So what happened to the "promise" of upgrading veno pets.

Azura - Lost City
Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
edited November 2012 in General Discussion
This is specially for Bubbles:

In your thread it said that ... well what the title says.

Do you think there will another patch for this, or was it just an ugly lie :( ?
Post edited by Azura - Lost City on

Comments

• Xdmghyper - Lost City
    Xdmghyper - Lost City Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    it's all a conspiracy b:angry
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    The thread also said it wasn't implemented yet and we're not sure when it will happen or what the full scope of it will be.
  • Takeva - Heavens Tear
    Takeva - Heavens Tear Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I don't remember Bubbles working for PW and I don't remember her promising anything to anyone.

I do remember her saying it was there (in PWCN) and that it wasn't implemented yet. No one lied. b:bye
  • Teseanna - Heavens Tear
    Teseanna - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,021 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    venos get dumped on yet again. nothing new.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I don't remember Bubbles working for PW and I don't remember her promising anything to anyone.

I do remember her saying it was there (in PWCN) and that it wasn't implemented yet. No one lied. b:bye

yea!!

YOU LEAVE BUBBLES ALONE b:scorn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    U_Sasuke - Sanctuary Posts: 643 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    For my fellow class, venos <3:

http://tinyurl.com/LOLVENOS
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    You guys missed the fact that Bubbles wrote down and informed us that the Venomancer pet system changes are not implemented yet in PWCN and therefore they are not implemented in our version either.

They might be testing the changes still or they might be holding back with the patch for other reasons.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    What Desdi said.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • TR_James - Heavens Tear
    TR_James - Heavens Tear Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited November 2012

I don't remember ever seeing that post....or hearing about it at all. ^^;

But I'm glad to know that it's in the works in the CN version at least. XD

What's supposed to be changing about the pets anyway? :/
    My characters:
    TR_James - Blademaster - Lv49
    Xurui - Psychic - Lv34
    RebornRose - Wizard - Lv20
    Tsukurimi - Assassin - Lv29
    Server: Heaven's Tear
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • truekossy
    edited November 2012
    I don't remember ever seeing that post....or hearing about it at all. ^^;

But I'm glad to know that it's in the works in the CN version at least. XD

What's supposed to be changing about the pets anyway? :/
    See:
    truekossy wrote: »
    The thread also said it wasn't implemented yet and we're not sure when it will happen or what the full scope of it will be.
    b:cute
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Rumors say that pets will be changed so that they work like summons. By that I mean that their stats will be effected by gear and refines in addition to each pet's base stats.

We have yet to see what are the actual changes though.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • TR_James - Heavens Tear
    TR_James - Heavens Tear Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Rumors say that pets will be changed so that they work like summons. By that I mean that their stats will be effected by gear and refines in addition to each pet's base stats.

We have yet to see what are the actual changes though.

Ah, ok. ^^;
    My characters:
    TR_James - Blademaster - Lv49
    Xurui - Psychic - Lv34
    RebornRose - Wizard - Lv20
    Tsukurimi - Assassin - Lv29
    Server: Heaven's Tear
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    Pressa - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Don't count on it, more then likely gone the way of base wars
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cedro - Sanctuary
    Cedro - Sanctuary Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    This has not even been changed/upgraded in PWC and there is a delay between it being implemented in china and here, this is gonna take a while and probably we wont see this update this year.
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2012
    This has not even been changed/upgraded in PWC and there is a delay between it being implemented in china and here, this is gonna take a while and probably we wont see this updateEver.

yeah then that happened
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • truekossy
    edited November 2012
    It's not even live on PW-CN. Stop being so needy about it here.
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2012
    Yeah thats my point kossy, its not even there like base wars :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bubbles - Morai
    Bubbles - Morai Posts: 1,143 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I never said it was implemented, all I said was that it was upcoming and will be in a future patch.

At first I thought the pets themselves were already added in because one of the patches had the models and textures for the new pets, but I didn't have the ability at that time to confirm whether or not they were actually placed in game via elements.data (every major update require tweaks to be able to view contents of it, so it takes a little while).

About a week or so later, I was able to view elements.data and finally see that no new pets were actually added in game.

I long since edited my thread that the system was upcoming, I left it on there mostly just to show off the two new pets that will be available one day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Azura - Lost City
    edited November 2012

You seem to have been carried out by your emotions.

Anyway, I already know Bubbles doesn't work for PW (duh!), but he or she provide us with a lot of information about upcoming changes about PW. A lot more than the PWI, and so far his information has been very accurate. So, that's why I directed my question toward him, because he is the guy who knows the most about this, in this game version.
    I never said it was implemented, all I said was that it was upcoming and will be in a future patch.

