dc, during mq

Options
sweetfoxxy
sweetfoxxy Posts: 8 Arc User
edited November 2012 in General Discussion
Me and my game husband today was doing mq. and I dc and when I came back I still had my quest in and him not. How comme!!!! this is no faire cuz he did not get his experience from mq and I did. It jsut happend a few minutes ago. Can somone explain y I got the exp and him no.

Sweetfoxxy
Post edited by sweetfoxxy on

Comments

• Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    No idea but it happens, also experienced it several times when either of the both DC`s during a MQ.
  • sweetfoxxy
    edited November 2012
    Options
    This glitch always happends with the same mq quest, the npc near Miss zoo, someting. Wich they fixed that. Never happend with the others. That one of the partners get exp and other does not.
  • sweetfoxxy
    edited November 2012
    Options
    TYVVM for the replys, appreciate it. b:victory
  • ViciousMinx - Dreamweaver
    ViciousMinx - Dreamweaver Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    sweetfoxxy wrote: »
    This glitch always happends with the same mq quest, the npc near Miss zoo, someting. Wich they fixed that. Never happend with the others. That one of the partners get exp and other does not.

I've had the arch run around quest glitch so it will end for both at the send ink and brush part. Following week quest will start from that point without even picking it up. Sometimes you will get a fail if lead swaps due to the disconnect and the other person won't. MQ needs to be adjusted so any lead swapping will not fail the quests.
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    the solution to this:

If you or your partner DC during MQ..DO NOT RESQUAD it will basicly fail the quest.Will have to do out of squad together.
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • lordmot
    lordmot Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I've had the arch run around quest glitch so it will end for both at the send ink and brush part. Following week quest will start from that point without even picking it up.

This can actually be a good thing. Go ahead and pick up the quest the following week and you can finish the previous week's quest at the same time as you do the first half of the current quest. You only have to run to the guy NPC once instead of twice, so half of the running around. The current week's quest will end at the half way point, so you can repeat the process the next week. b:victory
    There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.b:chuckle
  • sweetfoxxy
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I really do appreciate your comments, cuz this one a real pain in the butt, sorry for the expression. So weird that the only one that glitches. All others never had trouble with it.

Its nice to see that there still somme kind people in this game.

b:pleasedb:pleasedb:pleased Big woots to all of you.

Foxxy
  • SweeTarts - Dreamweaver
    SweeTarts - Dreamweaver Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Got DC'd two days in a row during mq. Ruined missions are part of the fun! Just smile and wave!

http://youtu.be/qdFLPn30dvQ