Cow vs Alien

Options
Mooooooooo - Lost City
Mooooooooo - Lost City Posts: 377 Arc User
edited November 2012 in Twilight Temple (West)
Haven't made vids in a long time, so here you go! Enjoy.

3rd cast r9 wiz vs 3rd cast r9 sin (both normal R9 weapon)

to slow down the video, click the youtubeslow link, select 1080 or 720p, and drag the speed bar below the video all the way to the left (0.01 or 0.07) and it'll be around a bit slower than normal 1x speed.

Part 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBtzTK8lLAE&feature=youtu.be
http://www.youtubeslow.com/watch?v=jBtzTK8lLAE&feature=youtu.be

Part 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBeh90JLoPc&feature=youtu.be
http://www.youtubeslow.com/watch?v=JBeh90JLoPc&feature=youtu.be

The score is in the description in part 2
youtube channel: youtube.com/user/chezedude
Post edited by Mooooooooo - Lost City on

Comments

• ASS_ASS__IN - Lost City
    ASS_ASS__IN - Lost City Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Boooooooooooo
  • Mooooooooo - Lost City
    edited November 2012
    Options
    pooooooooooo
  • upsides
    upsides Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Awesome video! (Only watched part 1 for now)

Would the score have been any different had both of you used your 3rd cast weapons?
  • FateBlade - Lost City
    FateBlade - Lost City Posts: 519 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Peeeeeeee
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Horosho - Lost City
    Horosho - Lost City Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Peeeeeeee
    No FateBlade just no.
  • ISpinYouDrop - Raging Tide
    ISpinYouDrop - Raging Tide Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    had to pause when you opened your inven lol
  • Mooooooooo - Lost City
    edited November 2012
    Options
    fixed part 2 up now
  • Irrumatio - Sanctuary
    Irrumatio - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    nice insight into r9r3 balance.

side note: that sin is a spark noob. plenty of sins on our server doing nothing but 2 and 3 spark already. arcane looks like the way of the future. this wiz don't have purify on weap yet.
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options

side note: that sin is a spark noob. plenty of sins on our server doing nothing but 2 and 3 spark already. arcane looks like the way of the future. this wiz don't have purify on weap yet.

Spark noob?
    He hardly even uses auto attack, he's just using 2spark as a way to improve his damage.

Anyway, nice vid. Awesome to see how powerfull arcane defence really is b:chuckle.
    I have a question, do you ever use stuf like mortal/spatial reversion? (or advanced versions), or Blinding blaze? I found blinding blaze an awesome skill if you are kiting someone, and if a reversion works on the right moment it's a nice treat also
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • upsides
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Spark noob?
    He hardly even uses auto attack, he's just using 2spark as a way to improve his damage.

Anyway, nice vid. Awesome to see how powerfull arcane defence really is b:chuckle.
    I have a question, do you ever use stuf like mortal/spatial reversion? (or advanced versions), or Blinding blaze? I found blinding blaze an awesome skill if you are kiting someone, and if a reversion works on the right moment it's a nice treat also

As a Wizard, how do you view Mooooooooo's performance in these videos?
  • Buff_me - Raging Tide
    Buff_me - Raging Tide Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options

Calling Rinc "a sparking noob" is.. erm.. **** and stupid atleast. Think before saying, lol.
    edited November 2012
    Options
    upsides wrote: »
    As a Wizard, how do you view Mooooooooo's performance in these videos?

