Secret Passage is once again a Free PvP area

Options
Spectralis - Sanctuary
Spectralis - Sanctuary Posts: 44 Arc User
edited November 2012 in General Discussion
The mistake done when Descent was introduced in PWI about converting SP (secret passage) dungeon unto a free PvP area, is; one more time being repeated by Sirens of Wars.

I belive many of us got very familiar with this issue in the past, and don't need to extent this threat any further, well! the same situation came back to PWI one more time.

During a squad visit to this dungeon i did with some guildies to help a new member, he was killed by a group of ppl praticing PvP there.

Besides being an ilegal action, (and i remember several announcements in red ink, given by PWI system, to avoid pking on this area before), the situation has turned once again, very difficult for those players trying to complete several quests in SP.

A pity, that every time PWI has a new expansion, it has to spoil, the parameters already established by the game before the expansion was implemented.

To those pk lovers, gratz to them, they can now pk in SP again without being in pk mode, perphaps all the quests of SP could be moved out to another area and leave this dungeon for PvP pleassure.
Post edited by Spectralis - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Here we go again...
    b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • TempleSlave - Lost City
    TempleSlave - Lost City Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    A pity, that every time PWI has a new expansion, it has to spoil, the parameters already established by the game before the expansion was implemented.

To those pk lovers, gratz to them, they can now pk in SP again without being in pk mode, perphaps all the quests of SP could be moved out to another area and leave this dungeon for PvP pleassure.

/facepalm

Seriously, the only reason SP is PvP enabled is because that is the way that it is on Chinese servers. When we get a major update here, we get updated to their version and many of the things we have specifically to this version here need to be re-updated.

I can't believe people aren't smart enough to understand this, even though it's happened time after time.

The only reason we have a non-PK enabled SP is because of all the petty little whiners who like to cry. Find something else to do for a few weeks... geez.

Everyone here likes to say how PvE servers are better than PK servers. I might believe that if PvEers didn't stomp their feet and cry every time a special PWI feature here gets overwritten.
    I love puppies.... and sharp objects. b:pleased
  • Reliea - Sanctuary
    Reliea - Sanctuary Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    /facepalm
    The only reason we have a non-PK enabled SP is because of all the petty little whiners who like to cry. Find something else to do for a few weeks... geez.

Everyone here likes to say how PvE servers are better than PK servers. I might believe that if PvEers didn't stomp their feet and cry every time a special PWI feature here gets overwritten.

Hey, if we could all just not be jerks about it, we wouldn't have to be worried about whether SP was or was not PK enabled.
    Unfortunately, that, is too much to ask.
  • SpeedxBolt - Sanctuary
    SpeedxBolt - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Seriously....

I want to reach through my ****ing computer screen and beat the god damn **** for brains you seem to have.
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Who knows, maybe they'll bring out those GM NPCs for those who need them in SP again......b:chuckle

I'd like too see more people, getting their fashions switched on them again, by those awnry SSs'd NPCs again.....LMAOOOoooooo!!!!b:laughb:dirty
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    It will be reverted back as it was in an upcoming patch.
  • AshenSkies - Heavens Tear
    AshenSkies - Heavens Tear Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    *waits for massive QQ*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
    Thank you Silvychar for my siggy :)
  • Harpy_killer - Sanctuary
    Harpy_killer - Sanctuary Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    /facepalm

or is because the losers high lvl can only kill lowbies for their kill count?b:laughb:laugh
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited November 2012
    Options
    The only reason SP is PvP enabled is because that is the way that it is on Chinese servers. When we get a major update here, we get updated to their version and many of the things we have specifically to this version here need to be re-updated.

This.

It'll be updated in a later patch, no need to rage over it.

As for suggestions, I have none b:surrender.

Closing this.
This discussion has been closed.