What are we All Farming this 2x ?

Azazrl - Archosaur
Azazrl - Archosaur Posts: 4 Arc User
edited November 2012 in General Discussion
just curious what will you be farming this 2x ? b:cute

myself im looking foward to getting away from FC for a bit and doing some Twlight Temple, i dont really go there if it isnt 2x b:shocked
Post edited by Azazrl - Archosaur on

Comments

• Cathulion - Dreamweaver
    Cathulion - Dreamweaver Posts: 235 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Nirvana and Lunar/Warsong for G16 chestplate/g16 claws and daggers and 750 cannies >.<
  • iexze
    iexze Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Everyone is doing warsoul or nirv.
  • Liam_ - Sanctuary
    Liam_ - Sanctuary Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Vana for about a week until it dies out. For some reason vana has plummeted in popularity and a week into 2x it's almost impossible to find a random wc squad for some quick farming.

After that I'll go crazy on some solo TT'ing and stock on a few months worth of fairy boxes.
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Apples.
    Truth be told, I really dont know what I want to do for it yet, so its just business as usual I guess.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Im going to go farm low level dq! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    No idea, everything is too boring, depends where i will get dragged to.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Nirvana at first to get the cannies I need for the G16 Armor and then...I'll see...
    I'm also farming chrono pages for my characters.

College won't give me much time anyway.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Azzazzzin - Archosaur
    Azzazzzin - Archosaur Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    i would definatly go nirvana but seeing how im only 2.50 aps no one will take me and with new Nation Wars forges there is a whole other way to get raps n cannies making raps almost worthless i would assume b:cry

i stick with the multi log solo TT b:sad
    You must first seek to understand before being understood. b:shutup
  • Kawaiiiii - Raging Tide
    Kawaiiiii - Raging Tide Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Nirvana seems like it will be dead content after the nation wars so im holding out on any farming right now. Most likely ill be spamming lunar for the next 3 weeks to farm some refines/t3 cape,.
    +10 w/ Tisha: youtube.com/watch?v=tKHuXP8LRFU&feature=plcp
  • SunDownXIII - Dreamweaver
    SunDownXIII - Dreamweaver Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I should do nirv to work on those damn daggers I put aside a year ago xD but I think I just gonna use this time to lvl my Seeker and Archer... I'll farm what ever is better on the next x2
    101/101/102
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Also run around as a R1 seeker named WildFireXIII b:chuckle and now as a Stormbringer named xGrimStormxX, and no I'm not Grim from Kindred
  • Whipporwhill - Raging Tide
    Whipporwhill - Raging Tide Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I was going to farm some corn, carrots, and cabbages outside of Wellspring but them god damned werewolves from across the river keep coming over and stealing my cabbages. So, I guess I'll farm low level mats on my mule accounts since I waited until the 90's to start my crafting skills...ugh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aquilez - Sanctuary
    Aquilez - Sanctuary Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    i will wait until after first nation wars to see the rap/canny thing, if i realy can use those on vana too, then i get g16 daggers for sin, g16 cape and start saving badges/r9 molds for r9 on my archer
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    All the DQ. <_< I'm already halfway to some Bracers of Blood Moon. =P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • potatostix
    potatostix Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    DQ items are a waste to farm for now since the value of each has dropped to one coin.

I was farming for mats so I could get my crafting skills up but I've noticed that with the 2X drops, I am not getting any of the most rare mats that are the hardest to get.

No Purified oil
    Concentrated oil
    Silk thread
    Concentrated thread
    Rough fur
    Leather

or any mat that is offered in the Boutique for real life cash, I'm sure that the higher level players are getting everything they need with the 2X drops, PWI wouldn't want to upset their most loyal paying customers.
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    potatostix wrote: »
    DQ items are a waste to farm for now since the value of each has dropped to one coin.

I was farming for mats so I could get my crafting skills up but I've noticed that with the 2X drops, I am not getting any of the most rare mats that are the hardest to get.

No Purified oil
    Concentrated oil
    Silk thread
    Concentrated thread
    Rough fur
    Leather

or any mat that is offered in the Boutique for real life cash, I'm sure that the higher level players are getting everything they need with the 2X drops, PWI wouldn't want to upset their most loyal paying customers.
    I know how to make 35m with my 1 coin DQ items. Do you? b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
  • potatostix
    potatostix Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    if I could turn 1 coin into 35million I wouldn't be complaining about the price drop would I? That was a stupid comment and a waste of a post. If you really know how to do that stop bragging and tell some of us lower level players how to do it.
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    It's called doing Dragon Quest. Which is what the items were intended to be used for, hence being called Dragon Quest Items. I'm still complaining about the price drop though, because that 35m item is going to be mine only and I'm going to need to use it for about 29 more levels, at which point it makes me no money.

As it seems hardly anyone quests anymore, so they skip dragon quest. (which is rather time consuming and involves lots of flying/farming)

The DQ20 quest only costs 20 coins to complete now, especially since everyone below 60 gets free hp/mp charms (not including repairs). And you can sell the item you receive for around 100k.

I was not bragging. I was replying that your comment about DQ items being a waste to farm being untrue. I'm sorry you thought my comment, which I was hoping would inspire some sort of curiosity and maybe get people to think harder about their quests, was stupid.

Still hate the DQ nerf though. It's entirely unfair for us here on the US/EU servers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Samaela - Dreamweaver
    Samaela - Dreamweaver Posts: 426 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Well, I was gonna farm DQ. Maybe I still will and merch them in arch after 2x is over or something. Meh. Guess I'll just do FC on my main and try and farm some level 2 mats on an alt.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Samaela[demon cleric]||Nanimee[mystic]||aquaelle[psychic]
  • _Shui - Harshlands
    _Shui - Harshlands Posts: 268 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Caster NV on my cleric, full deltas maybe and random TTs if anyone is up to :P
    Also I need to get this Archer up to 100. Want stealth baaad.