Main Discussion about NW pricing and effect on game

Comments

• Flamespirit - Dreamweaver
    Flamespirit - Dreamweaver Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    cash shop +12 an you will still be ahead of the game...free to play players will be running around in +6 flawless gemed gear.
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    cash shop +12 an you will still be ahead of the game...free to play players will be running around in +6 flawless gemed gear.

sad part is a r9 +10/11 psy 1shot him and hes +10 r9rr (armor wise that is) wep wise both +12 and he tried ig dbl spark hope for a zerk crit and fail reselath on said psy 20 times hoping to 1shot him and failed.... i think the +6 could still drop him >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • quailea
    quailea Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Please explain how Nation wars does this. I'm not saying you're wrong, I just dont understand where you're coming from. Hasnt this just given a massive reward for non-csers? The csers are also qqing about nation wars for that reason.

Nation wars actually doesn't seem to rotate around cash shoppers, like most other things PWI does. just been a thorn in my side for a long time now. the only complaint I had to do with cashers and the new feature was that the R9 +12 everything (not all of them cash, I know, but a LOT do) were the ones dominating every field regardless. I suppose my irritation with that is that pwi made the "balancing system" able to be circumnavigated by simply being in a squad. kinda screws the whole idea over, no?
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Hey ulqui think of it this way...

The game needs money to go on...
    you cash shopped money for others to play for free...

so YOU payed for my R9R2.

I can not thank you enough!!

Thanks soooo much ulqui - you and you alone are the only person you can hold responsible for this!! Dont quit on us now - Stay to see your very own creation!

THANKKK YOUUUUUUb:cryb:dirtyb:kissb:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • M_ - Dreamweaver
    M_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    @Bhavyy - Raging Tide

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahah this made me laugh b:laughb:cryb:laugh
  • Roahk - Raging Tide
    Roahk - Raging Tide Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I'm not CSer or something, but Nations War's reward killed totally PWi's Economic, so this is really ridiculous, I love to play this game, but if this keep so, this game won't playable anymore.
  • brewdogg0007
    brewdogg0007 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    congrats on making your game a childs game now giving away everything for free. worked my *** off to get my 3rd cast nirvina and now you just gave everyone in the game the same gear as me in less than 2 hours....

roll back your game before the nation war take it all way and make the max coins like 10 this is a bit stupid
  • StarianNight - Dreamweaver
    StarianNight - Dreamweaver Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I spent a good deal of my time and effort and never achieved R9 simply because the gear I worked for or cashed was as good as I wanted it to be, and now more than ever I do NOT want to spend more cash on the game when it simply changed overnight how measly my set of gear is. Whilst I do see the bright side of it, I can't help but feel a bit cheated that everything has just changed so suddenly. It's a dramatic shift, and it will feel rough for the near future but it's something which should at least be made to cater to all those who worked hard for the past years to achieve what they have.

Totally agree with Alexpoo. This Nations War will definitely make PVP more interesting, but I sort of feel cheated with how easily people can acquire gear now. My g16 set which took me 6 month to farm (not including weapon since I CSed that), will be easily obtainable by players in less than 2 weeks if they do Nations War every time when it's available. My hard work goes down the drain just like that b:shedtear

I CSed my g16 weapon, but as Alex stated, I feel no desire to ever put more cash into this game. What's the point when I know it will be easily obtainable in the future? I'm sure many other players feel the way I do towards using real money in this game now. However, the real question is this, will PWI gain more profit from this since it will force people with a superior complex to buy R9 or CS for refines and shards? OR it will decrease their profit dramatically due to less people like me who just CS for a part of their gear?b:question
  • Alexandreus - Dreamweaver
    Alexandreus - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I agree with Tsukyini for several of my own reasons. I ended CSing a while ago, since I was happy with my gear and where I was at, but this does upset me slightly.

It isn't as though PWI will just refund me all the CSing I did since now everything is dirt cheap, and if they really want to fix it up they should do something simple: Add R9 mats to forges. I mean honestly, the Nirvana market has completely gone under and there's no reason NOT to have them in there no with so much mats flying around. Make R9 more accessible for a more level playing field, that's all.
  • M_ - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2012
    how did it kill it?by giveing everyone same chance to compete in tws or pk again people who spent thousands and thousands of $

ik this is gm mistake.....but for once they did something useful for pwi

pwi database says 1 rap = 60 suppy token and 1 cunny = 8 supply token

im sure its gonna be fixed with new maint...but they better not thinking about rolling it back

some people farm hard last few days when x2 started....i farmed myeslf 200m+
    roll back can just make even more and more people rage and quit
  • Castgurl - Raging Tide
    Castgurl - Raging Tide Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I'm gonna be honest...

