So who had fun tonight?

Eoria - Harshlands
Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
edited December 2012 in Dawnglory (EU)
Dunno about you guys, but I thought Nation Wars were a lot of fun and now I can't wait for Sunday night. b:sad
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
I <3 Subtraction.
/blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
Post edited by Eoria - Harshlands on

Comments

• charles
    charles Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Dunno about you guys, but I thought Nation Wars were a lot of fun and now I can't wait for Sunday night. b:sad

It was so fun i even consider start playing againb:shutup
  • jamminjimmy
    jamminjimmy Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    enjoyed hell out it
    5941165jeLeR.png
  • Paulrogers - Harshlands
    Paulrogers - Harshlands Posts: 653 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Ewa Sonnet has the best pair of jugs ever. Nothing else compares." - Eoria.
    HE'S OVERALL KNOWLEDGE OF THE CLASS IS LEGIT.
  • Wampirewoman - Harshlands
    Wampirewoman - Harshlands Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    b:chuckle since tw is kind of "no challenge" lately this is the most fun i had in a while
    b:dirty can't wait on Sunday event
  • princece
    princece Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2012
  • princece
    princece Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    b:chuckle since tw is kind of "no challenge" lately this is the most fun i had in a while
    b:dirty can't wait on Sunday event

cant wait to gear up my next 2 alts with g13
  • Kywe - Harshlands
    Kywe - Harshlands Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Same. Can't wait till its Sunday! b:victory
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    People had more fun than in TW. I had a lot of fun, it's really funny that we don't see enemies names (I think at some point I was even hitting my director b:shocked), I can't wait to sunday night for do it again (and also get my 3rd recast weapon with free rapture XD).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • FoosYu - Harshlands
    FoosYu - Harshlands Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Nation Wars for about a while felt like a drug b:nosebleed

It's literally like pvp but with nirvana rewards! So you get the best of both pve(reward wise) and pvp(kill all enemies!)

It's also funny seeing different factions and different people were working well together for a common cause (other than vaevictus) like how everyone went from "fu zulu/cata/infamous/blahblahblah" to "oh hey let me help you out there fellow nation buddy!" b:victory

I hope people learned to have fun again with PWI, but since everyone is too busy QQ-ing about canny/rap prices, doesn't seem like it b:chuckle
  • Irca - Harshlands
    Irca - Harshlands Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    was nervous to enter because my gear is still sub par...but by far some of the most fun I have had in this game in a long time!!! Looking forward to Sunday!! Love nw :-)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    People had more fun than in TW. I had a lot of fun, it's really funny that we don't see enemies names (I think at some point I was even hitting my director b:shocked), I can't wait to sunday night for do it again (and also get my 3rd recast weapon with free rapture XD).

"EFF you, HatchetNinja!!"
    "...That was you?"
    "....NO IT WAS THE OTHER BLONDE PSYCHIC ON THE SERVER. b:angry"

Unless someone has a distinctive face, you have no flippin' clue who you're fighting, which is kinda funny.
    I also learned that a lot of sins look incredibly generic and they're impossible to tell apart from each other without their names above their heads.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • MasterPerian - Lost City
    MasterPerian - Lost City Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I like that omg factor of NW not knowing who the hell is hitting you or who the hell your hitting till you have been hit or hit them. Its either eh rubbish or OMFG GANK HIM! b:laugh
    What can you expect from filthy little heathens? Their whole disgusting race is like a curse. Their skin's a hellish red they're only good when dead they're vermin, as I said and worse. They're Savages! Savages! Barely even human. Savages! Savages! Drive them from our shore! They're not like you and me
    which means they must be evil we must sound the drums of war! They're Savages! Savages! Dirty redskin devils! Now we sound the drums of war!
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    "EFF you, HatchetNinja!!"
    "...That was you?"
    "....NO IT WAS THE OTHER BLONDE PSYCHIC ON THE SERVER. b:angry"

Unless someone has a distinctive face, you have no flippin' clue who you're fighting, which is kinda funny.
    I also learned that a lot of sins look incredibly generic and they're impossible to tell apart from each other without their names above their heads.

