Faction - Alliance Chat

Semara - Dreamweaver
Semara - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
edited November 2012 in Suggestion Box
I truly believe it is time to add an option for the additional communication between factions that have allied!!. The alliance is something that I'm sure has many uses in PvP servers but; here in Dreamweaver, it simply costs money and serves no real function. But...it could!!!

I believe that simply adding a chat function for factions to talk as an alliance community would breed many new ideas and fun for all players, as well as help PWI in additional cash sales. I guarantee that more people would consider spending 3 million per month to keep an alliance open if there was benefit for them to do so.

thanks
Post edited by Semara - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• maxoth1977
    maxoth1977 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    As a faction leader considering an alliance, after reading the available info i have decided to not use the function. If there were an easy way to communicate openly within the alliance we would join up almost immediately.
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Instead of necroing old threads where the last post is older than a month, please choose the Most recent thread relevant to your suggestion or start a new one. b:sweat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Necro...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • MetzliDemon - Harshlands
    MetzliDemon - Harshlands Posts: 354 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Agree b:cute