wolfyrawrzz

Options
Daruvial - Sanctuary
Daruvial - Sanctuary Posts: 277 Arc User
edited November 2012 in Twilight Temple (West)
Post edited by Daruvial - Sanctuary on

Comments

• FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary
    FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary Posts: 536 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    idk what you want to prove with this video at all. Every class could kill a sin easily and you trying to make yourself look good by killing him once. Do you even know how much hp a low-refined aps sin has?

http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/35irh2/

More entertaining: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ausS2PpcNss&feature=plcp
    youtube.com/user/maltaeye

[SIGPIC]http://photouploads.com/images/mepro.png[/SIGPIC]
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Err yea. Triple sparking to kill someone, how pro. u_u
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • WolfyRawrzz - Sanctuary
    WolfyRawrzz - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
  • MagicChu - Sanctuary
    MagicChu - Sanctuary Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    wolfy were you so embarassed by your lost to daru that you had to ask your faction mates and friends to come post here? It's just pk man. You were obviously out gearing daru by far. Your hp was higher than his unless you somehow think his +4 armor has more hp than your +10. Malta can claim it's easy to kill sins because he has full r9 +10-12 with vit stones...kinda hard for sins to kill a 37k hp there. Most sins are cake for him mainly because he has no understanding of reality for those who aren't cash shoppers. Refute daru when you fight a +10 sin with similar gear as daru then you can talk. Till then you'd be delusional like Marie Antionette "if they don't have bread let them eat cake!"

Good job on the fight btw daru, your timing with the genie is still impeccable.
  • Jelloid - Sanctuary
    Jelloid - Sanctuary Posts: 168 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Guiseee calm down both of you are noobs b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Svaarog - Sanctuary
    Svaarog - Sanctuary Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Whats wrong with triple sparking in pk? Just asking cause im curious
    Viking Pride b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    cus when triple spark people is attack better
  • Svaarog - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    Options
    cus when triple spark people is attack better

oO

^That was all i was gonna write about that reply but well, need to be longer than 5 characters so
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
    edited November 2012
    Options
    wolfy were you so embarassed by your lost to daru that you had to ask your faction mates and friends to come post here? It's just pk man. You were obviously out gearing daru by far. Your hp was higher than his unless you somehow think his +4 armor has more hp than your +10. Malta can claim it's easy to kill sins because he has full r9 +10-12 with vit stones...kinda hard for sins to kill a 37k hp there. Most sins are cake for him mainly because he has no understanding of reality for those who aren't cash shoppers. Refute daru when you fight a +10 sin with similar gear as daru then you can talk. Till then you'd be delusional like Marie Antionette "if they don't have bread let them eat cake!"

Good job on the fight btw daru, your timing with the genie is still impeccable.

Is this what you think is true? There are several sins that can kill me solo and several sins that don't know what Headhunt is. However, I have killed Daru a million times on my sin so I have nothing to prove that way. You just don't have enough fact to defend Daru and instead you just showing urelf how dumb you are, thinking a sin is "much" better then a Seeker equally geared. You obviously has no experience how much their defense and attack is from both sides.

EDIT: idk why every1 says im +10-12. I still have no gears higher then +10 so you can call me +6-10 next time. Ty

edited November 2012
    Options
    JLmao did Daru complain to you to chu? First why you assuming you make yourself look stupid because if you knew. Malta is the one that found this I never check the forums so I didn't "get" my faction mates to reply for me and I don't know any of the other people here. and when does g13 and 15 out gear a g16 heavy armor seeker man. So really who cares about refines man he's still a seeker witch is still hard for a sin to kill... And I'll do a little assuming to Daru "get" you to post here. Get your facts straight before you post man. And yea I have fought sins with similar gear even worse gear without needing a genieor sparking your forgettin about my bm and barb
  • Daruvial - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    Options
    k first of all hes full +10 with g15 zerk dags i was +5 with +7 r8 wep.. not sure how were equally geared malta. and yea i triple sparked to kill a sin that outgears me by alot.. id ask for another 1v1 wolfy but your to scared to pk on your own account.. how sad.
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Me big peepee.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Risingdragon - Sanctuary
    Risingdragon - Sanctuary Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Me big peepee.
    you dont have a peepee b:beatupb:coldb:beatup
  • Svaarog - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    Options
    you dont have a peepee b:beatupb:coldb:beatup

Be a gentleman to provide
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Be a gentleman to provide

I'll have to charge you for that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Svaarog - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I'll have to charge you for that.

Oh yea baby, all the things i'd do for you b:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
  • ILacy - Sanctuary
    ILacy - Sanctuary Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Me big peepee.

Pics or didnt happen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Svaarog - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Pics or didnt happen.

So much bragging over the years over big peepees on this sub forum, I think official competition is required, if you volounteer as a reward for a winner i'm so entering it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
    edited November 2012
    Options
    k first of all hes full +10 with g15 zerk dags i was +5 with +7 r8 wep.. not sure how were equally geared malta. and yea i triple sparked to kill a sin that outgears me by alot.. id ask for another 1v1 wolfy but your to scared to pk on your own account.. how sad.

Are blind or what?

