Ollaaaa Mahuuuaallaaaaaaaaaa

Options
Facerolled - Raging Tide
Facerolled - Raging Tide Posts: 334 Arc User
edited November 2012 in Tideswell (East)
GUYYYSSSS ZOOO NEEED REINFORCEMENETTTTTTTTTTT

QUICK SOMEONEEEE RUSHHHH TO THEIR HELP

QUICK SPELL FIX THEM UP WITH SOME WANTED MEMBERS!!!!!!!!!!!

b:angry
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
boogiepanda | Demon Archer || Facerolled | Demon Wizard

tinyurl.com/PWIArcherWizardPvP
Post edited by Facerolled - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Let Cenrick and the rest of the Wanted crew join Zoo so they can get revenge on the Infidels(Phoebik and Bhavyy).

There you go...b:victory
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • Aedos - Raging Tide
    Aedos - Raging Tide Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Yeah down with Phobik and Bhavyy those noobs b:angry
    "Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm."
    --Winston Churchill
  • Greymark - Raging Tide
    Greymark - Raging Tide Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Yeah down with Phobik and Bhavyy those noobs b:angry

Hazaaa !
  • XxZavxX - Raging Tide
    XxZavxX - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Anyone else amused that perhaps a year or so ago Spell would be recruiting people to QQme to halp kombat Vicious, and today he is wanting people to be recruited into Zoo to halp kombat Vicious?

Spell, where's your pride? That's terrible.
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Because he knows that after this whole past season, QQme will not rise to what it once used to be. And there's not helping that. That's just my assumption though!
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Let Cenrick and the rest of the Wanted crew join Zoo so they can get revenge on the Infidels(Phoebik and Bhavyy).

There you go...b:victory

agreed - i hate those guys

hawheehawwheehaww!

Might be a bit late for that though spell - Most of Wanteds TW members went to Leviathan
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • Amily_Alaine - Raging Tide
    Amily_Alaine - Raging Tide Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Aedos and that really sexy cleric can't remember her name went to Zoo, watch out Phoebic and Bhlaveh b:laugh
  • Aedos - Raging Tide
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Yeah that one cleric...she's pro...right?
    --Winston Churchill
  • petrojohn
    petrojohn Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I love pro personal clerics b:dirty

Gus
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I wish I had a personal cleric D: It feels really nice when I see some cleric stuff happening to me in TW, because most of the time we're unreachable due to our target attacks xD
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    edited November 2012
    Options
    b:shocked THEY'RE GOING TO EAT ME!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
  • Amily_Alaine - Raging Tide
    Amily_Alaine - Raging Tide Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I'll be your pro personal cleric gus b:chuckle

cept Im somewhat of a cheater...

which includes every stranger in my squad...

and some people not even in my squad QQ Can't help it, I'm a heal ho, I have to spread my seed
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    Azunai - Raging Tide Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Zoo should make their sins, wizs, psys, barbs, clerics, seekers and mistics reroll to R9 archers, make them evolve in some alt TW faction and when they are ready absorb them... I KID!!! Tho Kas should def reroll. IJS. Oh, Drigan and Nigo too. And ReDSuNRiSE. Those nabsters... pffff...

But seriously, we are facing too many high refined purge bows. QQ Specially when in the same frame of this one video from archer TW, you can actually see 6 purge bows "staring" in the same direction... and you guys send some of your archers to other factions!!!

I wonder why Boogie is trolling us since we are the only ones with the "cojones" to actually attack and make your "win-hungry" peeps, happy with TWar. b:chuckle

Despite all our flaws we will stand week after week till our gears shatter! (Have you guys seen charms price lately? there's no coins left for repairs!!!)