The Nation Wars event was fun, but oh my goodness..if the exchanges for the tokens/items/rewards we received from participating stays the same...

This -is- and will be, the final nail to PWI's coffin...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Castgurl.com - Beast Domes comic soon to be under contract.
    People that act tough in this game are the lowest people irl...
    2nd RB Veno 103/TooLazy/TooLazy (I will update.)
    2nd RB Sage Barb - Lrugtasc (Active)
    Youtube/Castgurl - PWI
    Facebook/BeastDomes and you can find it on Google+
    If you flame me or disrespect me I will BL you. No questions asked. b:kiss
  • daftpunk2
    daftpunk2 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Would you be so kind to explain why it killed the economy?
  • quailea
    quailea Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    So you cry because all your work gone to waste you want to quit now? Heres some advice = Don't join Nation Wars and do your thing your usual way. I think Nation Wars is MORE for non-cashers. So if you are going to quit, don't. Because if you quit then your hard work has TRULY been a waste.

I repeat: Cashers keep doing their precious little nirvana etc and non-cashers do Nation Wars.

OK so how is it balanced when anyone running NW can get 400 raps in 2 hours, twice a week, when the "cash shoppers" who nirvy have no humanly possible way to do that?

And quite frankly not everyone who farmed nirvy was a casher.
  • Raphxelion - Raging Tide
    Raphxelion - Raging Tide Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    lol this doesnt only affect people who worked for r9t3 it affects every1 that worked for nirvana and r8r x.x
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I personally didn't read all, but I LOVED that, It's so fun. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • M_ - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2012
    daftpunk2 wrote: »
    Would you be so kind to explain why it killed the economy?

there wouldnt be much left to farm -tt (most profitable),warosong,lunar and delta

nirvy was best farming instance for caster....

now when it would became usless...ofc all people would want refine gears and get gems for ther epic gears that would sky rocket gold price same as gems
    edited November 2012
    how did it kill it?by giveing everyone same chance to compete in tws or pk again people who spent thousands and thousands of $

ik this is gm mistake.....but for once they did something useful for pwi

pwi database says 1 rap = 60 suppy token and 1 cunny = 8 supply token

im sure its gonna be fixed with new maint...but they better not thinking about rolling it back

some people farm hard last few days when x2 started....i farmed myeslf 200m+
    roll back can just make even more and more people rage and quit

Ok so fix it by... NOT rolling it back and letting all those people keep everything... and then NOT let other people do the same?

Keep EVERYTHING the way it is now, since it's already screwed anyway and let people adjust.
  • M_ - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2012
    congrats on making your game a childs game now giving away everything for free. worked my *** off to get my 3rd cast nirvina and now you just gave everyone in the game the same gear as me in less than 2 hours....

roll back your game before the nation war take it all way and make the max coins like 10 this is a bit stupid

yea and you smd and give me back 200m i farmed this 2days and its a deal b:victory
  • Castgurl - Raging Tide
    Castgurl - Raging Tide Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I had a lot of fun in the Nation Wars. I built my character for pretty much TW related events and what have you. When I switched servers, I did far less TW than before and kinda missed it - more now that I'm in a guild that's not quite ready for it yet. The event brought back memories of being in TW and it was a lot of fun -

I *am* worried that a lot of those that poured money onto their nirvy - R8 - R9 even may leave/rage (well, they are but meh...LOL)

And the Nirvy market has taken a HUGE nose dive.

My veno is sage and I never really bothered with farming Nirvy in the time that it was first put into the game up until now. In fact, this 2x was the first that I actually did such a thing LOL. I farmed mats, TT and bhs for the coin to buy the cannies when prices were lower...

Anyway, this has brought some good - I finally got half of my gear in the Nirvy stage. Will I do Nation Wars again? Hell yes. Do the non-cashers have a chance to stand toe to toe against the cash shoppers/those that are higher in gear? Of course. I can't help but feel bad for those that put major money AND time into their gear...but all well. It's something new - either accept it
    , or get off.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Castgurl.com - Beast Domes comic soon to be under contract.
    People that act tough in this game are the lowest people irl...
    2nd RB Veno 103/TooLazy/TooLazy (I will update.)
    2nd RB Sage Barb - Lrugtasc (Active)
    Youtube/Castgurl - PWI
    Facebook/BeastDomes and you can find it on Google+
    If you flame me or disrespect me I will BL you. No questions asked. b:kiss
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    You could always quit and then you dont have to QQ so much.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited November 2012

Cool my chars have tt99 but I can get 3rd cast Nirvana in 2hrs. Awesome....um how do i do that again......
  • Geshwur - Raging Tide
    Geshwur - Raging Tide Posts: 570 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Ok so fix it by... NOT rolling it back and letting all those people keep everything... and then NOT let other people do the same?

