Before and After Ini Edits~

Options

Comments

• Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    You guys have done some amazing edits. I really want to redo my veno but I just can't figure out how to get her face shaped right. Anyone wanna have a go at making a sexy, realistic veno for me? I want pure white skin and hair, pale blue eyes, pale pink lips. I can edit the hair style myself once I figure out what I want.
    Oh, my veno is the deer kind.
    I might have a go if no one else does by the time I finish my session.

^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • Ayida_ - Heavens Tear
    Ayida_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    That would be fantastic but don't feel rushed. I have to go earn a bit more points for a make over scroll.
  • So_Wet - Sanctuary
    So_Wet - Sanctuary Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    BEFORE!
    2n9kh8y.jpg
    AFTER!
    pr31v.jpg
    b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hello World!
    Complete your First quest. July 30th 2009 b:victory
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    Options
    You guys have done some amazing edits. I really want to redo my veno but I just can't figure out how to get her face shaped right. Anyone wanna have a go at making a sexy, realistic veno for me? I want pure white skin and hair, pale blue eyes, pale pink lips. I can edit the hair style myself once I figure out what I want.

Hows this look? Ignore the white spots on the lips, that's just my graphics card being derpy, and it's too early to break out the drawing tablet. Set the values for skin and hair to -1, did a slightly darker grey for the eyebrows so they'd show a little better, black subtle eyelashes, pale blue NOT enormous eyes that sort of look endearing, and a smirk. :D

Ayida1.gif

I should probably mention, that if you like it I'll PM you the ini. I could put it up on the archive, but personal requests should stay personal. =P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Hows this look? Ignore the white spots on the lips, that's just my graphics card being derpy, and it's too early to break out the drawing tablet. Set the values for skin and hair to -1, did a slightly darker grey for the eyebrows so they'd show a little better, black subtle eyelashes, pale blue NOT enormous eyes that sort of look endearing, and a smirk. :D

Ayida1.gif

I should probably mention, that if you like it I'll PM you the ini. I could put it up on the archive, but personal requests should stay personal. =P

You scared me. b:shocked I wasn't expecting the image to change. xD

Nice veno. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Ayida_ - Heavens Tear
    Ayida_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    She is pretty but not quite what I was after. Isn't there a way to make the skin a true white? I was reading through the guide about how to make hex codes into bianary, maybe I'll play around with some colors and see what I can do.

This is my current veno. I like her ok but her face could be a bit softer, more feminine and I'm not sure how to get that. Maybe larger, doe like eyes. Hard to explain what I'm after. Thanks for trying though.

11i3fo5.jpg

with her fashion hair
    2j2ysnn.jpg
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    Options
    She is pretty but not quite what I was after. Isn't there a way to make the skin a true white? I was reading through the guide about how to make hex codes into bianary, maybe I'll play around with some colors and see what I can do.

This is my current veno. I like her ok but her face could be a bit softer, more feminine and I'm not sure how to get that. Maybe larger, doe like eyes. Hard to explain what I'm after. Thanks for trying though.

11i3fo5.jpg

with her fashion hair
    2j2ysnn.jpg
    Unfortunately, the hex value for true white is -1. The base texture (with no color overlay) for non TB/EG characters is a very pale, but still normal skin tone, and this can't be changed without editing the texture itself, which of course is illegal. Not to mention the creation screen for Untamed has all those fire lights in the background and they warm up the skin tone considerably, where they may be much paler out in the world.

It may be her jawline. Making her jawline more sloped, less angled would make her a bit more feminine in my opinion.

Not to mention, I find the slightly squinty mysterious eyes to be the most attractive, which is what I thought you meant earlier.

Anyway, here's my before and after for my veno, Dawn. Jer tried to make a cute. b:chuckle
    newdawn.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• RukinaChan - Archosaur
    RukinaChan - Archosaur Posts: 714 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    newdawn.png

Waah O: She's adorable on the second one *o* Loving it :D It's like she's a lil playful veno ^^
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=40071431003&dateline=1423248837[/SIGPIC]
    위너 ★ 빅뱅 ★ 투애니원 ★ 이하이 ★ 샤이니 ★ 비에이피 ★ 엑소 ★ 비스트 ★ 빅스 ★ 에프엑스 ★ 소녀시대 ★ 갓세븐
  • Priea - Raging Tide
    Priea - Raging Tide Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Here's my before and after veno.

Before
    20k5fnm.png

After
    28tuurm.png

20axbit.png
  • FrigidDawn - Sanctuary
    FrigidDawn - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Waah O: She's adorable on the second one *o* Loving it :D It's like she's a lil playful veno ^^

b:sin It's the perfect evil disguise.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Jeremied - Sanctuary: I'm a guy! A dress wearing, rainbow winged, purple butterfly pet using cleric guy...Okay, so my veno MAY BE more manly than me... >:T
    I frequently test builds/pets, even to the extremes. b:victory
    I has a cute. :D
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    Nariin - Dreamweaver Posts: 890 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Here's my before and after veno.

