Where are the GMs hiding!!

Options
thatguy123456
thatguy123456 Posts: 103 Arc User
edited November 2012 in General Discussion
Before you flame me.. i know a few disjointed threads have asked this question, but i see things happening that I've submitted tickets for that never seem to be addressed even though someone responds to my ticket and assures me that it is being looked into (then the ticket is listed as solved).

One such situation is Bots... i see them in Heaven and Hell all the time.. running around getting free DQ and drops.. I know the situation isn't as bad as china but still I watched one collect DQ for 10 min or so and by a rough calculation (by no means scientific) could produce several hundred million coins a month.

So my question is where are the GMs, why ask us to submit tickets for TOS violations and then do nothing about it.

The company is listed as having 120-150 employees, and has made tens of millions, if not more and you would think they could hire a few more people to patrol the system.

It's not acceptable to me to hear, "oh that's the way it is... get used to it..." or "you know how pwi is..."

I've played many mmorpgs... many that made way less than PWI and i've seem them policed much better.

It wasn't this way a few years ago... so why is the customer service so bad?
Post edited by thatguy123456 on

Comments

• BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    they are hiding with the tooth fairy, the easter bunny, santa claus and rainbow unicorns

and all other imaginary things
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Kremia - Lost City
    Kremia - Lost City Posts: 507 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kawaiiiii - Raging Tide
    Kawaiiiii - Raging Tide Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Perfect world has 13 other games besides PWI.
    +10 w/ Tisha: youtube.com/watch?v=tKHuXP8LRFU&feature=plcp
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I'm accused of being a GM, does that count?
  • TheFire - Lost City
    TheFire - Lost City Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    really people still belive in gms? i thought that was something we all grew out of?
  • thatguy123456
    edited November 2012
    Options

All the more reason to have more GMs...

But seriously... It takes only a few moments to tell these toons are bots and in the time it took to answer my ticket someone could have looked at the bot. The bot was in the same location farming for what seemed to me every time i looked along with 2 others with similar names.

Funny how that Bot is still there even though my ticket has been "solved"
  • JoeDirt - Raging Tide
    JoeDirt - Raging Tide Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    the amazing part of this thread is that you actually got a response on your bot ticket...
  • U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    U_Sasuke - Sanctuary Posts: 643 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    the amazing part of this thread is that you actually got a response on your bot ticket...

lol ^
    and we have GMs? i thought GM was just a myth...like santa clause
    woops i hope no kids under 10 play this
  • _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary
    _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    What's a GM?b:puzzled
    Facebook.com/foxi187
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • thatguy123456
    edited November 2012
    Options

I highly suspect the answer to and solution of my ticket was supplied by a bot

b:surrender
  • JoeDirt - Raging Tide
    JoeDirt - Raging Tide Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    a gm is a legendary creature that used to inhabit the darker area's of pwi, after deciding not to give a **** anymore the gm's then left all the "heroes" of pwi to fend for themselves with automated attacking programs sometimes known as "bot's". now the gm's only live in myth and legend and have absolutely no power to do anything but make stupid comments in system chat occasionallyb:surrender
  • JustinLTU - Raging Tide
    JustinLTU - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    They are like Santa Claus. You think they are awesome but when you grow up you realize they don't exist. b:sad
  • DARTH_BALLZ - Archosaur
    DARTH_BALLZ - Archosaur Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    the new gms kidnapped to old ones that used to.....tell the servers jokes when they logged on, spawn random monsters and events, randomly spawn you to an island in the middle of no where, give time bans for chat when people were being as.sholes. ohhhhh. and actually respond when people asked for a gm.

see, pwi hired the hew ones to "get rid of" the old ones, so they could pay the new ones in crack b:thanks

it makes more profit for them b:bye
  • AliceAdams - Lost City
    AliceAdams - Lost City Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options

This actually shouldn't matter. If you're making money off of 13 games, there should be a dedicated team for each game.

150 people is not NEARLY enough to handle this many games.

Figure this:

Federal minimum wage here in the US is 7.25 an hour. You could have 3-4 people staffed around the clock on one game for under $1,000 a day. I'd gladly make 50 bucks a day playing a game I enjoy, so that I can help make it a better game.

$13k a day isn't that bad. And you could always shrink that down to every other day, which would average $6500 a day to manage all of your games.

By doing this, you make the games better, which brings back the player base, which brings more money.
    I'M 103 YOU STUPID AVATAR!!!
    b:angryf:fume
  • Ekudo - Heavens Tear
    Ekudo - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I Actually Saw One Once