TW Changes its time.

Options

Comments

• Nahktuul - Archosaur
    Nahktuul - Archosaur Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I don't see the problem, tbh.....It makes TW more challenging, because less people will be able to attend. Which means big factions may be losing their territories, giving way for smaller ones to gain a few here and there.

I think its a smart idea. And to be honest, guys....it may be International, but it is literally impossible to schedule events that will work for the entire world time-wise. In the end, someone will complain.

The EU servers should adjust the event times to better suit the eastern hemisphere.
    PWI Gamer since Closed Beta (Under RisenPhoenix/Nahktuul - Sanctuary/Archosaur)
  • Oltrenatura - Harshlands
    Oltrenatura - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I prefer this TW timing is a lot better for me because i come from europe and as i can see there are more TWs at 2 pm (american server time) and here is like 8 or 7 o clock in the evening so is perfect!Good job finally changing that!
  • Ephemera - Raging Tide
    Ephemera - Raging Tide Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    2pm on Mondays actually sucks for americans. Most with jobs won't be able to make that time, period. That time hurts those in the US more than it hurts anyone else.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    2pm on Mondays actually sucks for americans. Most with jobs won't be able to make that time, period. That time hurts those in the US more than it hurts anyone else.

That's the very last time slot and will almost never be used.
    Just like how you never saw sunday morning TWs before even though they are technically possible.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • timkalex
    timkalex Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    why they put TW on a Monday is beyond me..not a lot of US will be able to make it on that day. having the new battles around the time TW is going doesn't make much since, i feel there will be alot that won't be playing do to TW changes of time
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    i will miss you "friday" tw :(
    i like potato
  • Connera - Heavens Tear
    Connera - Heavens Tear Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Change tw back to original times and put sever vs server at another time please.
    I'm hated by former friends, entire factions, PWE, and people I've never met before. I'm hated on servers I've never logged onto.

... and I honestly wasn't even trying.

Enrage has nothing on me.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    Nariin - Dreamweaver Posts: 890 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    There's going to be a lot of TW complaint threads poping up. Nothing wrong about it but it's better if they are concentrated all in one or two threads x.x

Yeah you wish :P everyone will make their own thread. Like "can't updade" thread spams.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    Want a custom faction/fav icon? Look no further! Visit my 👿 Icon Repository in the Fanatics Forum.
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ^ but please, for the love of god, read the first page before making requests (UPDATED)
  • _Nips__ - Raging Tide
    _Nips__ - Raging Tide Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Yes change tw time back.This is going to hard for most that work or have school on mondays.Why change something that has worked for many years.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    To be honest at that point of the game they should put all TW the saturday 8 am, 2 pm and 8pm, they should remove the other days.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    To be honest at that point of the game they should put all TW the saturday 8 am, 2 pm and 8pm, they should remove the other days.

**** if I'm gonna wake up at 8am just to do TW.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Liam_ - Sanctuary
    Liam_ - Sanctuary Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Just curious but what do the new times translate to for Europe, around the UK area?
    edited November 2012
    Options
    **** if I'm gonna wake up at 8am just to do TW.

Bah i mean like before that was always sat 8pm anyway they should just put that day and time. xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Kastus - Raging Tide
    Kastus - Raging Tide Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    That Other Thing Has Nations Wars Everyday 8d
    youtube.com/kimbachiboy b:victory

Schooling QQme in The Art of PK since 2012
  • apalllday
    apalllday Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    quit with the "helps american" garbage. I will never be able to attend tw again cause i work during this time as im sure ALOT of people do. This is an epic fail change and its really REALLY gone hurt there player base.b:angry
  • Kawaiiiii - Raging Tide
    Kawaiiiii - Raging Tide Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I would've much preferred perhaps monday - thursday nation wars and regular TW times.
    +10 w/ Tisha: youtube.com/watch?v=tKHuXP8LRFU&feature=plcp
    edited November 2012
    Options
    So now some people will be unable to do tiget event cause of the TW... great...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Merged tw change time complaints into one thread.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Berserker_ - Dreamweaver
    Berserker_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    leave tw changes like they are now, watch your game fade even more b:thanks
    [SIGPIC]www.spades.tw[/SIGPIC]
    b:cute
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    here's a good question, who does it help???

People without jobs...
    Sat 8pm, Sat 2pm, Sun 2pm, Sat 8am, Mon 2pm.

