How to read the map ?

Manostra - Harshlands
Manostra - Harshlands Posts: 308 Arc User
edited November 2012 in General Discussion
Im so confused now

I figured flags spawn east and west and you must drag them to north or south depending if you def or attack. But whats that big point in the middle ? whats its meaning and what does the npcs on the map do ? And how can you see the coordinates before you click a region to enter ? It spamms me with informations wich regions need defence but how im supposed to knew where H 9 is ?

Thx pwi for crashing my client when my squad entered the war realm and made me enter another fac and dying randomly without plan or coordination , at least i make points somehow :d
I hate Room 38
Post edited by Manostra - Harshlands on

Comments

• Aquilez - Sanctuary
    Aquilez - Sanctuary Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Im so confused now

I figured flags spawn east and west and you must drag them to north or south depending if you def or attack. But whats that big point in the middle ? whats its meaning and what does the npcs on the map do ? And how can you see the coordinates before you click a region to enter ? It spamms me with informations wich regions need defence but how im supposed to knew where H 9 is ?

Thx pwi for crashing my client when my squad entered the war realm and made me enter another fac and dying randomly without plan or coordination , at least i make points somehow :d

the flag can spawn on any of those 3 squares(east, west and mid) not sure yet if its random or not

the npcs on map are there just so you know wich side you need to go?(blue or red)

far as i could tell, the coordinates work like this?
    From left to right: A, B, C, D and so on
    From top to bottom:1, 2, 3, 4....
    just need to pay some atention and after some time you can figure wich land you want to go

can any gm/mod fix my lv on avatar? i'm 103 not 95 b:angry
  • Ripokeke - Sanctuary
    Ripokeke - Sanctuary Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Well, I have to agree it is very confusing. Be it small map or big map, no one had any idea for the first 5 mins just Wat is going on.

One improvement they can make is to make the territory name show up when mouse over. like E-6, G-9 etc