Why all faction that allied to Vici are dead?

Options

Comments

• lolwutehuahuahua
    lolwutehuahuahua Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    and on another note, last time i checked the "vicious alt count" in marine, it was 6. 6 people will NOT make or break a TW, no matter how big your ego is Spell_Caster.
  • TeddyBear - Raging Tide
    TeddyBear - Raging Tide Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    drain....

After taking Wanted members , guiding marines to find their dead you feel proud of it? War lost some members because a lost to marines last week, but on this week was able to win ... Was because vicious was on zoo tw? or vicious manage to take some members or people that don't want to be involved with vicious left marines? Explain me how marines lost this week!!!!!!

Now vicious will enter in a season of boring tws.Is better to maintain a balance and have fun tws than sabotaging other faction to be OP and roll tws in less than 1 hour.

Well said kiki, I was saying that same thing since last week.

Zoo lost tw in 45mins or so, and war won theirs in 3hrs. If the "tw factors played such a big role in tw, wouldn't marines have won their tw anyways? Flawed logic much? Anyways, zoo members reading this, tell impatiens to stop ignoring me. He still mah homieb:avoid

And, why do you dwell on the fact that 2! TWO wanted members came to vicious? a few more than 2 joined zoo, don't they matter? Kind of goes back to Kiki's comment. peace.

Dani, why u starting this guy up again? lol jeez
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    and on another note, last time i checked the "vicious alt count" in marine, it was 6. 6 people will NOT make or break a TW, no matter how big your ego is Spell_Caster.

IDFK what you're talking about alt! I got a big ego, is true, but what are you talking about?

As I said, I look forward to QQme's interests and that is it.

I only ask myself: What can Marines do for QQme, what can War do for QQme, What can other factions or people can do for QQme?

I post on my main and on my main alone. Dont put words into my mouth!
    Please do report me to GMs, let them check my IP, see what posts I make on this forum. If I ever posted on alts/main on same tread, let them ban me.

I am not a scarred ***** to post on alts. I got no reason to do so!b:victory
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • Brillance - Raging Tide
    Brillance - Raging Tide Posts: 1,643 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    What's wrong with the world, Mama?

People living like they ain't got NOOO mamas.

I think the whole worlds addicted to the drama. (you guys are the whole world, aren't you?)

Only attracted to things that will bring the trauma. *shrugs*

No ones innocent. *blinks innocently*
  • DirtySouth - Raging Tide
    DirtySouth - Raging Tide Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Dani, why u starting this guy up again? lol jeez

Cuz His/her mouth got shut up so well, lol, btw im done. Ty Zoo for this Week Tws, cya soon <3
  • lolwutehuahuahua
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Was because vicious was on zoo tw? or vicious manage to take some members or people that don't want to be involved with vicious left marines? Explain me how marines lost this week!!!!!!
    IDFK what you're talking about alt! I got a big ego, is true, but what are you talking about?

As I said, I look forward to QQme's interests and that is it.

I only ask myself: What can Marines do for QQme, what can War do for QQme, What can other factions or people can do for QQme?

I post on my main and on my main alone. Dont put words into my mouth!
    Please do report me to GMs, let them check my IP, see what posts I make on this forum. If I ever posted on alts/main on same tread, let them ban me.

I am not a scarred ***** to post on alts. I got no reason to do so!b:victory
    putting words in your mouth? more like taking them right out of it. and we have gone down this road before, you deny being vicialchemis, but we all know its you.
    .......besides, you have your epeen in your mouth, i highly doubt i could put even a single word in there considering the size of it.
    edited November 2012
    Options
    putting words in your mouth? more like taking them right out of it. and we have gone down this road before, you deny being vicialchemis, but we all know its you.
    .......besides, you have your epeen in your mouth, i highly doubt i could put even a single word in there considering the size of it.

WOW, you dude must have had a really bad childhood full of abuses of all nature. Check the way you talk. :)

Go to therapy. I dont care who you all know is what? I can say TeddyBear is Viciosualschemist just to stir things up and make me look bad. You can be his alt too.

I will investigate on that! b:chuckle
  • lolwutehuahuahua
    edited November 2012
    Options
    WOW, you dude must have had a really bad childhood full of abuses of all nature. Check the way you talk. :)

Go to therapy. I dont care who you all know is what? I can say TeddyBear is Viciosualschemist just to stir things up and make me look bad. You can be his alt too.

I will investigate on that! b:chuckle

except the forums dont care about your delusions, the only thing you would stir up is people wondering about your sanity. like i said, RT already knows you are vicialchemis.
  • Vicialchemis - Raging Tide
    Vicialchemis - Raging Tide Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    except the forums dont care about your delusions, the only thing you would stir up is people wondering about your sanity. like i said, RT already knows you are vicialchemis.

my name , my signature reveals something....., how low iq you have but i tell who i am ; I am vicious , i am qqme, i am zoo ,i am marines, i am levi , i am valk, i am war. I am the voice of RT that speak the truth... a ex-vici that know too much...

No matter what name you give me i express the voices of the victims on RT. We just want to enjoy this good game and fight against those who mess up with the system
    Dr. Phil's viewpoint is:What is the pay-off for trolling?

Attention and recognition even if negative,The emotional release of venting ,Power (the power to disrupt), Vandalism,The thrill of breaking social conventions,Sabotaging groups the troll dislikes and Immaturity.
  • Greymark - Raging Tide
    Greymark - Raging Tide Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Lol good fights this weekend Vici, i could only attent the friday fight but im sure saturday was much of the same. I will be the first to go on record and say it... The new wanted members alone were the ONLY reason vicious beat us this weekend... it had nothing to do with the fact that their attendance was higher, they seemed slightly more organized in the tw i attended, or that they had seemingly more r9. None of that mattered, it's all Phobik and Bhavvys fault.