Keep EVERYTHING the way it is now, since it's already screwed anyway and let people adjust.

Agreed, but put at least MoGs into the rewards for NW or back into DQ (Not even GSTs) to allow F2P to have a decent start torwards R9.
    Current Gears
    pwcalc.com/90f636550cbd5beb
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited November 2012
    Moving this nirvana market crash thread. :P

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    edited November 2012
    I had a lot of fun in the Nation Wars. I built my character for pretty much TW related events and what have you. When I switched servers, I did far less TW than before and kinda missed it - more now that I'm in a guild that's not quite ready for it yet. The event brought back memories of being in TW and it was a lot of fun -

I *am* worried that a lot of those that poured money onto their nirvy - R8 - R9 even may leave/rage (well, they are but meh...LOL)

And the Nirvy market has taken a HUGE nose dive.

My veno is sage and I never really bothered with farming Nirvy in the time that it was first put into the game up until now. In fact, this 2x was the first that I actually did such a thing LOL. I farmed mats, TT and bhs for the coin to buy the cannies when prices were lower...

Anyway, this has brought some good - I finally got half of my gear in the Nirvy stage. Will I do Nation Wars again? Hell yes. Do the non-cashers have a chance to stand toe to toe against the cash shoppers/those that are higher in gear? Of course. I can't help but feel bad for those that put major money AND time into their gear...but all well. It's something new - either accept it
    , or get off.

The thing IS, that it's easy and simple for a player who never CS'd (not assuming you have or have not) to simply state "Deal with it". Since they don't know or recognize that feel of being cheated in one way or another.

As I stated before, I see the bright side and do intend to keep playing since it evens out the playing field now more than ever. HOWEVER, it does not change the fact that I did spend my money on something which has just completely overnight become almost obsolete. Not only that, people who have spent countless hours farming 2x simply to have what people can now obtain in one night, it happens.

To people who now view the game as fair and balanced, it's "Deal with it or gtfo". I do feel cheated in a way, but won't accuse PWI or anyone of making me feel cheated. You can't simply GIVE BACK all the money which you have already put into the game, that's the one thing people misunderstand. "Cash shoppers will always cash shop" seems to be what people always expect, when it isn't always true. At least give those who keep the game free for all something in return. I'm not saying give them FREE R9 or something insane like that, but some form of compensation which feels justified to NOT ONLY THEM, BUT ALSO THOSE AROUND THEM. That's all.
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited November 2012
    Moving this to then supply token/nirvana market discussion.

• M_ - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2012
    alex i know you feel cheated.thats normal.but just for example of my case

iv been cheated also.....many times....from gms and game

same as you feel now you wasted your money....its the same how i feel i wasted my hours and hours farming and leveling

example - i made g15 +12 nirvy daggers (bound) before even rank9 or g16

my options - go g16 and reset +12....or pay for transfer (idk how many but its not cheap)
    and hope to get interval....in case i dont i need to keep rerolling and transfering +12 each time

example number 2 - fc glitch.....back in days fc glitch was popular but it was against rules
    i have kept watching forums and seeing GMs saing its banable....i never wanted to risk what i farmed in this game in last couple of years.....so i decided go fair way and not do it

and then again now i feel cheated because all this people glitched and got away with it

pwi devs are incapable to do anything good....if you been playing for long time you should know it.....everyone get cheated by game in some way
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited November 2012
    Moved because it's about the effects of the supply tokens....

• KingCrash - Dreamweaver
    KingCrash - Dreamweaver Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Moved because it's about the effects of the supply tokens....

Getting tired yet?
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited November 2012
    Moved to the supply token thread. :P

• Raphxelion - Raging Tide
    Raphxelion - Raging Tide Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    economy is not ruined because some things are not affected by this change, but a wide aspect of the economy is ruined...here is the reason?

1. Many players make their coins through nirvana, nirvana is now useless and it will go back to when sins/aps dominated farming and everyone gets screwed.

2. GBQ mats another way people make coins are gbq mats.

3. Many of the mats required to craft each of those warsoul mats, may be affected...just have to wait and see