Can't access ticket history or submit tickets.

Loupu - Harshlands
Loupu - Harshlands Posts: 54 Arc User
edited November 2012 in Support Desk
Why can't I access the ticket history page or subit ticket. I have to change my email since I can't use the current one any longer .
Post edited by Loupu - Harshlands on

Comments

• Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    1). Create a new PWE account and use that to submit and update your tickets.

2). Send them an email to PWE Customer Service customerservice@perfectworld.com

If you wind up getting a redirect loop when trying to use support website and need to contact them, there are a few current work around for this known issue.
    2nd option is the best for your current situation as i see it Good Luck ! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • Loupu - Harshlands
    Loupu - Harshlands Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    1). Create a new PWE account and use that to submit and update your tickets.

2). Send them an email to PWE Customer Service customerservice@perfectworld.com

If you wind up getting a redirect loop when trying to use support website and need to contact them, there are a few current work around for this known issue.
    2nd option is the best for your current situation as i see it Good Luck ! b:victory

I can't use my old email , so I can't email them.
  • Winddagger - Harshlands
    Winddagger - Harshlands Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I can't use my old email , so I can't email them.

If you can not use your new email, please go into depth about what issue "if it is personal" vague...as in ex: Email can not be used due to deletion etc.

if you have deleted your email, there is still a chance to re-activate it going through various of steps...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Roar of the dragon, burning with my soul
    Shall hear the tremor and fear in the shadows
    Let my darkness of my heart consume you all
    Your insanity is my sanity, let it eat away at your soul
    The blitz of the firery night ...
This discussion has been closed.