Vici, you guys know I love those confrontations (TW and, in a less frequent way - PK ) and have much respect for you guys. Since my day 1 in TW I have been in the oposite side. To me, the fun comes from challenging the best. But thats kinda cliche...
    Allow me to impress upon you the severe mistake you have made...
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    edited November 2012
    Options
    DANG IT!!! It missed the part where I'm offering Vencyla, LadyFloral, Kiki, Impatiens and SweetDesire nudes in exchange for R9 Archers in Zoo!!! TBH I has no idea how I ended up with Impatiens and Sweets nudes... YAYKS!!!!
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Don't worry Azunai, we appreciate the effort Zoo does to fight us. You guys may not have the same strength as us but at least you try your best and have fun trying. I have great respect for every Zoo member that sticks with their faction even tho they don't come out top of each TW, shows loyalty and that they play the game as you should, for fun.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lucretiax - Raging Tide
    Lucretiax - Raging Tide Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Zoo should make their sins, wizs, psys, barbs, clerics, seekers and mistics reroll to R9 archers, make them evolve in some alt TW faction and when they are ready absorb them... I KID!!! Tho Kas should def reroll. IJS. Oh, Drigan and Nigo too. And ReDSuNRiSE. Those nabsters... pffff...

But seriously, we are facing too many high refined purge bows. QQ Specially when in the same frame of this one video from archer TW, you can actually see 6 purge bows "staring" in the same direction... and you guys send some of your archers to other factions!!!

The archer line up is a little intense, I think I counted 13-15 R9 Bows in Vicious, but you guys have 2 out of 3 r9 recast b:cry everyone in Vicious is making alts not r9 recast!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2012
    Options

I wonder why Boogie is trolling us since we are the only ones with the "cojones" to actually attack and make your "win-hungry" peeps, happy with TWar. b:chuckle

Despite all our flaws we will stand week after week till our gears shatter! (Have you guys seen charms price lately? there's no coins left for repairs!!!)

Vici, you guys know I love those confrontations (TW and, in a less frequent way - PK ) and have much respect for you guys. Since my day 1 in TW I have been in the oposite side. To me, the fun comes from challenging the best. But thats kinda cliche...
    Last year, sir QQme faught vicious for 7 Months in a roll and lost week after week. pressure built up and people started getting emo with tw. When I decided no show for vicu, you guys left. Well, history has a funny way of repeating itself. I hope you guys can take the pressure of loss on a long term war.
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Last year, sir QQme faught vicious for 7 Months in a roll and lost week after week. pressure built up and people started getting emo with tw. When I decided no show for vicu, you guys left. Well, history has a funny way of repeating itself. I hope you guys can take the pressure of loss on a long term war.

Last season we ended up with 5 months, inside vici's map cage, having no one else to fight but them. We suffered roll after roll, week after week... I guess handling the pressure ain't an issue. I can't talk for everyone, but like I said before I will stand as I can, I won't promise be there for all TWars since ganks happen. And in my humble nab opinion I don't see any of our officers order a "no show" on Vici. And thats the diference between us Spell. I don't see any Zookeeper wanting to "no show" against anyone. Even if it means 15mins rolls. We were 14 when we started to TWar last season. We build up to fight in TWar. We spend the week ingame waiting for the TWar. And having someone taking us the candy while we are inside the van... man... I don't even do that when I'm parked over the river, cause thats just mean.b:surrender

JOKING. I don't park over the river.
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Azunai - you are a wonderful human being and a great cleric. I also hope for the benefit of everyone in both vicious and zoo and for that matter any faction that TW's against another that the gaps soon begin to close in terms of overall power whether its gear or skill or a combination of both so that everyone can just have a fun TW. Theres no point in playing the game if the competitive spirit is nothing other than fun. b:victoryb:pleased

Gogo people join Zoo...and vicious as well!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I don't see a future in this zoo vs vicious lovestory.
    But that is just my opinion.
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I don't see a future in this zoo vs vicious lovestory.
    But that is just my opinion.

