Things that annoy you on the forum

Comments

• Yulk_owns - Lost City
    Yulk_owns - Lost City Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I QQ about Yulk

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ moar :3
    I, II and III spark is the most cheesiest skill in PWI and it should be removed or massively nerfed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Terrastrike - Lost City
    Terrastrike - Lost City Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ moar :3
    Jesus Christ, why haven't you been banned yet?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    edited November 2012
    Are you guys ever done talking about me? Seems that you love me a lot even though I post a lot less these days because the forums are really boring . *Yawns* If I am gone for a year, people talk about me (which already happened kinda), What happens if I am gone for 5 years? Lolol... It is like people bashing on Justin Bieber for killing the music industry when it was dead way before Justin Bieber starting his own music :P
    I, II and III spark is the most cheesiest skill in PWI and it should be removed or massively nerfed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lordhanzo
    lordhanzo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012

People who tell someone to 'use the search function' when asking a question that has been asked before, then complain about 'Necro' when someone actually uses the search function, but has something further to ask about the topic.

agree, sometimes I'm confused with the Mods too, if the thread is indeed a necro, but if the person who "revived" it has a valid further question about the topic, why do they have to close it???
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm on Heavens Tear!
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited November 2012
    lordhanzo wrote: »
    agree, sometimes I'm confused with the Mods too, if the thread is indeed a necro, but if the person who "revived" it has a valid further question about the topic, why do they have to close it???

It's one of the rules. b:surrender
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Lol I think Yulk hates me =p What a load os butthurt bs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    edited November 2012

No, I think you hate me for whatever reason, I just think your a stupid noob that I don't even know. You're just another forum QQer to me. (And why do I hate girls? O_o. No matter how jerk they become)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited November 2012

thumbs/tweakz posts

About the only thing I don't miss from when I used to post in the veno forums.

But yeah I think we can't bad mouth members lol so I'll stop here.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    Coem on, get yourself banned already. b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Yulk_owns - Lost City
    edited November 2012
    About the only thing I don't miss from when I used to post in the veno forums.

But yeah I think we can't bad mouth members lol so I'll stop here.

Who's thumbs? I know tweakz is a fail wanna-be-wiz veno, he wasn't funny... but meh... I missed on demon_troll, I don't know him either, I think he is hilarious (did he get banned or did he really quit?). I was expecting other people be named too like ... _ghoul_, Galant something (forgot him, seeker drama stuff) for example.
    Coem on, please date me. b:kiss

No sorry, I am taken already, sorry. :P Lol

Okay, I'm getting bored, nice toying with people that are "laughing" (lies, opposite) :3

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mor_Toran - Sanctuary
    Mor_Toran - Sanctuary Posts: 457 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Who's thumbs?
    thumbs pretends to know almost everything about every class/mechanic and will repeatedly post completely false or incorrect information, while putting enough **** into his posts to almost make it believable for those who don't know.

He's basically another fail troll.
    Or worse, he actually believes the **** he spews out.
    "No matter how subtle the wizard, a knife between the shoulder blades will seriously cramp his style." - Steven Brust, Yendi

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yeah, I'm that good. b:chuckle
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    I forgot: Brillance posts.

Whoever comes by the mystic forums knows...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited November 2012
    thumbs pretends to know almost everything about every class/mechanic and will repeatedly post completely false or incorrect information, while putting enough **** into his posts to almost make it believable for those who don't know.

He's basically another fail troll.
    Or worse, he actually believes the **** he spews out.

