List of veteran Vicious member - BAND WAGGONERS NOT TO BE INCLUDED

Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
edited November 2012 in Tideswell (East)
Plz help me here...so...
Dylena
Nuff Said
Zezumiex
Skai
Batonesa
Elvenne
Dirtysouth
Boogiepanda

Who else?
If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
Post edited by Spell_Caster - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Ubique - Raging Tide
    Ubique - Raging Tide Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Plz help me here...so...
    Dylena
    Nuff Said
    Zezumiex
    Skai
    Batonesa
    Elvenne
    Dirtysouth
    Boogiepanda

Who else?

What bout me?

or did I...

exchange a walk on part in the war....

for a lead role in the cage?....

tbh im not a bandwagoner i joined when we were still losing to QQme week after ******n week....

Underestimated, forgotten,.....happy!

lubs your ol' pal Ubi.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "I am prepared to meet my maker, whether or not my maker is prepared to meet me is a different question."
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    well as much as this thread seems to be trollable... i wont go there
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • DirtySouth - Raging Tide
    DirtySouth - Raging Tide Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    TeddyBear
    Kali
    Isabo
    Eriion
    Cadhla
    Whomper
    Zav
    Yamahabanche

b:shutup
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    RyougiShiki!b:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mtickley
    mtickley Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    you forgot.....

The one person who was key more than anyone else in the fall of QQme and the rise of Vicious....

That person was YOU....

YOU destroyed QQme, YOU gave vicious victories by imposing ridiculous man power uses on your 'peers', YOU managed to get the whole the server to unite in wishing for QQmes downfall, YOU have given every wizard a skill benchmark of what is expected 5x, YOU by yourself hold QQme back from rebuilding, YOU by saying nothing approved all the nepotism and 'back handers' that rotted the core of QQme, YOU did this ........ grats to vici ofc but that fight wud have lasted longer w/o u.....

slow clap......

grats....
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    If you're referring to core members you could possibly add 50-60 people more to that list. I'm not sure if you know exactly what band wagoner is cus if you thought before you made this thread you would have realized we used to lose week in and out and still hold the same members. I won't name any members to your list simply cus a list of "who is core and who isn't" is completely stupid.

You might as well and try make a list of the core QQme's if you're so interested to see who stuck with you guys until the end cus as for now, Vicious members are sticking with Vicious no matter the outcome. Nice troll attempt tho, I think you need to aim higher tho to make people "pissed".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    im surprised spell put ANYBODY on this list....since...ya know....he thinks ALL of vicious are bandwaggoners.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Greymark - Raging Tide
    Greymark - Raging Tide Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I have nuff and moe the idea to make vicious when they were in levi... everyone knows that.
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I have nuff and moe the idea to make vicious when they were in levi... everyone knows that.

hipster.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    What is the purpose of this thread?
    You're not even in Vicious Spell_Caster. You dont even fight us.
    What gain do you possibly have for making such a list.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    hi spell :)
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    edited November 2012
    This is a part of RT history. Vicious is the top faction. People need to know how this fAction rose from the ashes of leviathan. This is not a troll.
    Please have some respect for the top faction on RT.
  • DirtySouth - Raging Tide
    DirtySouth - Raging Tide Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    This is a part of RT history. Vicious is the top faction. People need to know how this fAction rose from the ashes of leviathan. This is not a troll.
    Please have some respect for the top faction on RT.

i think u were in levi even before most of us, serving Couri like a baws
    edited November 2012
    i didnt join vicious at the beginning. but i remember Mistolepet was marshall when i join vicious.
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    KaMet is one that I miss for sure, as I only have a couple memories of ever interacting with him, and they were all positive.

Vicious has been and still is the first TW faction I been in. But as others have said, this thread doesn't really serve that much of a purpose. Even core Vicious members aren't from "Vicious", as they parted from a previous TW faction, and so on.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Lucretiax - Raging Tide
    Lucretiax - Raging Tide Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    b:sad I was in vici since it started
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2012
    Yes I was in Levi with my cleric. I made the Wiz while in QQme. I never was in another faction other than QQme.

Still, this is not a pointing fingers thread, is just one about how the greatest faction on RT right now started, and who better to know the story than the founders.b:victory
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Can't tell if you're trolling or not Spell. You usually are never this complementary of Vicious.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
    edited November 2012
    Can't tell if you're trolling or not Spell. You usually are never this complementary of Vicious.

Vicious is the reason I still play PWI. I am a product of Vicious being on the map. We cannot be all on the same side of the fence, can we?

Just remind us how it was...like

Once upon a time, Choco and her group(Nuff and others) decided to make a faction called Epenor and left a wounder and full of drama Leviathan.

They made Vicious soon after Epenor was disbanded...why how, where does the name come from?

I have heard Asher saying the QQme story 1204035435 times. He has SS and videos of him doing amazing things to mobs.
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    edited November 2012
    Does QQme take alts? YoungJ neeeds a super fun TW faction and QQme more than qualifies
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kali - Raging Tide
    Kali - Raging Tide Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Damn Spell.. what herbs have you been toking on again? Back off that shiet, it's not doing you any good man. b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2012
    Damn Spell.. what herbs have you been toking on again? Back off that shiet, it's not doing you any good man. b:shocked

Kali, we use to be friends...b:sad we use to do BH together..
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    edited November 2012
    Will you be doing one of these threads for Zoo as well then? I'd like to know the history behind their creation.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    edited November 2012
    I might! :)

The thing is, all that is Vicious today is all fine and dandy but just a hand full of people built that. Rest of them were bandwagoners who just wanted to be in the top faction, took the easy way out and decided that joining a top faction will make their life ingame and gameplay easier.

