Will LG/Vindi/Regi Get along?

Options
Chrisssss - Sanctuary
Chrisssss - Sanctuary Posts: 531 Arc User
edited November 2012 in Twilight Temple (West)
Sounds crazy but with this new server vs server wars coming out and from what I've read it'll have rewards for the server will these factions have to work with each other in the near future? Your thoughts?
Post edited by Chrisssss - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Eh, no matter the faction, people are egoistical. So that's a rhetoric question. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • uranig
    uranig Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Sounds crazy but with this new server vs server wars coming out and from what I've read it'll have rewards for the server will these factions have to work with each other in the near future? Your thoughts?

honestly it doesnt matter really. It's get together gang bang, i'm sure no matter how hated some people are ie. kirby, people will respect others with skills and work together to win, especially if some lc peeps start the trashtalking. Ex. Regi took in darca and 3 stooges just to try to win.
  • ILacy - Sanctuary
    ILacy - Sanctuary Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    uranig wrote: »
    Ex. Regi took in darca and 3 stooges just to try to win.

There is certain people whom i dont even want to try to get along with anymore - although it doesn't mean that you will have to squad with people you cant/dont want to work with as long as the overall performance is good. Still, i have reasonable doubts that some of the usual suspects will obey and do as they are told.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NinnaXXX - Sanctuary
    NinnaXXX - Sanctuary Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    mhm to lacy ^ , thought i really hope if it comes down to having to work together that we can do that on a decent lvl somehow lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The greatest danger for most of us
    is not that our aim is too high
    and we miss it
    but that it's too low and
    we reach it.
    -Michelangelo
  • RoughEdges - Sanctuary
    RoughEdges - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I thought regicide holds the best pkers of the server according to asparaguzz?
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options

Such a nub sin, RoughEdges. ng!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    use to. Pple kinda scatter after a few years into the game @_@
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Risingdragon - Sanctuary
    Risingdragon - Sanctuary Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options

is no a sever vs sever is like moria PK but goes into world map
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    this is pwi, people will never get along....EVER

only thing i know is this is going to be fun!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    U_Sasuke - Sanctuary Posts: 643 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    no way, H&SM crew doesn't need anyone, 10 of us are like 100 =S elite warriors, Spartans, z-warriors, squad 7, akatsuki, e.t.c b:thanks
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Meh, I doubt anything will change. I've always found all this hatred among factions to be silly unless there was/is a really good reason.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Svaarog - Sanctuary
    Svaarog - Sanctuary Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Meh, I doubt anything will change. I've always found all this hatred among factions to be silly unless there was/is a really good reason.

Its often not really hatred, real proof is people jumping from factions as in 'yesterday you were my worst enemy, today im applying in your fac', its just rivalry and a bit of an ego, in a way, its healthy, if eveyone was getting along as teletubes and there was no rivalry at all it would be boring.

Plus as someone wrote its prolly not really gonna be tw-style server battles but open pk zones people could enter, imagine sanctuary v monagamon or Lothranis server, they could hardly raise 80 people to fight
    Viking Pride b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Oh I do find rivalry to be healthy but I had other things in mind when I wrote "hatred". That's going off topic though so it doesn't really matter b:chuckle I guess my choice of words wasn't really good.

But yeah, as far as I've read it's going to be kinda like PWIC style or something alike. Although that was expected.
  • WhiteShot - Sanctuary
    WhiteShot - Sanctuary Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Its gonna be 1 chaos anyway at all Servers those wars, the only thing we could might Agree on with all factions, the people of a Faction should Operate together on the Vent or Ts3 like they do normally in a Tw.

We only should view the factions now as sqauds, for example vindi is going north, Enelysion going North South Legendary going North West Regicide behind Vindicate to To make the Fist Stronger, where it is needed so they can go help eny or leg or vindi. *just some idea*

I think we can manage that if atleast the leaders of the big factions stand up and maybe have a short talk with eachother wich way they go with there faction, if they can manage that i think we will have a good shot on Winning already!

We (Sanctuary) should not care about your wrong your not we just do what we like, but i do wanne see Sanctuary on the number 1 place, it will also attract more people probally to Our Server, and more people on our server is better for every faction.

Go Sanctuary!
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    From the teaser site it sounds like they dropped the whole server v server part b:embarrass
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    From the teaser site it sounds like they dropped the whole server v server part b:embarrass

Prolly issues with sharded servers. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ILacy - Sanctuary
    ILacy - Sanctuary Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options

Guess it was just wishful thinking... b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Well that sucks then o.o I wasn't concerned about it personally but I know a lot of people who were looking forward to it.