While I don't have the gear or experience with these kinda fights myself (they kinda go hand in hand. Can't have 10 minute fights when you go squish b:chuckle ), I would probably do roughly the same things if I were in the situation. I would probably mess up timings and stuf though, cause I would not be used to the situation
    Basicly the only way to kill a sin like that is a good timed Sutra combo, which is also the only kills I see. And with Rinc using AD pritty often, that's dificult to get off. Basicly you'd have to force him to use AD, and than do it again before AD is ready again. Which needs alot of luck, as most of the fight is trying to get in the right situation to get off the combo in the first place (mostly low hitting skills, hardly any use of chi, stuf like that).
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Leviath_Imp - Lost City
    Leviath_Imp - Lost City Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options

only had time to briefly look over the first part, but i thought i saw him use (at least) spatial reversion and blinding blaze? or maybe im just tired lol...
  • Mooooooooo - Lost City
    edited November 2012
    Options

Yes but the only good time to use those are when tidal is down. I used several times (mostly failed) but you might have missed it since the speed was too fast. :| I would have made it 1.5x speed if youtube had let me upload more than 15 minutes at a time.
    While I don't have the gear or experience with these kinda fights myself (they kinda go hand in hand. Can't have 10 minute fights when you go squish b:chuckle ), I would probably do roughly the same things if I were in the situation. I would probably mess up timings and stuf though, cause I would not be used to the situation
    Basicly the only way to kill a sin like that is a good timed Sutra combo, which is also the only kills I see. And with Rinc using AD pritty often, that's dificult to get off. Basicly you'd have to force him to use AD, and than do it again before AD is ready again. Which needs alot of luck, as most of the fight is trying to get in the right situation to get off the combo in the first place (mostly low hitting skills, hardly any use of chi, stuf like that).

He has SOF and Faith as well as AD. It's nearly impossible to catch him with SOF on cd and not enough energy for AD or Faith. The only way to kill is to beat his reaction time or go for a crit bypass.
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Good point.
    And yea it's fast as ****, sometimes I wish there was a slow motion function for youtube. Trying to analize your play basicly meant constandly clicking pause b:surrender
  • Mooooooooo - Lost City
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Good point.
    And yea it's fast as ****, sometimes I wish there was a slow motion function for youtube. Trying to analize your play basicly meant constandly clicking pause b:surrender

"Congratulations! Your account is now enabled for uploads longer than 15 minutes."

derp next time.
  • Facerolled - Raging Tide
    Facerolled - Raging Tide Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    hi5 104 str wiz!

What's the neck you use ;o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    boogiepanda | Demon Archer || Facerolled | Demon Wizard

tinyurl.com/PWIArcherWizardPvP
  • Mooooooooo - Lost City
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Good point.

I added link that clicks pause for you :O

[/QUOTE]
    hi5 104 str wiz!

What's the neck you use ;o

pwic
  • ASS_ASS__IN - Lost City
    ASS_ASS__IN - Lost City Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    only had time to briefly look over the first part, but i thought i saw him use (at least) spatial reversion and blinding blaze? or maybe im just tired lol...

WTF UR ALIVE?!?!?!?!

@Cheze WTF UR ALIVE?!?!?!?!

@Rinc WTF UR ALIVE?!?!?!?!

WTF WTF WTF
  • Kastus - Raging Tide
    Kastus - Raging Tide Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    WTF UR ALIVE?!?!?!?!

WTF WTF WTF

WTF! where are u videos brah i need new material b:chuckle
    youtube.com/kimbachiboy b:victory

Schooling QQme in The Art of PK since 2012
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I just... I need to say something.
    Level 10 frostblade?! really? You realize lvl11 gives 20 chi/cast instead of 10, right?
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mooooooooo - Lost City
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I just... I need to say something.
    Level 10 frostblade?! really? You realize lvl11 gives 20 chi/cast instead of 10, right?

I know. Can't afford
  • upsides
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Have you considered making TW videos with your Wizard, cheze? I think those would be popular provided a good war.
  • Mooooooooo - Lost City
    edited November 2012
    Options
    upsides wrote: »
    Have you considered making TW videos with your Wizard, cheze? I think those would be popular provided a good war.

haven't had time to tw the past 2 weeks.
  • Aikidou - Lost City
    Aikidou - Lost City Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    WTF UR ALIVE?!?!?!?!

WTF WTF WTF
    WTF YOUR ALL STILL ALIVE?!

this alters my perceptions on... like.. everything.