Please bring back the Pet Race Derby!

Xdmghyper - Lost City
Xdmghyper - Lost City Posts: 207 Arc User
edited November 2012 in General Discussion
The pet race is super fun and gives very good and easy exp. Anyone else loved the races as much as I ? b:heartb:heartb:heart
Post edited by Xdmghyper - Lost City on

Comments

• titotit
    titotit Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    The exp was nice, the other prizes, ****
  • _HealzYou - Archosaur
    _HealzYou - Archosaur Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    titotit wrote: »
    The exp was nice, the other prizes, ****

agreed..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] "Kitties will rule the world one day!"
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    Nariin - Dreamweaver Posts: 890 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I got client crash every time x.x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    Want a custom faction/fav icon? Look no further! Visit my 👿 Icon Repository in the Fanatics Forum.
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ^ but please, for the love of god, read the first page before making requests (UPDATED)
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I tried it twice and then stopped bothering.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I wouldnt mind seeing this occur once/twice a day as a regular event. Perhaps it would be more interesting if it were possible to raise the stakes to different tiers for better prizes?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I wouldnt raise the stakes to different tiers for better prizes?

Well played b:chuckle.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    The flyers was nice, i sold some on a new server i just started so that gave me great money to start to merch for my new char. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • TommyElfGuy - Sanctuary
    TommyElfGuy - Sanctuary Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    i tried it once or try my moster lost both time and it was really laggy but it was fun gave me sometihing no to do.always love when pwi come out with new events to try.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cathulion - Dreamweaver
    Cathulion - Dreamweaver Posts: 235 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    It was way too laggy and we didn't do anything but stand around lagging to death.

I was hoping to see them race in that HUGE map....not *read chat* on race update. Was honestly stupid to me.