:3 b:chuckle
  • _HealzYou - Archosaur
    _HealzYou - Archosaur Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    ~Class-specific posts in GD.
    ~"How do I X" threads when stickies or existing threads are available for said topic.
    ~New Class Suggestion threads.
    ~Yulk threads.
    ~Threads that get closed before I can acquire a quick post count.
    ~Spam-Threads (thankfully gone)
    ~Threads without Ponies easily taken care of~
    ~Threads complaining about Lunar BH.
    ~Multiple threads of the same topic (X Server is down/Jones blessing/ect)

At least thats what easily comes to mind.
    ♥ she already said everything that annoys me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] "Kitties will rule the world one day!"
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    there is only a few things tht tend to annoy me

people who go into a thread and completely ruin it and get it closed so i cant lurk in it anymore and read the funny things people say

the thing that annoys me the most is alot of people on this forum think they know everything. There is only a few whoms word i trust but most of them even if they do know what ther talking about come off as condecending and it rlly urks me.
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • Tawarwaith - Sanctuary
    Tawarwaith - Sanctuary Posts: 391 Arc User
    edited November 2012

I forgot that one on my list... Well not really annoys me since I can avoid it, but that class sub-section really is useless compared to the others. It's more the unacknowledged superhero cafe then a source of information, which is a pitty imo.

EDIT: shouldn't have posted from here, but whatever xD
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    What annoys me the most is when people make the same thread over and over even though the answer has been given already, multiple times even.

For example all those "Why no male venomancers?" threads or the "Why no same sex marriage?" threads etc.

It also annoys me when people rage about something or complain about something without reading the news, the updates etc. Much like when the change in BH occurred and people raged that the bosses are impossible to kill.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    lordhanzo wrote: »

It's just a rule they have to follow. If you would like to continue a discussion, start a new thread and link back the old one. Then it proves that you'e searched but feel the thread warrants further discussion.
    Who's thumbs?

Thumbs and tweakz are the same person.

@Topic

I also get annoyed when people get a thread closed because they talk too much about another poster. Unless it's a troll thread only good for post counts. I like reading the replies. Granted, that is much easier said than done. But still. :P With the exception of posts created by trolls that are obviously only meant for trolling.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • TempleSlave - Lost City
    TempleSlave - Lost City Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Things that annoy me on forum?

No displaying images in posts.
    No displaying video in posts.
    Not being able to see a regular vbulletin profile so I can easily search for threads or posts.
    Overmoderation.

Any time Yulk or bearish posts a new thread, the board should automatically lower depth it.
    I love puppies.... and sharp objects. b:pleased
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    edited November 2012
    So tweakz/thumbs is the same fail person who thinks that he knows everything about the game, yet blames fail squads...

What? You mad at her too? Lol... Brilliance is really cool IMHO. I think she is a cool troll =) Why you hate her?
    What annoys me the most is when people make the same thread over and over even though the answer has been given already, multiple times even.

For example all those "Why no male venomancers?" threads or the "Why no same sex marriage?" threads etc.

It also annoys me when people rage about something or complain about something without reading the news, the updates etc. Much like when the change in BH occurred and people raged that the bosses are impossible to kill.

Yes, this and female barbs >.>... I'm anti-homosexual, it just doesn't look right to me. You have really good posts

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    *makes a thread raging about desdis fluffy tail* b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Yulk_owns - Lost City
    edited November 2012
    Oh yeah, people who QQ about fail squads, people need to learn how to negotiate, I always do that. I have been in fail squads and turn them around with no problems or just use defense mechanisms to avoid wipes.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lucrecia - Momaganon
    Lucrecia - Momaganon Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    1. -people who flame/beat down (Most of them are named already)
    2. -people who use ponies in their posts
    3. -people who cant accept advice
    4. -Threads about any ideas for new classes
    5. -cutting off my posts (seriously, i dont know why that happens sometimes)
    6. - people who think there is only one way to play a class
    7. - people who cant see that this is the wrong place for discrimination
    8. -the fact that PWE never cares about their "suggestion threads"
    9. - QQing about "fc-babies"
    10. - Pages of discussion off-topic by people who know each other and dont see nobody cares about them
    Do you believe in life before death?
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    edited November 2012

What's the point on accepting bad advice? I have made this mistake before, this is a forum. It is just on paper, it may look good on paper, but if you don't experiment yourself, then you're just an idiotic follower.

