GMS uptade the Bidding Hall ! we want Earthguard Sage/Demon skills too ! :(

Options
joakitox
joakitox Posts: 0 Arc User
edited November 2012 in General Discussion
b:angry i hope this 14 november they ll uptade the Bidding Hall for Earthguard Skills too b:surrender please i want an answer ! http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/31578 http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/31573
Post edited by joakitox on

Comments

• Cutie_Belle - Sanctuary
    Cutie_Belle - Sanctuary Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I agree this should be implemented. It's not fair on seekers and mystics to be left out from the bidding hall.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I want EG flyers too. I'm tired when i PvP to be so slow and can't reach people before they fly in safe zone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    b:chuckle I think earthguards in general need a CS update. I don't have an EG, but it's generally not fair for every other race (except those speedy Untamed, too) to get a 3.2 flyer in the cash shop and not them. And for their demon/sage masteries to not show up in the bidding hall.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • StellaNova - Raging Tide
    StellaNova - Raging Tide Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    agree on both, no EG skills or flyer tickets in bids sucks

tho my EG chars isn't that high lvl yet, it would be nice in the future
    Miss my Avatar b:sad

Starfall Marshall b:victory
  • Mor_Toran - Sanctuary
    Mor_Toran - Sanctuary Posts: 457 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    From a previous discussion about adding items to the bidding hall...
    There's one file that contains the data for the random item selection for the bidding hall.
    You can put whatever item in the game you want into that selection, it's super easy to do.
    They just choose not to change it.
    It's more likely an oversight than anything.
    So basically, it's all on the Chinese Dev's, and we all know how reliable they are.
    "No matter how subtle the wizard, a knife between the shoulder blades will seriously cramp his style." - Steven Brust, Yendi

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yeah, I'm that good. b:chuckle
  • crystalpink
    crystalpink Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I want to see EG flyers on the bidding hall as well
    (\__/)
    (O.o )
    ( > < )
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this attached message into your signature to help him on his quest for world domination.

Server: Abyss
    IGNs: Valentina (Magus), Amanita (Heretic), Avicenia (Slayer), Mirabillis (Champion), Solange (Berserker)
    Xfire username: crystalpink
  • Synergise - Raging Tide
    Synergise - Raging Tide Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I doubt it can be blamed on the Chinese Devs. The range of things in the Lothranis Bid system is quite different from what I see on Raging Tide. On Lothranis I have seen both Vortex and Summer Sprint up for auction. These never appear on Raging Tide.

I suspect that the Admins can put what they like in the system. The reason those skill books are available on the Euro server has to do with very low population there. This, of course, is something that will never be admitted. So, like 99% of the questions asked on this forum, don't expect an official response from PWI. b:shutup
  • Mr_Buffs - Dreamweaver
    Mr_Buffs - Dreamweaver Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I 100% agree with this....and the EG flyers. It really sucks having to go from timed flyer to the next on my seeker. No upgrades avail for slower flyers....and very limited selection from CS...and no cheap version of a 3.0 flyer.

I'm tired of seeing the same skills over and over in the bidding hall. Most players left in this game already have them. It's time to upgrade the skill book diversity!

Get on it PWI! b:angry
  • Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur
    Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    This is the 45th Thread about this :) if 45 times didnt worked...dont worry it want work now too :) EA is the new class...and way "negleted" ingame :) but hey u choosed EA so...live with it :Db:dirty
    pwcalc.com/962fb48be545fa7b

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Niriam - Dreamweaver
    Niriam - Dreamweaver Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    @ joakitox: GMs ≠ Developers
  • joakitox
    edited November 2012
    Options
    @ joakitox: GMs ≠ Developers

b:angryb:angryb:angryb:angry
  • StellaNova - Raging Tide
    StellaNova - Raging Tide Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    This is the 45th Thread about this :) if 45 times didnt worked...dont worry it want work now too :) EA is the new class...and way "negleted" ingame :) but hey u choosed EA so...live with it :Db:dirty

Well, ppl kept the presure at bit up on the .INI edit for faces, and that did happen after quite sometime. If no one keep stuff like this alive, ofc things never happens ijs
    Miss my Avatar b:sad

Starfall Marshall b:victory
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I 100% agree with this....and the EG flyers. It really sucks having to go from timed flyer to the next on my seeker. No upgrades avail for slower flyers....and very limited selection from CS...and no cheap version of a 3.0 flyer.

I'm tired of seeing the same skills over and over in the bidding hall. Most players left in this game already have them. It's time to upgrade the skill book diversity!

Get on it PWI! b:angry

Been wanting to see skill updates for so long now. It's always the same things @_@. I remember when it was still a new feature and they put up that eternal love set. The gold bid was up to 275 before some one finally won lol.
  • Mor_Toran - Sanctuary
    Mor_Toran - Sanctuary Posts: 457 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I doubt it can be blamed on the Chinese Devs. The range of things in the Lothranis Bid system is quite different from what I see on Raging Tide. On Lothranis I have seen both Vortex and Summer Sprint up for auction. These never appear on Raging Tide.

I suspect that the Admins can put what they like in the system. The reason those skill books are available on the Euro server has to do with very low population there. This, of course, is something that will never be admitted. So, like 99% of the questions asked on this forum, don't expect an official response from PWI. b:shutup
    Actually, our system developers are not allowed to touch the server files at all. Plus the pointers in the file that controls the items that go up for bid in the hall, are in Chinese.

The European servers aren't connected to the PWE though, so they have different teams, different development releases from CN, and they make their own requests for things from the CN Devs.

I am certain that if our GM's put forward a request to have certain items added to the bidding hall that they would (eventually) get added. It is, however, entirely handled by the CN Devs in Beijing.
    "No matter how subtle the wizard, a knife between the shoulder blades will seriously cramp his style." - Steven Brust, Yendi

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yeah, I'm that good. b:chuckle
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    90% of the files are in chinese. One thing for sure, they gonna make sure you know that PW is theirs when you start poking around in the element folder.
  • joakitox
    edited November 2012
    Options
    b:irritated !!!
  • joakitox
    edited November 2012
    Options
    joakitox wrote: »
    b:irritated !!!

b:sad
  • Wendigo - Momaganon
    Wendigo - Momaganon Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    From a previous discussion about adding items to the bidding hall...

So basically, it's all on the Chinese Dev's, and we all know how reliable they are.

not need to be developer to put stuffs into bidding hall. its just a plaintext file which contains item ID starting price auctiontime comment, like this:
    27613 500 7200 darkribstrike
  • Smarie - Sanctuary
    Smarie - Sanctuary Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    not need to be developer to put stuffs into bidding hall. its just a plaintext file which contains item ID starting price auctiontime comment, like this:
    27613 500 7200 darkribstrike

Unfortunately, that doesn't change the fact that our Dev's can't do anything with the server files.
    Plus, on the server files, the comments are written in Chinese.
  • Wendigo - Momaganon
    Wendigo - Momaganon Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    does not matter comment language its only information for dev. you can write there in any language. Chinese, English, pandabear brumbrum whatever. if pwe dev can write auto announcement script for system shout im sure they can find this file.
    anyway i hope community managment != server dev
  • Barber - Heavens Tear
    Barber - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I've yet to see anything worth bidding on in the bidding hall since it started....everything they've had in there you can get easily ingame....they dont even put the hard to get skills in there
    Barbarian(Barber)=104
    Cleric(MysticFrost)=104
    BM(TooCold)=104
    Seeker(TiltedKilt)=104
    Assassin(Spongeworthy)=104
    Veno(UnZipped)=103