Bm build for level 1-100?

Audury - Lost City
Audury - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
edited November 2012 in Blademaster
A friend of mine said she looked everywhere for a build for bm and could not find any, so she asked me to ask for her since shes new to forums (:

Does anyone know a build for bm axe/fists from level 1 to 100?
For example: archer and assassin's build is 1str 4dex every level.
All the magic classes build is 1str 9mag every 2 levels or 1str 1vit 8mag (dont think this one is recommended tho)

Does anyone know the one for Bm?
Post edited by Audury - Lost City on

Comments

• Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Tell your "friend" to check the BM forums. Oh wait, you're here so you must've seen The stickied guides at the top of the forums...
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I bet the bm in question will be seeing fcc before 85 b:chuckle. Nothing wrong against fcc, it's just that learning class = experience, experience = time, fcc = little time.
  • Audury - Lost City
    Audury - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I bet the bm in question will be seeing fcc before 85 b:chuckle. Nothing wrong against fcc, it's just that learning class = experience, experience = time, fcc = little time.

She doesn't have the money to Fc, nor does she want to. She just want's a bm alt for when shes bored. She just doesn't know the build.
  • SpeedxBolt - Sanctuary
    SpeedxBolt - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Please excuse me while I go an order a new diamond cast desk, since I just broke my current one.
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    _Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    popular bm build is 3str 2dex build for all path tho in true its aps **** build.

the build ur specific asking for is 4str 1dex untill the dex reaches 60 and ur str reaches 300 then u can decide to keep at it or put more vit dex or str.

u can then keep adding dex or vit for mora tankabillity.
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    popular bm build is 3str 2dex build for all path tho in true its aps **** build.

the build ur specific asking for is 4str 1dex untill the dex reaches 60 and ur str reaches 300 then u can decide to keep at it or put more vit dex or str.

u can then keep adding dex or vit for mora tankabillity.

Ignore Ghoul. He's mad that, like his barb, he's become flacid and useless.

3 str/2dex is the bm tanking fist/axe build. There are arguments as to whether you want to use fists early, which is what I advocate because you kill faster and use less pots, or to use axes only and restat to fist/axe later.

Ghoul is suggesting an axe only build, which is fine until you start HFing at level 59 and want better chi building so you can build 2 sparks in 30 seconds. Also, as a backup tank fists will help you keep aggro better than axes as soon as you start getting -int gear.

Another option is a 3str/2dex build on odd levels, 3str/1dex/1vit on even levels (6str/3dex/1vit every 2 levels) and then at level 100 restat out the vitality once you refine. This build is for people who have trouble surviving, whether from ignoring refines or just not being good at pwi. It also is useful for pvp servers where pve is a backseat to surviving random ganks.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    She doesn't have the money to Fc, nor does she want to. She just want's a bm alt for when shes bored. She just doesn't know the build.

If that is the case, 3 str, 2 dex works well.

Personally lower levels are more fun to experiment for me, mobs don't hit as hard and die quickly. You can try different skill combos and other things to see what weapons you like. I made a new bm, arcane, very hard to play, but so much fun. I die often, build is totally fail, but all the fun makes up for it. Point is, lower levels to end game = learning phase, once you know what you want, get a few reset notes and stat the bm how you find it best.

Reset notes might have been expensive before, but these days they are quite cheap to acquire during a sale with saved up money from bh 100 rewards.
  • _Mg_Zr - Heavens Tear
    _Mg_Zr - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Mg_Zr - level 100 sage Barb / level 101 demon r9 aps barb on Harshlands
    Mg_Zr - level 100 demon Psychic
    _mg_zr_ - level 100 demon Blademaster
    |\/|erlin_ 7x Wizard
    Makaveli_ - 8x Harshlands sin