Also about QQing about FC babies, most of them are alts who think they know how to play the game because they played through with a character. That means absolutely nothing. Yes, FC heads made people slower, less intelligent, more reliant on others (although this is an MMO but this is too far), people beg more. It has nothing to do with learning how to play your class. It is that you're using coin where it should be spent on gear, skills, and potions. Then they QQ about not having enough money (especially for new players) and becomes dull with environment because all they do is one shot heads, that takes no skill whatsoever.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Ponies.
    Yulk.
    Bearish.
    _Ghoul_
    Sin endgame gear threads on the Sin forums.
    'OMG U NERF DROPZ?' threads during 2x drops.
    A certain mod that closes every thread in which they lose an argument/someone doesn't agree with their opinion.
    When said mod speaks in 3rd person.
    'Merch it'.
    People who tell someone to 'use the search function' when asking a question that has been asked before, then complain about 'Necro' when someone actually uses the search function, but has something further to ask about the topic.
    'LOL U NOOBS STILL PLAY THIS GAME' when they've been browsing the forums and posting regularly for the two years since they 'quit'.
    'OMG I GOT HAXED' threads.

This God damn font.
    And when a GM says something like this:

ROFLMAO!!!!!!b:laugh

Would you prefer
    This one instead??b:dirty

ROFLMAO x 200!!!!b:pleasedb:laughb:pleased

Inidividualists writing, tend too like to write with some individuality; its nothing more then that..... lolol....
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited November 2012

It's ok all the rest of us like you.

Oh my gosh how could i forget to say that. XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    Oh my gosh how could i forget to say that. XD

I think I effectively had her banished from my memory until Yulk started blabbing in the exact same manner. b:chuckle

And thank you. :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    10. - Pages of discussion off-topic by people who know each other and dont see nobody cares about them

Because the forum doesn't like any special characters, including apostrophes that were not created on the forum. So the second you use one, it's cuts them off. It would be really nice if they displayed one of those [] boxes or something instead. But it can't really handle the characters.

That mainly happens in threads that are certain to be closed anyway though. And nobody really expects anyone to read those replies or to care.

seitori wrote: »
    This one instead??b:dirty

ROFLMAO x 200!!!!b:pleasedb:laughb:pleased

Actually, that is much easier to read. It sometimes hurts my eyes to read your posts so I just skip them. It's the dark color on a dark background and too much solid blocks of it. I think because of the bolding. I do try to read your posts for the most part because your opinion usually is perfectly reasonable, even if we don't always agree. It's just difficult sometimes. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Actually, that is much easier to read. It sometimes hurts my eyes to read your posts so I just skip them. It's the dark color on a dark background and too much solid blocks of it. I think because of the bolding. I do try to read your posts for the most part because your opinion usually is perfectly reasonable, even if we don't always agree. It's just difficult sometimes. b:surrender

Ok, then I will do something too amaze you (but only for you Venus "because you put it politely & logically too me" (Most times I like too remain writing that that way, because I also like to annoy the rude ones with it) LOLOL

I'll cut out the {bold faced type} from my normal typing areas and only keep it reserved for the more boisterous parts of it....b:thanks

I mean this sincerely & honestly Venus... I will do this for you (and only for of you) because you did try too speak to me on this matter politely over this (b:victory)(though I will kinda miss {counter-harrasing} the rude ones with it now...b:sad)

So like I said I will only leave the {bold face} for when I want to express something boisteriously, from this point on (like the next line after this one)

I wonder how many others will actually thank you for this miracle, when it comes to actually getting me too adjust this bit this day, when they actually notice it??? (b:laugh) And yes I'll hold too my promise too you.....
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    seitori wrote: »

I wonder how many others will actually thank you for this miracle, when it comes to actually getting me too adjust this bit this day, when they actually notice it??? (b:laugh) And yes I'll hold too my promise too you.....

b:shocked

Amazing! I can quit having to copy/paste your posts into Notepad just to be able to read them! b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]