At first I thought the pets themselves were already added in because one of the patches had the models and textures for the new pets, but I didn't have the ability at that time to confirm whether or not they were actually placed in game via elements.data (every major update require tweaks to be able to view contents of it, so it takes a little while).

About a week or so later, I was able to view elements.data and finally see that no new pets were actually added in game.

I long since edited my thread that the system was upcoming, I left it on there mostly just to show off the two new pets that will be available one day.

Ok, I see. I thought that by upcoming it mean it would be on next expansion. Well then it's all good because at least they are still working on it, and it means more cool things are to come. Thanks Bubbles
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    whocares its a veno,now they need to make a epic cash shop pets for mystics now.
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • Maelael - Heavens Tear
    Maelael - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,497 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    yea!!

YOU LEAVE BUBBLES ALONE b:scorn

Aaaand Bubbles just became PWI Britney Spears.
    pwcalc.com/bb6fc16982637a5c / pwcalc.com/28948ee5778526f5
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    >_>
    <_<
    Soon.

*hides*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Bubbles - Morai
    Bubbles - Morai Posts: 1,143 Arc User
    edited November 2012

Anyway, I already know Bubbles doesn't work for PW (duh!), but he or she provide us with a lot of information about upcoming changes about PW. A lot more than the PWI, and so far his information has been very accurate. So, that's why I directed my question toward him, because he is the guy who knows the most about this, in this game version.

Ok, I see. I thought that by upcoming it mean it would be on next expansion. Well then it's all good because at least they are still working on it, and it means more cool things are to come. Thanks Bubbles

Wanmei implies it'll come later in a smaller patch.

So probably whenever their next small content patch (like our imperial fury and reflections). They seem to be doing those like every three to six months...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _isucku_ - Lost City
    _isucku_ - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    This is specially for Bubbles:

In your thread it said that ... well what the title says.

Do you think there will another patch for this, or was it just an ugly lie :( ?

Azura, PWI LC sever they only concentrate on new new class for money, I'm qq alot and fustrate alot for this patch. I'v patiently waiting 4 hrs but it was all lie. i dont see any changes with my veno even the damage... eww pwi failed*
  • _isucku_ - Lost City
    _isucku_ - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    whocares its a veno,now they need to make a epic cash shop pets for mystics now.

I care because I played veno.b:angryb:angryb:angry
  • Azura - Lost City
    edited November 2012
    Azura, PWI LC sever they only concentrate on new new class for money, I'm qq alot and fustrate alot for this patch. I'v patiently waiting 4 hrs but it was all lie. i dont see any changes with my veno even the damage... eww pwi failed*

They improved the length of lucky scarab (but I think you need to have level 11, demon or sage), feral concentration is now useable in fox form, parasitic nova hits harder, but imo it doesn't make a big difference lol. What does make a difference is that it now works 95% of the time. Other skills suffered positive changes too, but they aren't really important.

What you can't expect is to have PW make venos as good dding as wizards, let's say. That will never happen. Venos are more of a support class. So, just as clerics will never have their role changed in the game, venos neither.
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    venos dont need better pets, just pay $200 to get a nix!
    stun and bleed still do massive damage. mystic pets die faster then veno pets. venos also still have that evil purge b:shocked
    i think that veno pets shouldnt be upgraded, but instead mystic pets nerfed so they need to be fed and revived! mystics already op enough with high defense, buffs, and ability to heal and attack almost simualtaniously
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Takeva - Heavens Tear
    Takeva - Heavens Tear Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited November 2012

LOL from the person who basically called someone a liar without reading what was happening with the veno pet update. I was just saying you shouldn't think that what's in PWCN will be here in our version. Unless Bubbles was the official voice of PW letting us all know that it will definitely be here. Would be awesome to get those 100% heads up but nope.

Well at least you understand now, right? That's all that matters! b:bye
  • Lucrecia - Momaganon
    Lucrecia - Momaganon Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    So, just as clerics will never have their role changed in the game, venos neither.

Violet Dance makes many clerics transform into dds, and many mystics or even psychics become healer

Well what to expect from PW, we actually have to fear new updates more than we can be happy about new stuff. To every postitive point come 5 negative points. A change in veno pet system could also mean that venos need mp to summon their pets as well, the pets need mp to cast skills or that every non-CS pet has now 30 % less hp.

So Im happy they didnt make it worser as it already is cause venos already have it difficult to have any use of their pets today while there are aps and r9. b:surrender
    Do you believe in life before death?
  • _Ravenous_ - Dreamweaver
    _Ravenous_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Sorry to say we do have a damage change...it is a nerf to our DOT, believe on the venemous scarab and one other. Sounds like we may need to depend more on the nova and frost scarabs now, bummerb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]