Anybody here got the freebie that pwi promised?

Options
Xdmghyper - Lost City
Xdmghyper - Lost City Posts: 207 Arc User
edited November 2012 in General Discussion
I just opened up my mailbox and didn't get the freebie that i signed up for, anyone else not get it? b:surrender
Post edited by Xdmghyper - Lost City on

Comments

• daniellover
    daniellover Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    No, nothing in my mailbox either b:cry b:angry
  • Cirrcus - Heavens Tear
    Cirrcus - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Have patience, lol.
  • BringinDeath - Archosaur
    BringinDeath - Archosaur Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    you had a CHANCE, not promised
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    The freebie is being sent to literally everyone that went to that teaser site and asked for it.

That's gonna be a lot of people and, like always with these things, will probably take a couple of days to go to everyone. If you don't have it yet, give it 2-3 days before getting concerned.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I think it has some issues. I received the giveaway gift last week already even though I was supposed to receive it today. All you can do is be patient!
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Laphroaig - Raging Tide
    Laphroaig - Raging Tide Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    truekossy wrote: »
    The freebie is being sent to literally everyone that went to that teaser site and asked for it.

That's gonna be a lot of people and, like always with these things, will probably take a couple of days to go to everyone. If you don't have it yet, give it 2-3 days before getting concerned.

But...but...but people are so adamant about getting things immediately. Don't you know there is no patience in the entitlement crowd in the land of Givemenows? b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Leave the gun. Take the cannoli" - Peter Clemenza

Level 101 kinky Demon BM and exquisite scotch sipper
  • Marid - Dreamweaver
    Marid - Dreamweaver Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Err, well I got mine when I signed up for it...
    Trust me, you're not missing out (timed fash, timed flyer, ugly rat pet)
    b:pleasedb:pleasedb:pleased
  • Arjunro - Heavens Tear
    Arjunro - Heavens Tear Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options

pft i knew it -.-
  • PlayfulSoul - Heavens Tear
    PlayfulSoul - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options

timed fash..sob..

Well it is for free, so I do not think we should complain at all, just be happy b:pleased
  • BringinDeath - Archosaur
    BringinDeath - Archosaur Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options

Timed as always

About as useful as chocolate teapot
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    But I think the rat pet is cute :(
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Phillio - Archosaur
    Phillio - Archosaur Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Didn't get anything yet on both my accounts, but it'll come eventually. Anticipation is fun too :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Time is the fire in which we burn. b:angry
  • Babizoka - Dreamweaver
    Babizoka - Dreamweaver Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I think it has some issues. I received the giveaway gift last week already even though I was supposed to receive it today. All you can do is be patient!

Same here. My friends didnt receive anything yet tho. In fact, one of them didnt even receive the anniversary pack he signed for a couple of months ago. Maybe PWI forgets some ppl sometimes.
    Wait... what?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear
    Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear Posts: 879 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    NPC fash and flyer. Morai pet will probably get NPC'ed too, being that they gave me 2 rat pets for anni. Those Morai rat pets look stupid lol Now your getting the Wizards with the broom. But, it's free, enjoy.
    R9s3 Beast w/Demon Facepalm
  • perfectj3#7350
    perfectj3#7350 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    you had a CHANCE, not promised
    Just as with everything else in this game, you've got a chance, but the only that is promised your time will be wasted.
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    About as useful as chocolate teapot

That sounds delicious. It's not useless if it satisfies my chocolate craving D:
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • lyann89
    lyann89 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    well i still didn't get my freebie b:sad and did submit gm ticket and still nothing b:angry and now is almost 3 days since that and i'm getting a bit angry :/
  • scarfaceclaw
    scarfaceclaw Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Youre not missing out on anything.

Its the same as last time, some **** timed fashoin , the 10 boxes that you open to get the **** necklace and the item u can trade (once you have 10) for a timed flyer and an all class pet.

So yeah, i wouldnt worry to much.
    What kind of fool pays for a free game.
  • Teseanna - Heavens Tear
    Teseanna - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,021 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I just opened up my mailbox and didn't get the freebie that i signed up for, anyone else not get it? b:surrender

i got mine the morning following the release. its only a rat guy with a broom, darkness fashion for fems, and a box like from the anniversary.
  • MysticHayley - Heavens Tear
    MysticHayley - Heavens Tear Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    no, but nation wars hasnt started for me to collect my 500 raps tonight. b:laugh
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    nope didnt get anything,oh well.
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Youre not missing out on anything.
    Its the same as last time, some **** timed fashoin , the 10 boxes that you open to get the **** necklace and the item u can trade (once you have 10) for a timed flyer and an all class pet.
    So yeah, i wouldnt worry to much.
    Yeah.... in the screenshot before the expansion came out, I thought the fashion looked really simmilar to the Darkness set, but for some odd reason tried to keep some hope that it was actually a different, untimed set exclusive to those who signed up for the event.
    How childish of me to think so lol *facedesk* Glad I didn't get it for my cleric, too.
    I got rid of my wizard slave lookalike(veno, duh), but I guess if someone wanted to be a troll, they could go and do their morai Luminance wizard slave quest with said pet summoned. xD
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evb - Heavens Tear
    Evb - Heavens Tear Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Isn't that rat pet straight out of ****? I know I've seen that thing in a different game.
    "I understand the logic. This logic isn't very useful when in use"

"Not many people look inside deer"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CuteKillah - Archosaur
    CuteKillah - Archosaur Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    i have waitd for days now without complaining i just want to know if ill have for wait another week or something. cant wait <3 havent really won anything even tho i put about 1000 dollars into this game..MAYBE MORE. anywasy yep excited<3333
    Fear The Cuteness b:heart