Coming of Age quests?

miroku4
miroku4 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited November 2012 in Dungeons & Tactics
i am level 47 and haven't got the 7 coming of ages quests for str, luck ect ect. and i am just wondering if there is a quest leading up to it that i may be looking for? i have a friend who is also the same level and just done her's but she cant remember if there was quests before it.
zjtgjp.jpg

the warriors proof is the level 51 quest which you need the 7 tideborn honor medals.
any help would be appricated thanks
Post edited by miroku4 on

Comments

• Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Have you started the Goshiki quest line yet? You get it at level 40 and I'm pretty sure it's required to get the medals.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • miroku4
    edited November 2012
    hmm is that the traveling the world quest? going from city to city
  • _Mg_Zr - Heavens Tear
    _Mg_Zr - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    miroku4 wrote: »

yeah. you talk to goshiki a few times, go to the main citys and then i think you get the medal quests
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Mg_Zr - level 100 sage Barb / level 101 demon r9 aps barb on Harshlands
    Mg_Zr - level 100 demon Psychic
    _mg_zr_ - level 100 demon Blademaster
    |\/|erlin_ 7x Wizard
    Makaveli_ - 8x Harshlands sin
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    miroku4 wrote: »
    Well, besides the actual World Quest, yes the Goshiki quest line takes you from city to city.

Also I find it hard to believe your friend of lvl47 got the medals, since the level 51 Warrior's Proof quest is one of the only ways to get them. =P If I remember correctly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Well, besides the actual World Quest, yes the Goshiki quest line takes you from city to city.

Also I find it hard to believe your friend of lvl47 got the medals, since the level 51 Warrior's Proof quest is one of the only ways to get them. =P If I remember correctly.

Nah i've done them on lvl 4x on my new chars, I think just the last one need the lvl 51.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    o.o I guess it's been a long time since I've done that quest in the 4x, I always wait so I can get my bh stack sorted and beat up qingzi, then spam Goshiki to get out of the 5x. =P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Nariin - Dreamweaver
    Nariin - Dreamweaver Posts: 890 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Yeah you can get medals at 4x, but finish it up at 51. I think the fist quest in chain is called "a strange pillar" or something.

Edit: Or strange monument <.< Here's the guide for it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    Want a custom faction/fav icon? Look no further! Visit my 👿 Icon Repository in the Fanatics Forum.
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ^ but please, for the love of god, read the first page before making requests (UPDATED)
  • miroku4
    edited November 2012
    sweet thanks guys :) finally did it!
  • psycholollipop
    psycholollipop Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Testing
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Testing

Not really the place to test sigs b:laugh next time try here perhaps :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2