This game is so dead that...

_Bloody_Fox_ - Lost City
_Bloody_Fox_ - Lost City Posts: 224 Arc User
edited November 2012 in General Discussion
I left my char afk next to where krixxix spawns for about 22 hours and no one killed me >.>

on my 92 veno.

What the heck.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Facebook.com/tangyfox
EX Legendary on Sanctuary
Moved to LC to PK
Post edited by _Bloody_Fox_ - Lost City on

Comments

• augustfinknottle
    augustfinknottle Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Main PvP areas in most servers has migrated from OT to West Gates. That might be a reason for it.
  • Sagek - Sanctuary
    Sagek - Sanctuary Posts: 1,156 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Gimme a sec I'm on my way...
  • SpeedxBolt - Sanctuary
    SpeedxBolt - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Thats ok man, I flew my blood red baby alt (lvl 55) from dreamweaver port to 1k. Afk the whole time and I never got kiled.
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    Nahktuul - Archosaur Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Main PvP areas in most servers has migrated from OT to West Gates. That might be a reason for it.

Even on PvP servers? Why? The entire map is open PvP.....

Just doesn't make any damn sense!
    PWI Gamer since Closed Beta (Under RisenPhoenix/Nahktuul - Sanctuary/Archosaur)
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    _Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    ofc it does make sence nobady quest we are all in frost or in nv or in wz or in koral or hell/heaven.

long long long time have passed since we pvp everywhere pvp or pve dosent matter.

why else would we have pk hot spot otherwise.

in lost city we even have lost as one of the new pk hot spots.

there is no open pk anymore its so 2008 b:bye
  • XRysanx - Lost City
    XRysanx - Lost City Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    meh it happens dude sometimes i go out of safe zone for a long time and stay alive other times i get killed on the spot just depend on when ppl are on or if they even feel like pking you i mean there some that kill everyone they see and others who are scared to touch or or could just care less after all u don't HAVE to pk a person just because they got white name but i think u know all of this and it could just be that your disappointed about how the games going and if you are then you might not have to be for much longer because things do seem to be getting better......slowly but surly but if that not enough u could try quitting or taking a breakb:victory
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Thats ok man, I flew my blood red baby alt (lvl 55) from dreamweaver port to 1k. Afk the whole time and I never got kiled.

you had to be flying high, and its hard to kill people who are flying, a flying chase almost never suceeds, because speed buffs cant work, and skills to stop movement take time to cast and get negated by distance increase
    I left my char afk next to where krixxix spawns for about 22 hours and no one killed me >.>

on my 92 veno.

What the heck.

havent seen orchid temple pkers in so long on sanctuary, but i remember that exact area being a hot spot a long time ago, used to have to fend off pkers while trying to kill krixxix for low levels. people mustve saw you, but just decided to respect you. but yea, game is dead
    meh it happens dude sometimes i go out of safe zone for a long time and stay alive other times i get killed on the spot just depend on when ppl are on or if they even feel like pking you i mean there some that kill everyone they see and others who are scared to touch or or could just care less after all u don't HAVE to pk a person just because they got white name but i think u know all of this and it could just be that your disappointed about how the games going and if you are then you might not have to be for much longer because things do seem to be getting better......slowly but surly but if that not enough u could try quitting or taking a breakb:victory

i dont ever pk white named players
    the risk of red name is annoying, and i see no need to kill those who have no intention of fighting back. also i really hope your right about game getting better, doesnt seem like that to meb:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • scarfaceclaw
    scarfaceclaw Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    This SERVER is so dead that...

Corrected.
    What kind of fool pays for a free game.
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I recently needed an alt to be killed for its culti so I dropped down into Silver Pool and nope, no pkers. Flew to outside west arch - empty - so I actually had to beg someone inside Arch to come out and let me smack them once so they could kill me and stay white........
  • AliceAdams - Lost City
    AliceAdams - Lost City Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Our server's so dead that the Auctioneer is walkin' around beggin' catshops for scraps.

b:laugh
    I'M 103 YOU STUPID AVATAR!!!
    b:angryf:fume
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    edited November 2012
    Our server is so dead that Duke Blacke doesnt shout unless he taps you on the shoulder first to make sure your listening.....
  • AliceAdams - Lost City
    AliceAdams - Lost City Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Our server's so dead that the Infernal Apes just want someone to teach them how to do laundry. The Tainted Succubi won't even talk to them anymore!!!

As per my recent interview:

"Pack Leader" of the Succubi- "We don't mind hairy; but hairy AND smelly is a line we haven't crossed since the '70's. Some of us girls have started 'getting to know' the Devilish Specters down the road, and they certainly seem to have put the spark back in our lives!"

Devilish Specters- "This was quite a shocking development, but we are teas...I mean pleased."

Apes- "Please bring us flea shampoo! We're lonely and smell like Donkey Kong's loincloth!!!"

Such a sad sad timeb:sad
    I'M 103 YOU STUPID AVATAR!!!
    b:angryf:fume
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Our server is so dead that Duke Blacke doesnt shout unless he taps you on the shoulder first to make sure your listening.....
    *applauds* xD.
    -and wait, what? On the quest where you have to die I've always just committed in-game suicide by aggroing like five of the dragon mobs right under where you get said quest.
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Even on PvP servers? Why? The entire map is open PvP.....

Just doesn't make any damn sense!

thats why pw fails as a pvp game ..they all wanna go to a close SZ.
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    edited November 2012
    *applauds* xD.
    -and wait, what? On the quest where you have to die I've always just committed in-game suicide by aggroing like five of the dragon mobs right under where you get said quest.

I always try to get pked to avoid an xp loss. Old pointless habit I know. Still remember the days when xp loss was relevant...... (just did two free fc heads on that char and jumped 5 levels hahah)
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I always try to get pked to avoid an xp loss. Old pointless habit I know. Still remember the days when xp loss was relevant...... (just did two free fc heads on that char and jumped 5 levels hahah)
    Ohhh, I see. I always tried to do the culti quest immediatily when I was at like .1%, so it didn't really cause any loss there, either xD The one time I forgot to do that and got to some 70% I was on my mystic so with a resurrect buff didn't impact as much as it would have, but it did bother me nonetheless.
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]