There are occasional TWs at 2pm on weekends... so the 2pm time slot is nothing new. Only thing new is sat 8am and mon 2pm. Considering these slots are at the bottom of the totem pole... i doubt they'll see much use after most lands are consolidated between a few capable guilds. Sat 8am is going to be a pain... but i can see myself getting up if i am being pestered. mon 2pm... i could probably get off work if i wanted... although not for the likes of pwi. so all those r8s and +5 tt99s should rejoyce... for there will be 1 less r9 to one shot you on mondays.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • JoeDirt - Raging Tide
    JoeDirt - Raging Tide Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    People without jobs...

good answerb:victory
  • Tide_Surfer - Archosaur
    Tide_Surfer - Archosaur Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    good answerb:victory

Doesn't help them at all, won't change it for them at all, they're no better off with the TW times as they are now, PWI just took a step sideways into dewchbaggery
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tide_Surfer: "I feel SPESHALL *says like a lil kid*"
    Veneir: "Seashell? :3"
    Tide_Surfer: "Yes Veny, yes. A speshall seashell."
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Further proof that PWI couldn't give less of a flying **** about non-cash shoppers. http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=18098451#post18098451
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TexanTank - Raging Tide
    TexanTank - Raging Tide Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Further proof that PWI couldn't give less of a flying **** about non-cash shoppers. http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=18098451#post18098451

That just proves you didn't read the forum rules. o.o;
    edited November 2012
    Options
    That just proves you didn't read the forum rules. o.o;

They aren't exactly doing anything about our complaints, are they?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • v4liance
    v4liance Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Hey folks,

I understand that the TW time slots being changed has definitely affected a lot of people's schedules and plans, and I apologize if these times are more inconvenient for you all.

The PWI Team and the Beijing Team did their best to find times that had as many players as possible available, so that TW wouldn't be negatively affected by the change.

Still, I get how we might have made a mistake in the time slots we chose.

For now, what I promise is that we'll be watching TW very closely to make sure participation doesn't suffer. I can't promise that we'll be able to change it to everyone's satisfaction, but I do promise that we'll do our best to make sure Factions are still able to enjoy fighting in TW.
  • Berserker_ - Dreamweaver
    Berserker_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    v4liance wrote: »
    Hey folks,

I understand that the TW time slots being changed has definitely affected a lot of people's schedules and plans, and I apologize if these times are more inconvenient for you all.

The PWI Team and the Beijing Team did their best to find times that had as many players as possible available, so that TW wouldn't be negatively affected by the change.

For now, what I promise is that we'll be watching TW very closely to make sure participation doesn't suffer. I can't promise that we'll be able to change it to everyone's satisfaction, but I do promise that we'll do our best to make sure Factions are still able to enjoy fighting in TW.

Good luck.
    [SIGPIC]www.spades.tw[/SIGPIC]
    b:cute
    edited November 2012
    Options
    v4liance wrote: »
    Hey folks,

In other words you're going to 'say' you're watching the TW's but really you're going to do nothing about it and keep it the exact same. GOOD JOB!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2012
    Options
    To be honest I personally don't care the time/days of TW that just suck that it's on the same time than the tigers event.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    In other words you're going to 'say' you're watching the TW's but really you're going to do nothing about it and keep it the exact same. GOOD JOB!

Pardon my french, but stop being an entitled little ***** to a guy that's being very polite and helpful, you little ****hole.

For everyone freaking out about the new times, read this:

The first slot is saturday at 8pm. This is the same time it's always been. This slot holds 11 TWs. Does your server have more than 11 TWs each week? No? Then guess what: every war is at saturday at 8pm. EVERY SINGLE ONE.

The exception is if a guild both bids and gets bid on. In that case, one of those two wars moves to the second timeslot, which is saturday at 2pm. This is also 8pm for europeans, which is just plain awesome. Again, this timeslot holds 11 bids. Unless there are over 22 bids, you will not see a TW occur on sunday.

That little Monday at 2pm TW? Never gonna ****ing happen. That's literally only gonna happen during map reset, when literally every single land gets bid on. Otherwise you will NEVER see it.

I understand how seeing Monday could make people freak out, and I do understand that at the very least, the 2pm times may not be so great for Austrailians, so they do have a right to complain. However, Europeans DO benefit from this, and I do think people should inform themselves before blatantly being dicks to our polite new CM who's only trying to do his best to hear us out.
    I <3 AGOREY