Lol jk <3
  • lolwutehuahuahua
    edited November 2012
    Options
    i am Spell_Caster

fixed that for you
  • TruthWarren - Raging Tide
    TruthWarren - Raging Tide Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I am the voice of RT that speak the truth

Don't. You. Dare.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
    edited November 2012
    Options
    fixed that for you

whatever you say dude..... b:laugh

Attention and recognition even if negative,The emotional release of venting ,Power (the power to disrupt), Vandalism,The thrill of breaking social conventions,Sabotaging groups the troll dislikes and Immaturity.
  • lolwutehuahuahua
    edited November 2012
    Options

exactly, whatever i say. i just wish you did not need to try and make it seem less credible by hiding behind sarcasm.
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Alts trying to convince eachother of stuff. What a waste...seems like Vicious faction trying to take over RT by making tons of alts to hide under and post.

Kittycats, fail fail fail, go dring a glass of courage shake and post on your mains. b:victory
    edited November 2012
    Options
    exactly, whatever i say. i just wish you did not need to try and make it seem less credible by hiding behind sarcasm.

whatever you say...what do you say about sarcasm? b:chuckle

edited November 2012
    Options

This is Aasimar, under his alt, I remember when he made this alt to give me a reply. How fked up can one be to make a new account, new mail, new contact just to reply to someone on a video game???

OMG you must really care for me!b:chuckle
    edited November 2012
    Options
    is your fault spell , many vicious hate you and they want to sabotage every thread i make thinking i am you, now your making comments after me in every thread that don't help me on giving the message...

i will be back when a new message comes, watch out vicious be nice .....

see ya///b:bye

• lolwutehuahuahua
    edited November 2012
    Options
    yet again, you hide behind sarcasm.
    This is Aasimar, under his alt, I remember when he made this alt to give me a reply. How fked up can one be to make a new account, new mail, new contact just to reply to someone on a video game???

OMG you must really care for me!b:chuckle
    im not aasimar, and how can you remember "when this alt was made"? look at my join date.
    is your fault spell , many vicious hate you and they want to sabotage every thread i make thinking i am you, now your making comments after me in every thread that don't help me on giving the message...

i will be back when a new message comes, watch out vicious be nice .....

see ya///b:bye
    im not in vicious
    edited November 2012
    Options
    you are Aasimar from Vicious, I got solid proof. Anyhow, go log on ur main dont be a kitty with hair and post under alts. Sure u are Vicious, all your posts are pro Vicious, you trashtalk everyone else, u are an arrogant alt=Vicious!

b:bye
  • lolwutehuahuahua
    edited November 2012
    Options
    you are Aasimar from Vicious, I got solid proof. Anyhow, go log on ur main dont be a kitty with hair and post under alts. Sure u are Vicious, all your posts are pro Vicious, you trashtalk everyone else, u are an arrogant alt=Vicious!

b:bye

post your "proof". ive also called vicious out on their BS. im not aasimar, but keep guessing ;D

ps im really NOT aasimar or vicious
    edited November 2012
    Options
    post your "proof". ive also called vicious out on their BS. im not aasimar, but keep guessing ;D

ps im really NOT aasimar or vicious

This is Aasimar from Vicious, FYI! b:victory
  • lolwutehuahuahua
    edited November 2012
    Options
    This is Aasimar from Vicious, FYI! b:victory

no really, post your "proof". simple fact is, im not aasimar.
    edited November 2012
    Options
    no really, post your "proof". simple fact is, im not aasimar.

You are Aasimar. I got screenshot of you admitting it ingame. Cannot post names on forums so whoever in interested, get a hold of me ingame and I will post the link with SS.b:chuckle
  • lolwutehuahuahua
    edited November 2012
    Options
    You are Aasimar. I got screenshot of you admitting it ingame. Cannot post names on forums so whoever in interested, get a hold of me ingame and I will post the link with SS.b:chuckle

it never happened so you dont have a screenshot. but if you do, by all means post it.

edit: clever though, trying to get the poster here to pm you from his or her "main"
    edited November 2012
    Options
    it never happened so you dont have a screenshot. but if you do, by all means post it.

edit: clever though, trying to get the poster here to pm you from his or her "main"

I dont deal with alts, post on your main and insert a "pretty please" and I will reconsider your request.
  • lolwutehuahuahua
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I dont deal with alts, post on your main and insert a "pretty please" and I will reconsider your request.

just proves that you dont have an SS, and that you are nosy as to my identity. oh well, have fun accusing me of being the alt of w/e vicious member you currently hate.
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options

@Spell Not really.
    Dvorak wrote: »
    23. No Naming/Shaming/Defaming
    Please do not accuse players or guilds of in-game violations while on the PWI forums. If you have something to report, please submit a ticket.

There are no ingame violations stated here in this thread. Admitting something ingame is not a violation of the ingame nor of the forum rules. He's just asking for evidence to be posted about someone admitting something that you speak of. Unless you have another excuse stating otherwise, I'd assume you don't have it.

It's not shaming either.

Feel free to post it. To add on top, it's not like forum moderators venture into the Raging Tides subforum that often.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • lolwutehuahuahua
    edited November 2012
    Options
    @Spell Not really.

There are no ingame violations stated here in this thread. Admitting something ingame is not a violation of the ingame nor of the forum rules. He's just asking for evidence to be posted about someone admitting something that you speak of. Unless you have another excuse stating otherwise, I'd assume you don't have it.

It's not shaming either.

Feel free to post it. To add on top, it's not like forum moderators venture into the Raging Tides subforum that often.

shhhh logic doesnt work on RT forums.
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Einstein said: Logic helps you get from A to B.
    Imaginations helps you get anywhere.

So use your imagination Skai and aasimar