Yup every sin/psy have all the same face except you. XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I like that omg factor of NW not knowing who the hell is hitting you or who the hell your hitting till you have been hit or hit them. Its either eh rubbish or OMFG GANK HIM! b:laugh

I would disguise my face but then again there's like 1 active R9 mystic on the entire server. (and I'm not counting my mystic as active). So idk how well that would even work. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited November 2012
    Well tonight's NW was decent, had fun, but I was pretty dissapointed by the tokens. I only got 178...did a decent amount of damage and died like 4 times...from the posts ppl were ranting I was expecting to get 300-400 at least...maybe cause I was in the 3rd place nation :/. Oh well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • FoosYu - Harshlands
    FoosYu - Harshlands Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    if it helps burnout, it's probably because friday there was like 150-170 per nation (about 600-700 people total) while today was like....over 1000 people b:shocked
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited November 2012
    if it helps burnout, it's probably because friday there was like 150-170 per nation (about 600-700 people total) while today was like....over 1000 people b:shocked

Yeah i read a post in general that explained it...HL had a score of what? 60k tokens? So that's 60 tokens average per person w/ 1000 ppl...I was in 3rd place so not bad I guess.

I think dark would have done better if the **** sins with 4k hp didn't keep rushing to cap the flags then get 1-shot...everytime a BM or barb capped we were able to cap the flag 100%...but yea...

nub sins ruining games since 2009.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    anyone can make a video of this? (:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited November 2012
    anyone can make a video of this? (:

The fights lean more towards the "west arch/SP pvp" style of fast, crazy skirmishes, rather than the TW "spam tab pew pew" style. Personally I think it's way more fun because you're put in situations where you're fighting w/ people you don't normally fight with, vs people who might even be in your faction....every fight is basically different, and it doesn't feel weird at all because you can't see their names.

PWI has accomplished what HL could never do, and that's to split up the power among equal sides.

In any case I plan to record the next match and see if I can post it here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    The fights lean more towards the "west arch/SP pvp" style of fast, crazy skirmishes, rather than the TW "spam tab pew pew" style. Personally I think it's way more fun because you're put in situations where you're fighting w/ people you don't normally fight with, vs people who might even be in your faction....every fight is basically different, and it doesn't feel weird at all because you can't see their names.

PWI has accomplished what HL could never do, and that's to split up the power among equal sides.

In any case I plan to record the next match and see if I can post it here.

thanks ! I don't think I'll be available next week ;x but if you do that, I'll know how it looks exactly ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Os_bm - Harshlands
    Os_bm - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    i wanna try this stuff out even tho i have been long time out i wanna see how it works so if anyone can explain in some short stuff what to do and how to work in it as a bm would be great ty if you do so b:pleased

b:flowerb:flowerb:flower take a cool flower os_bm :p
  • ArmaniEx - Harshlands
    ArmaniEx - Harshlands Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Rest in peace tw attendance with this, worth it though ..tw will never be as fun as this.
  • Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    i wanna try this stuff out even tho i have been long time out i wanna see how it works so if anyone can explain in some short stuff what to do and how to work in it as a bm would be great ty if you do so b:pleased

b:flowerb:flowerb:flower take a cool flower os_bm :p

Os!!!!!!!! ^_^

Come to Infamous <3 we are all there now xD
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Rest in peace tw attendance with this, worth it though ..tw will never be as fun as this.

Basically PWI just reasoned that TW would be more fun if we'd balance ourselves, but also realized that'll never friggin' happen cuz greed n pride n petty competition and bragging rights, so they did it for us.

Fear not, Tunnel Snakes will figure out a way to dominate this **** til they forced to seperate us. b:cool
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Paulrogers - Harshlands
    Paulrogers - Harshlands Posts: 653 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Basically PWI just reasoned that TW would be more fun if we'd balance ourselves, but also realized that'll never friggin' happen cuz greed n pride n petty competition and bragging rights, so they did it for us.

Fear not, Tunnel Snakes will figure out a way to dominate this **** til they forced to seperate us. b:cool

totally got that fallout 3 reference yeaahhh -hi 5s longknife-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Ewa Sonnet has the best pair of jugs ever. Nothing else compares." - Eoria.
    HE'S OVERALL KNOWLEDGE OF THE CLASS IS LEGIT.
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Oh, I had fun seeing people run the other way and people meditating in NW
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    click whisper to see names...ijs b:laugh