Comments

• BringinDeath - Archosaur
    BringinDeath - Archosaur Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    no idea, aint in game yet sadly
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I assume it's some issues like how the Lucid chests NPCs tend to disappear after an unexpected maintenance. They should be back up I hope. The expansion was bound to cause some issues in-game but hopefully it will be fixed.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Indeed, also noticed it rather fast when logged in, only got 79 of them left and really hope they will be bac,k and not only those new OP ones left which are not cheap if you compare with morai ones.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    Indeed, also noticed it rather fast when logged in, only got 79 of them left and really hope they will be bac,k and not only those new OP ones left which are not cheap if you compare with morai ones.

You're still good. I only had 15 or so when I logged off last time b:cry and I use them quite a lot. Considering that the items themselves are still in-game it must have been an unexpected bug otherwise I'd assume they would have been taken out altogether.
  • Descendus - Lost City
    Descendus - Lost City Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Dear god! I haven't check the Jones page to see if they've broken that yet!!! *Ghost outline of where Descendus used to be*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Need better/up-to-date sig)

Remember my name. For it's the one you will fear in your waking nightmares...
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    Didn't check myself yet but someone said the wine is at the new forges now.
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Didn't check myself yet but someone said the wine is at the new forges now.

Not at contemplation or adjacent forge, only somewhat of wines that require new tokens, old morai ones are yet to be found.
  • Cutie_Belle - Sanctuary
    Cutie_Belle - Sanctuary Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Give them back >.<
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    Looks like new wines can only be acquired via trading the rewards from the nation wars. That sucks lol. I can't attend the Nation Wars because of timezone but I'll live without them.

edited November 2012
    Give The Pve Players Our Pve Wines Ffs
  • Vancore - Sanctuary
    Vancore - Sanctuary Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Give The Pve Players Our Pve Wines Ffs

pve wines, i don't know what your smoking but morai wines are good for all occasions,
    Federation of United Casters Keeping Others From Failing And
    Positively Succeeding (Taken from SkogDyr of Lost City)
  • SunDownXIII - Dreamweaver
    SunDownXIII - Dreamweaver Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    pve wines, i don't know what your smoking but morai wines are good for all occasions,
    You said it brotha
    101/101/102
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Also run around as a R1 seeker named WildFireXIII b:chuckle and now as a Stormbringer named xGrimStormxX, and no I'm not Grim from Kindred
    edited November 2012

For the new wines you need to do PVP. The morai wines were accessable to both PVP and PVE goers.
  • Vancore - Sanctuary
    Vancore - Sanctuary Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    For the new wines you need to do PVP. The morai wines were accessable to both PVP and PVE goers.

and used in both cases i never went into TW w/o ~40 of them, but my point remains valid they were used for all occasions you phrased it like they were only good for pve
    Federation of United Casters Keeping Others From Failing And
    Positively Succeeding (Taken from SkogDyr of Lost City)
    edited November 2012
    and used in both cases i never went into TW w/o ~40 of them, but my point remains valid they were used for all occasions you phrased it like they were only good for pve

They are great for all occasions. I was working on 102 on all of my toons just to use them.

QQ
  • DeepSilence - Dreamweaver
    DeepSilence - Dreamweaver Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Removing the morai wine and making it a pvp only wine - nice job pwi !!! b:infuriated

Did you consider the people that don't do/like pvp and that play on pwe servers?!
  • Nenor - Dreamweaver
    Nenor - Dreamweaver Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Removing the morai wine and making it a pvp only wine - nice job pwi !!! b:infuriated

Did you consider the people that don't do/like pvp and that play on pwe servers?!

Those of us that don't pvp have always had lesser options for things in game, this is just another kick in the head for not pvping.
  • DeepSilence - Dreamweaver
    DeepSilence - Dreamweaver Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Those of us that don't pvp have always had lesser options for things in game, this is just another kick in the head for not pvping.

I wish pwi add some new pve content like some new instances or some new fun pve events but they seem to love more the pvp community b:irritated

And I do wonder who the hell chooses to buy the new wine? like I'm 103, why the heck whould I spend 3 raps or 15 canny worth ~2 mils to get an 1 hour buff? Thats just stupid b:irritated
  • shawnswife
    shawnswife Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I am not doing the Nation Wars so that means that I can't get the buffs anymore? I loved those for my cleric. This is not a good thing. I really counted on them and only had a few of them on me at any time and happened to have none left when the game did this last update. Please reconsider putting the morai wines back. I really loved those and don't feel like I should be forced to participate in Nation Wars just to get some kind of token thing to buy the wines. Why keep messing with the good thing in the game? Every time I find something good I really like about the game, it is gone.