Before
    20k5fnm.png

After
    28tuurm.png

20axbit.png

How is she "after" with male hair? :o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    Want a custom faction/fav icon? Look no further! Visit my 👿 Icon Repository in the Fanatics Forum.
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ^ but please, for the love of god, read the first page before making requests (UPDATED)
  • Priea - Raging Tide
    Priea - Raging Tide Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    How is she "after" with male hair? :o

She wasn't that high of a level so I just made a new one. Sorry if I got your hopes up.
  • Amourie - Heavens Tear
    Amourie - Heavens Tear Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    28tuurm.png

I love this. I need to try this hair.

If I can figure it out >_>
  • Warfare - Sanctuary
    Warfare - Sanctuary Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I love this. I need to try this hair.

If I can figure it out >_>

It's fairly easy. You need to start a completely new character for it to work, though. Before you get to the character folders, there's genderless files (i.e. Character50.ini for sins). So just add your file to whatever class you want to create and change the female hair to a male hair. That way, you'll have male hair on a female character when you go to the character creation screen. Once you change it back to another file and try to come back again, it will give you the error. Hope that helps!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2012
    Options
    She wasn't that high of a level so I just made a new one. Sorry if I got your hopes up.

b:chuckle Yeah, you kinda did.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Want a custom faction/fav icon? Look no further! Visit my 👿 Icon Repository in the Fanatics Forum.
    ^ but please, for the love of god, read the first page before making requests (UPDATED)
  • Saiikuro - Heavens Tear
    Saiikuro - Heavens Tear Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    It's fairly easy. You need to start a completely new character for it to work, though. Before you get to the character folders, there's genderless files (i.e. Character50.ini for sins). So just add your file to whatever class you want to create and change the female hair to a male hair. That way, you'll have male hair on a female character when you go to the character creation screen. Once you change it back to another file and try to come back again, it will give you the error. Hope that helps!

Yeah im still lost on male hair to females.... b:surrender

Anyone want to dumb it down for me? I really want to know how :)
  • Nalcetla - Archosaur
    Nalcetla - Archosaur Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options

I might give it a go, I love making chars b:cute
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Yeah im still lost on male hair to females.... b:surrender

Anyone want to dumb it down for me? I really want to know how :)

:p I'll try

1.) Open the game folder -> element -> userdata -> character

(sub folder "costumize" is where you usually edit files right? But don't go there.)

2.) In "character" folder there are ini files named "character[number]"

3.) Look up which number is for gender/class you want to have male hair. (ex. 01 = fem BM)

4.) Copy the male hair code to the .ini in the "character" folder, the one for your class (ex. if you want BM paste hair code to "character01"

5.) go to game and the first character model you see when you click the class you chose will have male hair (the ones you put codes for)

(it's not under "saved" and you can't save it - which is why it only works on new chars)

6.) Edit char to your likings without using presets or trying to save and create it!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saiikuro - Heavens Tear
    Saiikuro - Heavens Tear Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    ok so i figured it out. Thank you! but how do i make it so her hair isnt floating off her head..... lol
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    Options
    ok so i figured it out. Thank you! but how do i make it so her hair isnt floating off her head..... lol
    The only thing you really can do is mess around with the advanced face options and try to manipulate the top of the head to move/rotate the hair down closer towards the face. I find the forehead Rotate option good for when the hairline is too far forward.

Why has no one tried putting female hair on males yet? b:chuckle I've not yet seen one ubermanly BM with pigtails yet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    The only thing you really can do is mess around with the advanced face options and try to manipulate the top of the head to move/rotate the hair down closer towards the face. I find the forehead Rotate option good for when the hairline is too far forward.

Why has no one tried putting female hair on males yet? b:chuckle I've not yet seen one ubermanly BM with pigtails yet.

I tried, it disappeared inside their head kinda like barb fur. :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Raphxelion - Raging Tide
    Raphxelion - Raging Tide Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    B4: [IMG][/img]2012-11-0723-36-39.png

AFTER: [IMG][/img]2012-11-1522-44-16.png
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    B4: [IMG][/img]2012-11-0723-36-39.png

AFTER: [IMG][/img]2012-11-1522-44-16.png

Haha I like how in pm you say you think to delete your char. xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Before
    2012-09-2617-30-49.jpg
    After
    2012-11-2900-24-10.png

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • sell18
    sell18 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Before
    96732816.jpg

After
    nmajo.jpg
  • Kiki - Raging Tide
    Kiki - Raging Tide Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    first off wanna thank VenusArmani for the awesome editing thread, helped my friends out and even taught me a new thing or 2 b:victory
    Also pretty damn cool to see what people come up with :D awesome jobs all around!

heres a few things ive done

old kiki
    2012-06-0123-19-05-1_zpsaf02e083.jpg

new kiki
    humanhair_zps75d2bef5.jpg

new kiki with fash hair
    kiki2_zpsa44e740d.jpg

seek with male hair
    maletbhair_zps5cac65c1.jpg
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
  • vampyrlovr16
    vampyrlovr16 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    All of them still need editing, but I'm so happeh ~ ^-^

Before:
    beforexh.png

After (maybe):
    after2w.png

what is the ini for the pink haired psy? second from left ^_^
  • sweetpaulina
    sweetpaulina Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Can we have the preset for girl with pink hair please please? b:surrenderb:surrender
  • Infie - Heavens Tear
    Infie - Heavens Tear Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Nope.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[ ♥ My Characters:
    100 Mystic - retired
    101 Assassin - current main
    9x Seeker - future main ♥ ]