"Brandy is Brandy. Business is Business. TWar is TWar." By Nigoshi, in The Art of TWar: Factions - Part VIII
  • Aedos - Raging Tide
    edited November 2012
    Options
    "Brandy is Brandy. Business is Business. TWar is TWar." By Nigoshi, in The Art of TWar: Factions - Part VIII

amen, halleluiah!!
    --Winston Churchill
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Last season we ended up with 5 months, inside vici's map cage, having no one else to fight but them. We suffered roll after roll, week after week... I guess handling the pressure ain't an issue. I can't talk for everyone, but like I said before I will stand as I can, I won't promise be there for all TWars since ganks happen. And in my humble nab opinion I don't see any of our officers order a "no show" on Vici. And thats the diference between us Spell. I don't see any Zookeeper wanting to "no show" against anyone. Even if it means 15mins rolls. We were 14 when we started to TWar last season. We build up to fight in TWar. We spend the week ingame waiting for the TWar. And having someone taking us the candy while we are inside the van... man... I don't even do that when I'm parked over the river, cause thats just mean.b:surrender

JOKING. I don't park over the river.

LOL!! Zoo attacks QQme/ Vicious takes a TW break...

What a BSer is this Azunai...b:chuckle

nice story bro! Welcome to the real world.

Enjoy your 8minutes of winned TW Zoo, enjoy the break Vicious!

Levi...come baby come! 3h of TW are in there for us! b:victory
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    edited November 2012
    Options
    LOL!! Zoo attacks QQme/ Vicious takes a TW break...

What a BSer is this Azunai...b:chuckle

nice story bro! Welcome to the real world.

Enjoy your 8minutes of winned TW Zoo, enjoy the break Vicious!

Levi...come baby come! 3h of TW are in there for us! b:victory

O.o we were cornered by Vici, yo... only the fuhrer to miss that! LOL so... vici encaged us... and we were attacking QQme?! if you're suffering from Alzeihmer's disease then I accept your apologies. Thats a damn freagging serious situation man.

Edit:

I had to see the map from this weekend TWars... and now I see why you mad and QQng... you weren't making any sense quoting me on last seasons TWar, but I accept your apologies.

Anyway... why you mad?! Zoo has the moral obligation to attack Vici only? and Vici ipsis verbis?!

YOU telling ME that I'm a BSer?! ROFL and I'M welcome to the real world?! don't spit to the air, wizard, it will fall on you and faq your eye. ijs.

Anyway... I will slowly walk away and you can keep staring at your own belly.
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    edited November 2012
    Options
    don't spit to the air, wizard, it will fall on you and faq your eye. ijs.

b:laughb:laugh
    b:laugh

Funniest mental image of spell caster in my head right now.

Cmon now you're both lovely wonderful men! Can't we all just get along?

Spell - why so much vici hate man?
    Talk to me bro, im here for you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    edited November 2012
    Options
    How buthurt u seem to be insulting left and right. Take ur pills yo and chill
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    edited November 2012
    Options
    How buthurt u seem to be insulting left and right. Take ur pills yo and chill

Where do you see insults? b:cry
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Where do you see insults? b:cry

You called him a Wizard, that's obviously incorrect..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kastus - Raging Tide
    Kastus - Raging Tide Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    You called him a Wizard, that's obviously incorrect..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIMoQHpvFQQ
    youtube.com/kimbachiboy b:victory

Schooling QQme in The Art of PK since 2012
  • chidow55
    chidow55 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options

All I gotta say is Zoo will crack under Vicious pressure of being rolled as QQme did last year. We lasted like 7 months of loss week after week, Zoo now is made of mostly exQQme people who use to loose and crack under pressure week after week so ...Unless Zoo get real good reinforcements which I dont really see where they would come, Zoo is better of attacking other factions, not Vicious. It is clear that Vicious is still top faction on RT gear wise and will win no matter.

Zoo, come attack QQme, we can have fun for like 3h :)[/QUOT]

so u first called for this and now u want to give 8 min rolled to us , how lame and hypocrite can u be Spell_Castro?
    P.D this shows that its current leader is pathetic