That response wasn't even to you. Learn to read before you comment.
    Can't read? Let me quote for you:
    , thinking a sin is "much" better then a Seeker equally geared.

Now tell me where I stated your name in this statement.

• Daruvial - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    Options
    considering the thread is about the 1v1 i assumed it was about the 2 people fighting...?
    edited November 2012
    Options
    reconsider what you assumed and learn to read between the lines

• Horosho - Lost City
    Horosho - Lost City Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    More entertaining: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ausS2PpcNss&feature=plcp[/QUOTE]

Full buffs vs Self buffs o.O
  • ILacy - Sanctuary
    ILacy - Sanctuary Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    So much bragging over the years over big peepees on this sub forum, I think official competition is required, if you volounteer as a reward for a winner i'm so entering it

b:shocked I just wanted to see Keronas.......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MagicChu - Sanctuary
    MagicChu - Sanctuary Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Malta...buddy...you really need to learn how to read man. You didn't even see what I was comparing to..it seems you took what I said as debasing you for some reason. I think the years of being bashed on this forums has made you hypersensitive to any posts regarding your skills/gear/judgment.

As for wolfy, see at first I was wondering...wait that sin there ...can't be wolfy cause that's clearly Ura's sin. Now that you have come claiming to be that sin, does that mean you took over his account? I was going off on an assumption and it turns out to be right.

The whole point of the 1v1 was that you have a seeker with +5-6 r8 gear fighting a sin with +10 vana gear. Despite the gear difference, the seeker was able to defeat the sin. It also implies that cash shopping isn't everything there is to this game and that you can still enjoy your fights and pvp with only farm-able and cheaply acquired gears.

Then malta somehow became defensive and bashes on daru. Then wolfy became defensive and bashes daru and me. Wolfy, if you can do better than daru go ahead and post a pvp video like he and malta do. I don't know why malt would be hating on daru despite him doing the exact same thing. Hell malta is well known for editing out his deaths in his pvp fights just to show he's OP and awesome. You can do the same as well.

MORE PVP VIDEOS!!! bring it on.
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Malta...buddy...you really need to learn how to read man. You didn't even see what I was comparing to..it seems you took what I said as debasing you for some reason. I think the years of being bashed on this forums has made you hypersensitive to any posts regarding your skills/gear/judgment.

As for wolfy, see at first I was wondering...wait that sin there ...can't be wolfy cause that's clearly Ura's sin. Now that you have come claiming to be that sin, does that mean you took over his account? I was going off on an assumption and it turns out to be right.

The whole point of the 1v1 was that you have a seeker with +5-6 r8 gear fighting a sin with +10 vana gear. Despite the gear difference, the seeker was able to defeat the sin. It also implies that cash shopping isn't everything there is to this game and that you can still enjoy your fights and pvp with only farm-able and cheaply acquired gears.

Then malta somehow became defensive and bashes on daru. Then wolfy became defensive and bashes daru and me. Wolfy, if you can do better than daru go ahead and post a pvp video like he and malta do. I don't know why malt would be hating on daru despite him doing the exact same thing. Hell malta is well known for editing out his deaths in his pvp fights just to show he's OP and awesome. You can do the same as well.

MORE PVP VIDEOS!!! bring it on.

Yellow - Hypersensitive? Lol, I'm just searching for clarifications and I don't mind criticize things that concerns my friends. No, I'm not hypersensitive.

Blue - lol what? Why would you even mention cash shopping in that sentence? Just because the real Ura cash shopped a lot of his gears doesn't mean you gotta be a cash shopper just because you have a +10 zerk sin? Yet, it still looks like you have no idea how week aps sins are, like that video is anywhere impressing.

Red - If there's any proof of myself editing out death parts I can take that. Though it's kind of annoying and embarrassing to hear how you're also one of those who believes in this rumor. ''Known for editing out death parts'' most idiotic comment so far dude. I might be the guy with most included death parts at the moment, or Roid.

edited November 2012
    Options
    First of all... I'm not bashing on anyone. I dislike Daruvial because he talks **** about anyone who refuses to acknowledge his existence. Hes attention seeking for one. For 2 Hes a follower... Its amazing how much he wants to be a like Roid and Kirby n ****. 3 you fail to mention that Daruvial has Full Vana 3rd Cast G16 +5 or not I still have APS gear G12. G13. And 1 G15 Zerc daggers. How does G12/G13 Out Defense a G16 full 3rd cast hmm? He still has half my refines. Do you know how easy it is to kill a APS sin? Even if i had +12 Im still a 1 shot.
  • Rfskkirby - Sanctuary
    Rfskkirby - Sanctuary Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    my +10/11 nirvana sin with DoT can kill R9 +12s, maybe you just suck at playing lololololol
  • Svaarog - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    Options
    b:shocked I just wanted to see Keronas.......

Boo b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
    edited November 2012
    Options
    my +10/11 nirvana sin with DoT can kill R9 +12s, maybe you just suck at playing lololololol
    Yea i know. Hes just happy that he killed an aps sin. Maybe you should teach to be better seeker Kirby lololololol
    edited November 2012
    Options
    my +10/11/12 nirvana sin with DoT can kill R9 +12s, maybe you just suck at playing lololololol

and the meaning of this post sucks even more