Mobs Working as Intended?

2»

Comments

• AliceAdams - Lost City
    AliceAdams - Lost City Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    lordhanzo wrote: »
    I don't see any insulting words in Jaabg's post :\

Hence the "veiled" part. Everyone realizes that higher level mobs do more damage. It was an insult to assume I wouldn't know something that is common knowledge. It's a main staple of ANY game.

By the way, level 1 chill, plus Pixie Piercers. You were right. Base damage drops way down, and attack speed becomes ****, but I'm doing WAY more damage with the added attack levels and slaying levels.

With hook and thorn, the added damage doesn't justify the loss of speed. Pixies ftw!
    I'M 103 YOU STUPID AVATAR!!!
    b:angryf:fume
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Hence the "veiled" part. Everyone realizes that higher level mobs do more damage. It was an insult to assume I wouldn't know something that is common knowledge. It's a main staple of ANY game.

By the way, level 1 chill, plus Pixie Piercers. You were right. Base damage drops way down, and attack speed becomes ****, but I'm doing WAY more damage with the added attack levels and slaying levels.

With hook and thorn, the added damage doesn't justify the loss of speed. Pixies ftw!

If you use CoD, do NOT use auto attacks. Use your skills.
    Nomather what your daggers, the APS decrease is stronger than the DPH increase. It's only worth it with skills
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    ElderSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,247 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    If you use CoD, do NOT use auto attacks. Use your skills.
    Nomather what your daggers, the APS decrease is stronger than the DPH increase. It's only worth it with skills

This, aps is more or less pointless with CotD on no matter what daggers you have, that's why the higher level the CotD, the betterb:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]