Lost Nightspike Crystal item from NPC

gembel
gembel Posts: 20 Arc User
edited November 2012 in Support Desk
Hi guys,

I've got a delima,
I was transferring 25 crystals to NPC Tsunami Army Messenger in return of the RING SKY COVER. As I was making the exchange, as soon as the exchange was finished it took my crystals from my inventory but I didn't receive the RING SKY COVER in return. Has anyone else had the same or similar problem?

Your input would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Trading crystals in doesn't guarantee a Sky Cover ring. That's why there's the option to hand in more crystals for a greater chance. I don't know the exact percentages, but I'm pretty sure someone else will.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • gembel
    gembel Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    i got NIGHTSPIKE CRYSTAL from rider pack..going to change to get reward from NPC Tsunami Army Messenger for the RING SKY COVER.. but i didn't receive the RING SKY COVER in return... please guys any idea ?? thanks..
  • Furries - Dreamweaver
    Furries - Dreamweaver Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    you DON'T always get the ring

its not a 100% chance

the more crystals you spend the higher chance u get the ring

even the most about of crystal (200) is still only an 81% chance to get the ring

and anyways.. lunar rings are WAY better.

much cheaper, magic resist instead of +2 attack lvl

only thing these have for them are better refines and 16 more attack

and i would MUCH rather have resist... than a pathetic 2% damage increase
    Killing level 80's with a lvl 60 is a lot more fun than killing level 90's with a level 100.
  • ipar
    ipar Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    i find it funny someone had to explain it twice to them..like they didnt want to beleive they just lost 25 crystals tragically
  • One - Dreamweaver
    One - Dreamweaver Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    yup 25 crystals is 8% chance of a successful craft
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • emereldsix
    emereldsix Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    yup 25 crystals is 8% chance of a successful craft

funny you guys never list sources. if you go to the pwi database it states 100% success rate. I have never failed a ring ever
  • augustfinknottle
    augustfinknottle Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    emereldsix wrote: »
    funny you guys never list sources. if you go to the pwi database it states 100% success rate. I have never failed a ring ever

Everything in pwdatabase is 100% success rate. Sorry, but it's not. If it were, warsoul weapons would be SO CHEAP. Try making warsoul mats with tt90 green. Good luck.

Edit: lol, didn't see it was a necro. I never do.
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited November 2012

Nice necro.
    Also type it in in PWI encyclopedia in game, it'll tell you the numbers.
    Anyway can you make a vid next time of you making a succesfull sky cover with 25 crystals? I'd love to see what gods you pray to in order to get the required luck b:bye
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    Nariin - Dreamweaver Posts: 890 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Anyway can you make a vid next time of you making a succesfull sky cover with 25 crystals? I'd love to see what gods you pray to in order to get the required luck b:bye

Pan Gu? :o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    Want a custom faction/fav icon? Look no further! Visit my 👿 Icon Repository in the Fanatics Forum.
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ^ but please, for the love of god, read the first page before making requests (UPDATED)
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited November 2012

What did you even think the 50+ Crystal option is for, then? 2 Sky covers?

And it's not 100% success rate that PWDB states. Their rates mean that IF the craft succeeds, you have a 100% chance of getting that particular item.
    This is because in normal item crafting (which nobody really bothers with anyway), there are different potential items that the craft can produce, which would be 1, 2 and 3 star items.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]