mystic build

Options
Dream_star - Heavens Tear
Dream_star - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
edited November 2012 in Mystic
i want to create a mystic but i don't know what build to do, how many points on what stat its all so confusing, I've read so many threads but i just don't understand, so what would be the best build for a mystic?
Post edited by Dream_star - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• iexze
    iexze Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I use http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1015511 and would recommend reading it all. But if you don't here is a quick quote
    PURE MAGIC
    STR = Armor Requirements
    MAGIC = Remaining.

Comments: More of Damage Dealing and Healing, very low HP.

VIT BUILD*
    VIT +2
    Str +1
    MAGIC +7
    *Per 2 Levels.

Enjoy
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    For mystic I personally think pure magic is the best build.

Every level put one point in Strength and the rest in magic. When you reach around 49 Strength stop put points in it and put all the rest of the points you will get in magic. In the level 90+ you will be more use with that , so when you will be level 90 check which gears you will plan for lvl 100 and if you see you need a few more points in Strength than add the ones you will got from a level up if needed.

The majority of high level gears/weapon requisite 54 Strength points, but some pieces like ornaments (necklace) and cape give a Strength points bonus so you don't necessary need to have a 54 Strength base. So at level 90-99 be sure to have a total of 54 Strength points to be able to wear the gears for level 99+.

In worse case if you have too much points in one or not enough in one you will be able to buy a reset note which is a item that make you able to reset some points.

I personally don't like vit build for mystic, but it's a personal choice, if you chose it, than that mean again the minimum Strength for wear your gears/weapon and the rest in magic and vit, example: every level put one point in Strength (like magic build stop at around 49), than one point in vit and the rest 3 points in magic.

At the end for these both builds you need to have at least total 54 Strength points for the gears and the rest in magic for pure magic build or some in vit if you chose to have a vit build. (these both build are for Arcane Armor)

There's some people that are Light Armor and Heavy Armor (if for some reason you just one of those than you will need more points in Strength and need points in dexterity), but it's really rare and i really not recommend that at all (specially if you don't plan to PvP and TW).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute