How to level up fast?

sagiha
sagiha Posts: 6 Arc User
edited November 2012 in Dungeons & Tactics
Before some years im played PWI and now im come back to play and im remember it was very hard to level up, so i want to ask if now its easier to level up in PWI:)
Post edited by sagiha on

Comments

• OverSlept - Harshlands
    OverSlept - Harshlands Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Now it`s even harder than before when you were playing! b:victory
  • sagiha
    edited November 2012
    Now it`s even harder than before when you were playing! b:victory

O: why?
  • Ephemera - Raging Tide
    Ephemera - Raging Tide Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Good luck affording gear/skills at 50+ without any money. Unless you're a cash shopper, of course.

That said, yes, it's faster to level up since they redid the lower level quests. Without putting money into the game, however, you're putting yourself at a disadvantage if you level as fast as possible, outleveling some of the better mats to farm. BH doesn't give any money until high levels, and Crazy Stone has always been a coin sink. Quests alone won't even cover repairs, either.
  • sagiha
    edited November 2012
    Good luck affording gear/skills at 50+ without any money. Unless you're a cash shopper, of course.

That said, yes, it's faster to level up since they redid the lower level quests. Without putting money into the game, however, you're putting yourself at a disadvantage if you level as fast as possible, outleveling some of the better mats to farm. BH doesn't give any money until high levels, and Crazy Stone has always been a coin sink. Quests alone won't even cover repairs, either.

so what that u say is when im lv 50 i must to put money into the game for level up faster and if im not putting its hard?
  • Ephemera - Raging Tide
    Ephemera - Raging Tide Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    sagiha wrote: »
    so what that u say is when im lv 50 i must to put money into the game for level up faster and if im not putting its hard?

The recent expansion made all DQ drops level 1-71 only vendor for 1 coin to NPCs. That's millions of coin lost while just casually questing...most of which usually goes to skills and pots. Skills at 40+ become increasingly more costly, both in spirit and coin. New free-to-play players are usually pretty broke often because of the cost of skills, even at low levels.

So yes. If you don't want to put money into the game, you won't be able to level your skills without slowing down and farming mobs for mats that everyone else will likely be farming too. It's the only way for newbies to make enough money for skills now. Racing through levels will leave your skills underleveled and you with no money to buy gear.
  • mrcharlytoo
    mrcharlytoo Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I'm not entirely sure I agree.

I started a new toon last week - an archer. Now lvl49. Seeded it with 10k from another char (so I could get a pickaxe and pots).

That archer has 600k and I've levelled all essential skills.

Sure, that's not enough to start getting TT60 gear. But it's not stony broke either.
  • moles007
    moles007 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    i'm only at level 30 with my BM. I recommend when you start to not stop playing with this type of character once you get the first flying sword because when you lose it after a couple days it will take soooo long walking everywhere to get to level 30 :/

Moles

www.mondoclub.com
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    It's easy and fast to level to 60 than after that you can do the NW and get easy money. I made around 50m in 4 hours with NW and I'm level 63-65.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • piranhakeet
    piranhakeet Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Hyper stones.
    Better yet, hyper stones and FF runs.

Once I figured out the game it's much easier to level up faster. Normally of course.
    And yes, becareful not to level up past your skills. Higher level with few skills, the ones you do have are low and ineffective. Plus, you'll need higher level armor and weapon. Power level from low to high, and not a cash shopper, good luck with gear.
    You'll have to play catch up with some skills you'll want. Meaning, lots of spirt and coin available to boost skills from 3 to 10 for example. If you're not cash shopper, good luck.
    Also, you'll need to be doing your spiritual cultivation along the way as well. So unless you've been doing your culti, you wont have higher skills available anyway.
    For really fast power leveling you better know what you're doing and how to build an end game toon. If you do, and have some coin, this is fine. Not recommended for newer or broke players.
    I would suggest hybrid power leveling. Mostly sticking to the quest list and keep up with culti. Then you can power level to boost you to the next level. Or even 3 or 4 levels. Get caught up with weapons and gear, etc. Play normally till all caught up. Then power level a little bit again. You also get reputation from quests. Straight hard-core power leveling you'll need to buy 100k rep for rank 8 gear. at 12k ea (cheap) for 25 rep. That's 4000 wraith officer badges. Got coin?
    So all these things will hit you at once if you get too high too fast. Like I said, if you got money, this is fine. But if you're a broke farmer opposed to spending money, ehhh, good luck.
    And true, Nation Wars made me a rich man over night. But, level 60ish? In NW? bwahahaha. Oh boy, good luck on that one. Yea I heard a few who have. But honestly it's minimum 90 and up to really hang in there. And still, the 103's and 105's will eat you for lunch. Fair warning. Try Theatre of Blood nightly event. See how well you do, give you an idea what you'll be up against. (evil grin)

Oh, btw, NW is a real charm eater. Kiss your Platnum HP charm goodbye.
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited November 2012
    It's easy and fast to level to 60 than after that you can do the NW and get easy money. I made around 50m in 4 hours with NW and I'm level 63-65.

This. I pushed my 41 bm to level 61 in like two days. It's not hard to level. Gearing up and buying skills on the other hand could be difficult with the current coin rewards but they are looking into fixing the DQ point issue. It was implemented due to a lot of botters in China. And no, you are not forced to spend money. With no help from a main or cash shop. I only got 5 of those levels through heads, the rest was obtained by all the other things its easy to do to level. I still got bh29 in my log, in fact. Just didn't get a chance to do it. ::shrug::

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Forsaekan - Heavens Tear
    Forsaekan - Heavens Tear Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    hi bella-how u do dat ??-if u can do it-i should b able 2 !! Hellz Yezb:thanksb:flower

btw venus-if they fix dq now it will REALLY pizzmeoff-i jus sold all my stackz o dq n bamk fer 1 coin ea-{not so lol}