out and taking all the raptures

b:sin
    I did not feel the treachery or inconstancy of a friend, nor the injuries of a secret or open enemy. I had no occasion of bribing, flattering, or pimping, to procure the favour of any great man, or of his minion; I wanted no fence against fraud or oppression: here was neither physician to destroy my body, nor lawyer to ruin my fortune; no informer to watch my words and actions, or forge accusations against me for hire: here were no gibers, censurers, backbiters, pickpockets, highwaymen, housebreakers, attorneys, bawds, buffoons, gamesters, politicians, wits, splenetics, tedious talkers, controvertists, ravishers, murderers, robbers, virtuosos; no leaders, or followers, of party and faction; no encouragers to vice, by seducement or examples; no dungeon, axes, gibbets, whipping-posts, or pillories; no cheating shopkeepers or mechanics; no pride, vanity, or affectation; no fops, bullies, drunkards, strolling prostitutes, or poxes; no ranting, lewd, expensive wives; no stupid, proud pedants; no importunate, overbearing, quarrelsome, noisy, roaring, empty, conceited, swearing companions; no scoundrels raised from the dust upon the merit of their vices, or nobility thrown into it on account of their virtues; no lords, fiddlers, judges, or dancing-masters.
    From Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift
  • TruthWarren - Raging Tide
    TruthWarren - Raging Tide Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I love the major slap in the face of huge cash-shoppers. I just wish I was online earlier to witness all the QQing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Linc - Raging Tide
    Linc - Raging Tide Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    .............. :[[[ .....Cash-shoppers ..... :[[[

b:bored
    I did not feel the treachery or inconstancy of a friend, nor the injuries of a secret or open enemy. I had no occasion of bribing, flattering, or pimping, to procure the favour of any great man, or of his minion; I wanted no fence against fraud or oppression: here was neither physician to destroy my body, nor lawyer to ruin my fortune; no informer to watch my words and actions, or forge accusations against me for hire: here were no gibers, censurers, backbiters, pickpockets, highwaymen, housebreakers, attorneys, bawds, buffoons, gamesters, politicians, wits, splenetics, tedious talkers, controvertists, ravishers, murderers, robbers, virtuosos; no leaders, or followers, of party and faction; no encouragers to vice, by seducement or examples; no dungeon, axes, gibbets, whipping-posts, or pillories; no cheating shopkeepers or mechanics; no pride, vanity, or affectation; no fops, bullies, drunkards, strolling prostitutes, or poxes; no ranting, lewd, expensive wives; no stupid, proud pedants; no importunate, overbearing, quarrelsome, noisy, roaring, empty, conceited, swearing companions; no scoundrels raised from the dust upon the merit of their vices, or nobility thrown into it on account of their virtues; no lords, fiddlers, judges, or dancing-masters.
    From Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    And I wanted to top up 12k to get my recast last month...omg...omg omg...imagine that...that emo reason to bleed...b:surrender
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    That would suck so much Spell D:
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!