Ini editing - Earthguard texture

Options
Oniryuu - Heavens Tear
Oniryuu - Heavens Tear Posts: 87 Arc User
edited November 2012 in Dungeons & Tactics
I am having a problem applying an earthguard texture, the face excluding the eyes, eyebrows, nose and mouth area turns black and those areas, the textures do not change nor do the colors. What am I missing? I've read through the guides, I am unable to find out what it is I'm missing/doing wrong.
Post edited by Oniryuu - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I am having a problem applying an earthguard texture, the face excluding the eyes, eyebrows, nose and mouth area turns black and those areas, the textures do not change nor do the colors. What am I missing? I've read through the guides, I am unable to find out what it is I'm missing/doing wrong.

What kind of class are you making? I don't think it'll work on anybody except tideborn and earthguard (duh lol).
  • Oniryuu - Heavens Tear
    Oniryuu - Heavens Tear Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Krisnda wrote: »
    What kind of class are you making? I don't think it'll work on anybody except tideborn and earthguard (duh lol).

Ah, the guides did not say it wouldn't, it only gave warning that tattoos wouldn't, I'll give up on it then. Thanks =.)
  • Snowycookie - Sanctuary
    Snowycookie - Sanctuary Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    It is possible to use EG ini -files on the other races too. :) You just need to change the idFaceTex to right one. You can get the correct one by just looking other that race ini -files. (for example, 5 is the idFaceTex on clerics) I hope this helped.
  • Oishii - Dreamweaver
    Oishii - Dreamweaver Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    It is possible to use EG ini -files on the other races too. :) You just need to change the idFaceTex to right one. You can get the correct one by just looking other that race ini -files. (for example, 5 is the idFaceTex on clerics) I hope this helped.

Even when people do that, they tend to get a strange cross texture on the face.