Seeker for casters nirv?

darkmortal665
darkmortal665 Posts: 43 Arc User
edited November 2012 in Seeker
I've been leveling a seeker on the side and it seem's they're capable of getting into Casters Nirvana squads. I was wondering what would be the minimal gear preferred to be accepted? Would 101 Morai gears be considerably enough?

I'm a f2p user and all I've done is grind, grind and grind my way to 100 preparing for proper gears. Now a 2.22 r8 +5 sage sin, and at this point, I've grown tired of just limited BH's, grinding and selling FC heads for my best ways of profit due to not being able to dual client-merchant because my computers a piece of ****. I could get barrier thorns in under 2 months, or less if i really tried. It's not really hard just very long, monotonously boring and I'm looking for other things to do.

So I'm looking to maybe to stick on my seeker for awhile since I can manage to afford keeping him up to date with skills/gears/potions etc. now. The only problem is, I'd rather know what I'm facing if I do, cost wise. I'd rather just continue playing on him on the side when I'm bored than spend far more than it'll take to get my sin ready for nirv.

I'm not considering any costs to rank skills on my Seeker either, paying for the smaller stuff (even demon/sage skills) etc. isn't my concern. As long as I'm enjoying my time up till the point where I have to look towards bigger things (100+), it'll be worth the trip to me.

In the mean time thanks for any inputs, and as always, no thanks to trolls.<3
Post edited by darkmortal665 on

Comments

• Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    on RT just having sage soulshatter will get you in most squads. you wont be brought for your damage output because of the low number of metal skills, you are brought to amp the damage of the rest of the casters.

but it really depends on your server and how picky they are.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Seeker amps can make a good caster squad VERY good.

A few wizards sparking with Soulshatter will take 1 - 2 mil of it's HP in no time, with decent refined wizards hitting up to 150k easely.
    You also have defence and attack level debufs (soulshever + gemini slash), which helps nicely.
    The atttacks of a seeker in caster are second to the debufs though. They can still do decent, but it's not as important. Just make sure you do what you can do.

Morai 101 weapon is awesome, best you can get outside G16 nirvana and R9 (for PvE)
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Kawaiiiii - Raging Tide
    Kawaiiiii - Raging Tide Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    with the rumors of the seeker metal attacks being able to zerk, i wouldnt be surprised if we out dd'd some casters lol
    +10 w/ Tisha: youtube.com/watch?v=tKHuXP8LRFU&feature=plcp
  • SunDownXIII - Dreamweaver
    SunDownXIII - Dreamweaver Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    with the rumors of the seeker metal attacks being able to zerk, i wouldnt be surprised if we out dd'd some casters lol
    Have to see it to believe it.
    101/101/102
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Also run around as a R1 seeker named WildFireXIII b:chuckle and now as a Stormbringer named xGrimStormxX, and no I'm not Grim from Kindred
  • asishi
    asishi Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Have to see it to believe it.

Seen it, believe it. Metal zerks now. About time.