Solohealing 3-3

Options
_Slim - Lost City
_Slim - Lost City Posts: 17 Arc User
edited November 2012 in Mystic
Hello guys,
As the title tells i wanted to know if it is possible to soloheal 3-3 with a 10k hp sin as tank and if so what would be the min gear needed???
Post edited by _Slim - Lost City on

Comments

• Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    All boss?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Hexalot - Dreamweaver
    Hexalot - Dreamweaver Posts: 871 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    A sin with 10K HP will more than likely have 10+ refines on weapon as well and thus should be more than capable of soloing 3-3 on their own... relying on BP for heals (and tidal for everything else). So basically you're merely along for the ride. Thus yes... you can "solo" heal the Sin just fine and as for min gear needed... basically high enough HP (at least 4k+) to keep your Mystic alive in there should suffice.
  • _Slim - Lost City
    edited November 2012
    Options
    @Bella: yes all.

@Hexalot: Thank you for the quick answer. However I am not quite sure about a sin with 10k hp being able to solo it even with a +10 dagger. Dark Colluseast, Emperor and especially Illusion Lord are a tough challenge when done without glitch ofc.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Just get a ******n cleric for bb on Illusion Lord. You want damage reduction more than heals on that thing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Hexalot - Dreamweaver
    Hexalot - Dreamweaver Posts: 871 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    @Bella: yes all.

@Hexalot: Thank you for the quick answer. However I am not quite sure about a sin with 10k hp being able to solo it even with a +10 dagger. Dark Colluseast, Emperor and especially Illusion Lord are a tough challenge when done without glitch ofc.

Plenty of Sins run it solo all the time... albeit in addition to high HP, most would have refined their weapon to +11/+12 at the least. Those players would also most likely have plenty of experience in 3-3 and know how to glitch last boss, etc.

And now with the Nirv G16 daggers (which do more damage than R9) available for cheap... 3-3 must be a cake walk to Sins with HP in the region of 10K. Don't forget that Sins can stealth past those mobs not necessary for the kill count as well... making TT in general much easier and quicker for the fish class than anyone else.
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I've solo healed for a sin plenty of times in 3-2 and 3-3. Not sure anymore what his hp was.

He didnt have r9 or nirv s3 daggers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • _Slim - Lost City
    edited November 2012
    Options
    thanks all for the answers b:thanks
  • Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I've solo healed for a sin plenty of times in 3-2 and 3-3. Not sure anymore what his hp was.

He didnt have r9 or nirv s3 daggers.

^

the sin i've healed for for my culti on mysti had s2 nirv dag. it was fine.