Thx Cheaper

Comments

• Iyania - Heavens Tear
    Iyania - Heavens Tear Posts: 612 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I refer to what I said about Rad QQing, then when people point out how stupid their QQ is, try to deflect the topic into other people "QQing."

Although I kind of see why Rad was jizzing their pants now; they think we care about land and that we somehow cared about losing Arch. That puts them at around ...GD level ignorance. Maybe worse, since GD tends to let their idiots talk while the ones who know better keep silent, but Rad just all jump on the bandwagon of stupidity.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Anatidaephobia - The Fear That You are Being Watched by a Duck
  • Amourie - Heavens Tear
    Amourie - Heavens Tear Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I mean if Karma had Arch then that would be an awesome thing and we would totally be bragging about it.

Because my life totally revolves around "owning" a pixelated shape of the screen. Yes. Totally.
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2012
    Because my life totally revolves around "owning" a pixelated shape of the screen. Yes. Totally.

QFT xD b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    someone blame me for teh damn leak already so minty can boot my ***!

also 7% of a group is now to be considered as a response from all involved in said group...sounds like GOP math from a FOXNews Poll b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2012
    I'm sorry, I forgot that some of your members must not have been able to afford world chats that night. My apologies for the assumption that teles were cheap enough for everyone.

( I do hope that more than 7% of Rad can afford them though, while we're on the topic of numerical accuracy )
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2012
    actually i was referring to this topic alone, as i had an emergency that pulled me away from the evenings TW's about 3 mins after they started and have no idea how much QQing was going on from all sides...

careful with those assumptions...you know what they say b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2012
    I was referring to the Radiance response to the TW as a whole. After all we started snickering when Rad started trash talking on wchat, not when this thread was started, so I don't see why we have to draw the line here. I was always referring to Rad response as a whole though, so the fact that you commented on my post as though I were only referring to this thread makes you the one who made the assumption.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2012
    admiting to your assumptions is as dangerous as making them in the first place.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2012
    If that's the way you think then I forgive you and I'll let it slide.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2012
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2012
    rolleyes.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2012
    shouldn't it be rollseyes.gif?

otherwise , wouldn't eyesinafixedposition.jpg be a bit more accurate?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2012
    No. It's quite easy to convey an eye roll in a still picture. No doubt it'll go over some particular dense heads, but that would fall in line nicely with most other things I post anyway.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    No. It's quite easy to convey an eye roll in a still picture. No doubt it'll go over some particular dense heads, but that would fall in line nicely with most other things I post anyway.

while we're all mincing words, i would like to note that there was nothing questionable about the relationship the females were involved in in your former sigs. It was pretty clear what sort of relationship it was.

if one woman was passing another woman an manilla envelope, and they were in an poorly lit entryway of a non-descript building, that would be far more questionable, imo.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2012
    b:mischievous
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    while we're all mincing words, i would like to note that there was nothing questionable about the relationship the females were involved in in your former sigs. It was pretty clear what sort of relationship it was.

if one woman was passing another woman an manilla envelope, and they were in an poorly lit entryway of a non-descript building, that would be far more questionable, imo.

.... Dammit. Stuff like this is part of why I love you people.
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I still want to know who you are. If you fail to tell us, we will mitigate together and decide who you will become.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I tried very hard to find out, starting here:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=198681&page=59

and then moving to private messages back and forth through about 8 replies, under the guise of testing blazing barrier, to find out who kossy is, to no avail =(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Anyone who want a free trial code for "faction wars again"?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Kossy is a magical mystery. b:cute
  • Mayatheia - Heavens Tear
    Mayatheia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    This topic amuses me. Just an advise to Rad, move Shesnoobwes to either My Lil Pony or Power Puff Girls.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    This topic amuses me. Just an advise to Rad, move Shesnoobwes to either My Lil Pony or Power Puff Girls.

noobwiz still plays?

i see there's this sirens of war thing- are there any new packs?

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • Mayatheia - Heavens Tear
    Mayatheia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Siren's packs of wasted money?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • AshenSkies - Heavens Tear
    AshenSkies - Heavens Tear Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    noobwiz still plays?

long time no seeb:sadb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
    Thank you Silvychar for my siggy :)
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    noobreal still plays too? one day u might upgrade your comp and go someplace better
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    When looking at the news section, it seems that the 50% sale on the cosmic pack is the most important part of this new update.

Different from the news section from someplace most know about.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • Amea - Heavens Tear
    Amea - Heavens Tear Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I still want to know who you are. If you fail to tell us, we will mitigate together and decide who you will become.

kossy isn't Kossu?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There can be no darkness without light, for without the other, the first cannot be understood. They always work in perfect balance.
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    the hell... "girls" came back? 1 is tired of playing g\/\/2 and the second one is about to quit too? or she doesnt want to quit but some "hacker" will force her to do it b:chuckle

yea i'm evil b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2012
    noobwiz still plays?

It's not a matter of whether there are new packs, it's a matter of how many new packs there have been. I can't tell you that though because I don't know myself. I imagine, however, that if a merch wanted to make at least one of every type of pack available in his shop, PWI might need to make a new shop extension soon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AshenSkies - Heavens Tear
    AshenSkies - Heavens Tear Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    noobreal still TWs too? one day u might upgrade your comp and go someplace better

fixed :D

Next comp upgrade is to a mac, so bubye PWI :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
    Thank you Silvychar for my siggy :)