I love that type of people, they will always be noobs and never learn how to play the game, going in a top faction just so they can brag...I am in no1 faction. lol
  • Aedos - Raging Tide
    Aedos - Raging Tide Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited November 2012

The thing is, all that is Vicious today is all fine and dandy but just a hand full of people built that. Rest of them were bandwagoners who just wanted to be in the top faction, took the easy way out and decided that joining a top faction will make their life ingame and gameplay easier.

I love that type of people, they will always be noobs and never learn how to play the game, going in a top faction just so they can brag...I am in no1 faction. lol

Well I think your partly right. Their was most likely a handful of people that created Vicious, but a lot of factions are created by just a handful of people. Then the friends of the people who created the faction join slowly maybe cause they want to be in the same faction as them and there is no problem with that. I'm sure a lot of people wanted to join Vici solely so that QQme would not be the top faction any longer, which I also don't have a problem with. I think that's good that people will band together to take down the number 1. The problem however is now that Vici is number 1, there seems to be few people willing to take the underdog status and try to join a rising faction that could take down Vici and balance the server. I see a lot of OP R9ers joining Vici which I find is very amusing because personally I would never want to join the number 1 faction, I would prefer the struggle and I prefer the feeling that I helped bring this faction to the top. I feel like you build stronger bonds with people when you go through the good and the bad. With that said I'm not saying everyone who joins the number one faction is wrong, I mean there are plenty of good reasons, like joining for your friends and I think a lot of people like the pve opportunities there. But gratz to Vici for 1. not becoming the #1 faction and at the same time becoming #1 hated faction as QQme and 2. for sticking through the hard times and becoming a stable faction that people go to if they want to win. I'm looking forward to some fun pk/tws against you in the future b:mischievous
    "Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm."
    --Winston Churchill
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    edited November 2012
    @Spell
    I think that's a rather stereotypical view on anyone that joins Vicious. I'm sure there are people who join who know how to play the game otherwise how would they pass the application process?
    If you're saying it's purely based on gear then I have to say not only have the 2 best geared players on raging tides been rejected from Vicious but also that since i've been in Vicious (only about 2-3 weeks) the faction has rejected quite a number of R9/t3 OP geared people etc.

Everyone is different and each case is different. You cant just simply say "oh well everyone who joins vicious only joins just because they want bragging rights to say they're in the best faction".

I mean Vicious is hardly the best faction in terms of the individual players - if you look at the Top 5 lists that have been posted by people the majority of those people are in Zoo.

I agree though - bragging rights for those who have only recently joined vicious and havent made what could be called a significant contribution to their overall performance should not be allowed hence why I personally don't brag since I havent been in there very long and really havent done much :)

Although if Vicious was stripped down to its very core members I don't think it would be where it is today if they didnt have anyone joining at all. What exactly is a band wagoner?

Surely by your definition anyone that now joins any faction is a band wagoner including QQme.

People have to go somewhere Spell_Caster. I'm sure everyone has their own personal reasons for going where they do that have nothing to do with you.
    see a lot of OP R9ers joining Vici which I find is very amusing because personally I would never want to join the number 1 faction

Someone has to join them or where's the challenge!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    edited November 2012

This was never a problem when everyone was jumping into QQme while it was on top for so long huh Spell
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited November 2012

because boogie was in varden and left varden after it died to join vicious.... and i totally joined vicious after we beat qqme even though i was in the very first qqme/vicious tw and only missed a handfull of them win or lose and never left early once even when we lost.... im totally a bandwaggoner where hes an original veteran member....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • _Nips__ - Raging Tide
    _Nips__ - Raging Tide Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I 10000000000% agree with aedos. Couldn't have made a better post. Totally true.I wanted to post that.b:cry
    edited November 2012
    Well I think your partly right. Their was most likely a handful of people that created Vicious, but a lot of factions are created by just a handful of people. Then the friends of the people who created the faction join slowly maybe cause they want to be in the same faction as them and there is no problem with that. I'm sure a lot of people wanted to join Vici solely so that QQme would not be the top faction any longer, which I also don't have a problem with. I think that's good that people will band together to take down the number 1. The problem however is now that Vici is number 1, there seems to be few people willing to take the underdog status and try to join a rising faction that could take down Vici and balance the server. I see a lot of OP R9ers joining Vici which I find is very amusing because personally I would never want to join the number 1 faction, I would prefer the struggle and I prefer the feeling that I helped bring this faction to the top. I feel like you build stronger bonds with people when you go through the good and the bad. With that said I'm not saying everyone who joins the number one faction is wrong, I mean there are plenty of good reasons, like joining for your friends and I think a lot of people like the pve opportunities there. But gratz to Vici for 1. not becoming the #1 faction and at the same time becoming #1 hated faction as QQme and 2. for sticking through the hard times and becoming a stable faction that people go to if they want to win. I'm looking forward to some fun pk/tws against you in the future b:mischievous

first time i join vicious, it was when vicious keep losing against QQme then we starts winning and maintain it. Vicious has a great core group in it, they are really good in strategy TW and the people in it are really love to TW even they lose with QQme. Now we are number 1, many people asked vicious why dont just disband cause already got their goal. but then, we know people in it, we play together and we are enjoy to play together makes the option to disband or to leave is no longer relevant. in the end we will still play with the people we used to play together, wether in PK, TW or even daily pve just like people in other factions.