Grinding as a lv 83 Barbarian

souleatingsporks
souleatingsporks Posts: 0 Arc User
edited November 2012 in Barbarian
Alright, I was wondering how and where, at level 83, a barbarian could grind efficiently to make good money. The largest problem I have with grinding on most recommended mobs is that they swarm and kill me. In all honesty, I have not spent any money on this game nor do I plan to so any ways to make money in addition to grinding and selling drops is also appreciated. Thank you for your time in reading this, and I hope to get many an insightful response b:pleased
If it helps, here is the gear and stats I have at the moment
http://pwcalc.com/5d3c88f6b3f64a93
Post edited by souleatingsporks on

Comments

• Kalish - Lost City
    Kalish - Lost City Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Barb's don't kill quick enough to grind money "efficiently", you would be better off investing that time into farming high level mats and selling them either to cat shops or better still from your own cat shop.

If you want exp as well though, then grinding phys damage mobs is obviously your best bet, Rockenwolves are 84 and are probably best. Check out this link which is for a BM aoe grinding for good mob suggestions (you don't need to aoe, it just shows good phys dmg mobs). BM aoe. Relevant part is from 3:07 on.
  • HrunsPanda - Archosaur
    HrunsPanda - Archosaur Posts: 1,136 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Twighlight temple with at least a cleric and some DDs joining you.
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Do your chrono quest. Open OHT map 3, VOS, the mobs at the start should be easy for you to kill, just do the arma combo barbs like doing. The have good drops, and amazing exp, for all lvls. They are lvl 150 mobs, but hardly hit for anything.

I believe map 3 opens after lvl 90.
  • _Mg_Zr - Heavens Tear
    _Mg_Zr - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Make sure you have bp on if your going to grind. It will greatly decrease your pot usage and inturn make you more money.

If you have enough money you should invest in a good pair of calamity axes. They will make aoe grinding alot easier.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Mg_Zr - level 100 sage Barb / level 101 demon r9 aps barb on Harshlands
    Mg_Zr - level 100 demon Psychic
    _mg_zr_ - level 100 demon Blademaster
    |\/|erlin_ 7x Wizard
    Makaveli_ - 8x Harshlands sin
  • TexanTank - Raging Tide
    TexanTank - Raging Tide Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Make sure you have bp on if your going to grind. It will greatly decrease your pot usage and inturn make you more money.

If you have enough money you should invest in a good pair of calamity axes. They will make aoe grinding alot easier.

So true I love mine even at 90 they are still really good axes to have.
    They give tons of hp and when get the weapon bonus plus crit it's amazing damage.

I do get lol@ for still using them though.
    b:surrender
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Is this personalized spam now b:cute? Don't click links.
  • HrunsPanda - Archosaur
    HrunsPanda - Archosaur Posts: 1,136 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    never click links of course

do ban spammer please :D