Password Too Long

Options
Loupu - Harshlands
Loupu - Harshlands Posts: 54 Arc User
edited November 2012 in Support Desk
Alright so I tried changing my password and it has above 15 characters so it says incorect password when I try to change it. I tried copying it from notepad but says the same thing?
Post edited by Loupu - Harshlands on

Comments

• Nariin - Dreamweaver
    Nariin - Dreamweaver Posts: 890 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I had the same issue. They lowered the amout of characters a passwor can have. Just send a ticket and they will give you a link to change it alternatively.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    Want a custom faction/fav icon? Look no further! Visit my 👿 Icon Repository in the Fanatics Forum.
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ^ but please, for the love of god, read the first page before making requests (UPDATED)
  • Loupu - Harshlands
    Loupu - Harshlands Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I had the same issue. They lowered the amout of characters a passwor can have. Just send a ticket and they will give you a link to change it alternatively.

I can not send a ticket the page does not work. when I try to change email or have any contact through my email with pwi i do not receive anything from them (the emails don't show up , like verification for password change or email change)
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Send them a email at customerservice@perfectworld.com from your new email-address,
    stating all your problem regarding changing the password and mail problem include your character name and server they will ask few question to verify that you are the real owner of that account and do the needful but it will take a bit of time so plz be patient.
    Thanks !
    b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss