Rfskkirby - Sanctuary Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    and those things help me kill how?
  • FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary
    FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary Posts: 536 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    why would those help you kill? It's a matter of surviving at the same time, lol?
    youtube.com/user/maltaeye

[SIGPIC]http://photouploads.com/images/mepro.png[/SIGPIC]
  • Rfskkirby - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    Options
    cool bro adding like 500 hp and 500 pdef gonna help an unbuffed sin with g12 gear alot
  • Daruvial - Sanctuary
    Daruvial - Sanctuary Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    lol wolfy for one i cant one shot you unless i triple spark secondly there is sins that can kill me with aps gear you just suck which was the whole point of this.
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Just for you, Lacy.

Srsly tho, aps sins can faceroll the majority of classes with higher gear than themselves just with auto attack. Non-R9 seekers damage output is pretty low even on GS compared to other long channel cast classes.

In other words this thread is all stupid.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2012
    Options
    cool bro adding like 500 hp and 500 pdef gonna help an unbuffed sin with g12 gear alot

LOL since when for the latest 36 months have you been fighting unbuffed. Since it doesn't help you anything what's the point of making it +12 for the extra 500 pdef and hp, -not sure if troll or plain stupid- talking about unbuffed LOL
    lol wolfy for one i cant one shot you unless i triple spark secondly there is sins that can kill me with aps gear you just suck which was the whole point of this.

Cheers see who's back. The typical vindigang behavior on wanna-be Daru. Seriously, grow some balls and talk for yourself for once. Your video makes no sense since it's a one-time moment, and since when were we discussing what you can one shot?

Wow guys, see? I killed an aps sin with sage spark, AN APS SIN LOLOL. SO GOOD VS SO BAD. HE SUCKS BECAUSE HE DIED ONCE!!!!!!!!

• WolfyRawrzz - Sanctuary
    WolfyRawrzz - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Man Daru why you even talk kid. Your just a follower. And when **** hits the fan all you do is complain. Why do you think people cant stand you is because of your negativity. Hella emo kid. Try not talking ****. Who cares about gear. Honestly is just a game. If you think this **** matters over a game than your a fool. Did you post this video in hopes that it will make your E **** bigger kid? It just made you look more like an idiot lmfao. Man nut up.
  • Attriant - Sanctuary
    Attriant - Sanctuary Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    haha everyone 1 shots me .. b:cute
  • Rfskkirby - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    Options
    LOL since when for the latest 36 months have you been fighting unbuffed. Since it doesn't help you anything what's the point of making it +12 for the extra 500 pdef and hp, -not sure if troll or plain stupid- talking about unbuffed LOL

1. remember that time i killed you and KTB 2v1 unbuffed multiple times? yeah that time in the last 36 months where 2 r9 +10 couldnt kill an unbuffed aps sin thats +10/11 WITH +12 HELM AND RING, cant forget to add those since it makes such a huge difference UNBUFFED.

2. because it makes a difference when im BUFFED,

3. remember that time where you have never beaten my sin 1v1 where we were both UNBUFFED. i dont know about you, but id rather play a barb with full r9 +10 vit stones than an aps sin with +10/11 gears and +12 HELM AND RING. if you cant recall ill gladly post the video of it for you.

4. -not sure if troll or plain stupid- talking from an account that isnt his LOL
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Vindigang represent yo.
    Even thought none of us are in Vindi. but okay!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • Svaarog - Sanctuary
    Svaarog - Sanctuary Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Just for you, Lacy.

Srsly tho, aps sins can faceroll the majority of classes with higher gear than themselves just with auto attack. Non-R9 seekers damage output is pretty low even on GS compared to other long channel cast classes.

In other words this thread is all stupid.

I can't see the banana b:sad

But.. i guess it does say just for a person thats not me..
    Viking Pride b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I can't see the banana b:sad

But.. i guess it does say just for a person thats not me..

Man. They censored my peepee pic.

It must have been too overwhelming.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nuke_Cleric - Sanctuary
    Nuke_Cleric - Sanctuary Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    edited November 2012
    Options
    1. remember that time i killed you and KTB 2v1 unbuffed multiple times? yeah that time in the last 36 months where 2 r9 +10 couldnt kill an unbuffed aps sin thats +10/11 WITH +12 HELM AND RING, cant forget to add those since it makes such a huge difference UNBUFFED.

2. because it makes a difference when im BUFFED,

3. remember that time where you have never beaten my sin 1v1 where we were both UNBUFFED. i dont know about you, but id rather play a barb with full r9 +10 vit stones than an aps sin with +10/11 gears and +12 HELM AND RING. if you cant recall ill gladly post the video of it for you.

4. -not sure if troll or plain stupid- talking from an account that isnt his LOL

Don't know where I stated anything about a ''huge'' difference. 500 hp and physical def makes DIFFERENCE, definitely in 1v1s and 2v1s which you're comparing to lolol

I died twice (screen freezed once), you died twice. Why would his death count bother me lol. Damn you're so good, must've been really tough to do it on a broken class, or you just have no idea how squishy his archer is? Ofc not, you always compare to yourself when it comes to gear and skill, IMPRESSING.

You talking about unbuffed/buffed in 1v1s? ANOTHER IMPRESSING POINT! Post the video if that would satisfy you.

Would it make any difference from which account I make my posts? LOL

• RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    Options
    When Daru kills a sin who outgears and outrefines him, you say that any class can kill a sin easily. When Kirby's sin kills you and KTB's archer self-buffed, you say that sins are a 'broken' class.

There you go again, making no sense.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Svaarog - Sanctuary
    Svaarog - Sanctuary Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Man. They censored my peepee pic.

It must have been too overwhelming.

Probably so, its still most interesting thing to happen in this thread, I am however tho still waiting for you to charge me. b:dirty
    Viking Pride b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
    edited November 2012
    Options
    When Daru kills a sin who outgears and outrefines him, you say that any class can kill a sin easily. When Kirby's sin kills you and KTB's archer self-buffed, you say that sins are a 'broken' class.

There you go again, making no sense.

Yeah everything is explained cuz of one video, what happened ONCE. Kirby is an experienced Assassin player comparing to Wolfy who barely played Assassin for a week. Great to judge someone for playing something in PvP for max a week, like the time when you complained to me after I made a troll video of daphdaph aka MissJungSu who only played veno for few weeks or so lolol.
    Nevermind the fact that she's only been playing veno for a few weeks but to be such a jerk about it to a girl, why, aren't you just the regular ol' prince charming. This thread isn't for that anyway.

Subtitle: You're being a meanie by posting 1vs1 that shows how you're picking on a girl.

Funny how you say outgears and outrefines. Outrefines, yes. Outgears? hmm, yea g12/13/15 totally outgears g16 smarthead

• RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Yeah everything is explained cuz of one video, what happened ONCE. Kirby is an experienced Assassin player comparing to Wolfy who barely played Assassin for a week. Great to judge someone for playing something in PvP for max a week, like the time when you complained to me after I made a troll video of daphdaph aka MissJungSu who only played veno for two weeks or so lolol.

Funny how you say outgears and outrefines. Outrefines, yes. Outgears? hmm, yea g12/13/15 totally outgears g16 smarthead

I'm not judging him, I'm calling you out for your contradiction. I'm calling you out for how you downplay Daru's ability as a seeker by saying how sins are easy. Then when kirby brought up the fact that he's able to take down two of you guys as an unbuffed aps sin, you turn around and say how sin's are OP'ed.

Okay maybe not outgear but as an APS sin, his gear is very close to where they should be to fully utilize APS.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I'm not judging him, I'm calling you out for your contradiction. I'm calling you out for how you downplay Daru's ability as a seeker by saying how sins are easy. Then when kirby brought up the fact that he's able to take down two of you guys as an unbuffed aps sin, you turn around and say how sin's are OP'ed.

Okay maybe not outgear but as an APS sin, his gear is very close to where they should be to fully utilize APS.

I meant that kirby judges him.

I dont know what makes me downplay his ability as a seeker. I personally think Daru is skilled with the gears he has today. But I'm saying that the video doesn't prove much of his skill, just another fail attempt to troll another player. It's just a logical analysis of the entire case regarding the video and kirbys PoV which I haven't bothered to elaborate, nor I should need to.

• RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I'm still trying to figure out if you think APS sins are OP'ed or weak.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2012
    Options
    They are squishy as a whole but the class Assassin is OP'ed

• Rfskkirby - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    Options
    i guess im just so good that any gear advantage I have is considered to make a difference even if its 2v1. Id still rather gank an APS sin with 2 r9 +10 chars though
  • WolfyRawrzz - Sanctuary
    WolfyRawrzz - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
  • Daruvial - Sanctuary
    Daruvial - Sanctuary Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Yeah everything is explained cuz of one video, what happened ONCE. Kirby is an experienced Assassin player comparing to Wolfy who barely played Assassin for a week. Great to judge someone for playing something in PvP for max a week, like the time when you complained to me after I made a troll video of daphdaph aka MissJungSu who only played veno for few weeks or so lolol.

wolfyrawrzz has his own sin...so your point is kinda invalid....
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    Options
    They are squishy as a whole but the class Assassin is OP'ed

So the full +10 sin is still squishy to a +7 or so seeker huh.. Okay.

Oh Terrorking is wolfy too. I guess he's not new to sin PK since I've seen him on his sin PKing.

New to sins in PK.. yea okay..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xerylias
    xerylias Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Oh Terrorking is wolfy too. I guess he's not new to sin PK since I've seen him on his sin PKing.

Yea, pking low level arcanes in cube xD

Cause, it takes skill to kill afk people ;)
    edited November 2012
    Options
    i guess im just so good that any gear advantage I have is considered to make a difference even if its 2v1. Id still rather gank an APS sin with 2 r9 +10 chars though

Gratz, you played an Assassin.
    wolfyrawrzz has his own sin...so your point is kinda invalid....

A sin he PKed on for first time recently, which was before your video. Who's point is invalid?
    So the full +10 sin is still squishy to a +7 or so seeker huh.. Okay.

Then you didn't even watch the video.

New to sins in PK.. yea okay..

I know and you're lucky if you saw him since he has only been PKing on his own sin for max two hours in total just recently (after the video). Get your facts straight.

• RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Gratz, you played an Assassin.

A sin he PKed on for first time recently, which was before your video. Who's point is invalid?

Then you didn't even watch the video.

I know and you're lucky if you saw him since he has only been PKing on his own sin for max two hours in total just recently (after the video). Get your facts straight.

Who's saying anything about recently? I'm talking about before he even got access to Urael, he played his sin frequently in pk so he isn't new to PK as a sin like you make him out to be.

Yes, they're OP'ed but any class can kill them easily because they're squishy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]