Coming up 3 years soon, time flies.

Comments

• _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Asher, you should know by now that replying to a comment =/= caring.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Asher - Raging Tide
    Asher - Raging Tide Posts: 584 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Small correction Nimpo's veno was on RT and in Varden. I had to buy a nix to get lead back of QQme.

Miss you toy <3
    You ask if I've given up, then you run away with your tail between your legs? Lolwat?

... atleast build a legit argument.
    Asher, you should know by now that replying to a comment =/= caring.

you gave your opinion i gave mine, i do care btw problem?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FapFapFap:
    Asher, cuz every1 can see he's shaved - classy women.
    Wifey:
    Wow, Devently had to vote Asher, Hes one sexy **** Woman. <3
    CupCake:
    Haha, easily Asher.. no contest.
  • TruthWarren - Raging Tide
    TruthWarren - Raging Tide Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    ... atleast build a legit argument.

I did, which apparently fried your brain and left you with an inability to do anything but talk in circles b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Asher - Raging Tide
    edited November 2012
    I did, which apparently fried your brain and left you with an inability to do anything but talk in circles b:chuckle

Your actually a really poor troll / attempt at troll but il bait.

Quote your last argument + my response.

You talked paragraphs after paragraphs after i sent you one line responses for ages asking who you were? The moment i actually do a serious response and tell you how it is you turn into one liners.

/next

p.s. who are you honestly just tell me?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FapFapFap:
    Wifey:
    CupCake:
  • Asher - Raging Tide
    edited November 2012
    stop hiding behind your alt's forum name and go on your main.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FapFapFap:
    Wifey:
    CupCake:
  • TheScorpio - Raging Tide
    TheScorpio - Raging Tide Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited November 2012

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2012
    Asher, there is no way that you can seriously be that stupid. How many times do I have to tell you? There are no alts or mains. There's just me, and you know that. Not sure who you think you're impressing but I'd venture to say anyone who is anyone here is giggling amongst themselves every time a self-proclaimed Raging Tide "veteran" like you claims he doesn't know who one of its most notable members is. And you want to call me a troll? No, son, I'm just pointing out how stupid you appear to be (and probably actually are).

Oh, and this:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    edited November 2012
    TruthWarren, I'm sure you've said that Asher can be that seriously stupid at least 20 times in the past. I think it's about time to accept the fact that he won't accept it.

Best to just move on. Or not, since if we did then RT forums would become boring again.
    edited November 2012
    Or not, since if we did then RT forums would become boring again.

Exactly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Terrorism - Lothranis
    Terrorism - Lothranis Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Best to just move on. Or not, since if we did then RT forums would become boring again.

so this is... fun?
    edited November 2012
    so this is... fun?

No... This is Raging Tide.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    edited November 2012
    so this is... fun?

Not really. Well, it really depends on one's own definition of fun. To me it's just amusing. Without anything happening on the forums, the forums would become boring.
  • Asher - Raging Tide
    edited November 2012
    Asher, there is no way that you can seriously be that stupid. How many times do I have to tell you? There are no alts or mains. There's just me, and you know that. Not sure who you think you're impressing but I'd venture to say anyone who is anyone here is giggling amongst themselves every time a self-proclaimed Raging Tide "veteran" like you claims he doesn't know who one of its most notable members is. And you want to call me a troll? No, son, I'm just pointing out how stupid you appear to be (and probably actually are).

Oh, and this:

I hand on heart not trolling when i say i don't know who you are? How is it not hard to say who you are? You say that's not an ALT so you got to level 87? So im guessing you played early on and had to quit like me? Or was you a new player?

IF you care so much that i don't know you why not just tell me who the *** you are?

You're 'trolling' or just 'posting' is boring as hell you explain yourself way to much to justify how upset / butthurt you are.

p.s. you didnt answer me valid argument again.. dodge much?

I shall now call you dodgemaster.

was you that BM who had some special school training like you claimed you was the best BM on the server and wanted people to hire you to teach them? or is that a different person.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FapFapFap:
    Wifey:
    CupCake:
  • Greymark - Raging Tide
    Greymark - Raging Tide Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I hand on heart not trolling when i say i don't know who you are? How is it not hard to say who you are? You say that's not an ALT so you got to level 87? So im guessing you played early on and had to quit like me? Or was you a new player?

IF you care so much that i don't know you why not just tell me who the *** you are?

You're 'trolling' or just 'posting' is boring as hell you explain yourself way to much to justify how upset / butthurt you are.

was you that BM who had some special school training like you claimed you was the best BM on the server and wanted people to hire you to teach them? or is that a different person.

Lol all you do in posts is dodge the actual facts that people throw at you and revert to the "Ohhh your so butthurt... You mad bro?" "You answered my post you must love me" stuff. Everybody loves a hypocrite.
    edited November 2012

b:laugh this is legitimately hilarious. I also feel like this sums it up pretty well:
    Lol all you do in posts is dodge the actual facts that people throw at you and revert to the "Ohhh your so butthurt... You mad bro?" "You answered my post you must love me" stuff. Everybody loves a hypocrite.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    edited November 2012
    Well, it's hard not to spam the same tactic whenever losing an internet fight.

I like internet fights too! Though usually I don't talk when I know I'm at a lost, because I realize when I'm wrong/unimportant early on.
  • lolwutehuahuahua
    lolwutehuahuahua Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012

NuBlade lol.
  • ToyTank - Raging Tide
    ToyTank - Raging Tide Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    NuBlade lol.

No not lol. NuBlade was the best god dam BM to ever walk the virtual world.
    No other BM will ever be or come close to his awesomnes b:scorn
    Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    Russiee - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Baby i've missed you more. <3
  • Asher - Raging Tide
    edited November 2012
    No not lol. NuBlade was the best god dam BM to ever walk the virtual world.
    No other BM will ever be or come close to his awesomnes b:scorn

oh yeah nublade hahaha guess truth isn't him.. toy who is truth??

Ok so quote these facts, cause you're saying you post facts.. but the 'facts' are about me and who knows myself better than myself? This is so awkward.
    b:laugh this is legitimately hilarious. I also feel like this sums it up pretty well:

Sooo still dodging? I'll take this Win, try harder next time cutie.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FapFapFap:
    Wifey:
    CupCake:
  • lolwutehuahuahua
    edited November 2012
    lol asher talking about tryhards? oh the irony
  • lolwutehuahuahua
    edited November 2012
    so asher, we know you didnt know about double spark, how long till you learned about triple spark? and does dex still increase plume shot damage? teach us more oh wise powerful creator of the great faction known as QQme
    edited November 2012
    Sooo still dodging? I'll take this Win, try harder next time cutie.

Dodging? I already told you. Do I need to spell it out for you? Maybe get you a picture book? Or are you going to live in your delusions and act like everything you're informed of that doesn't fit your little fantasy is somehow "dodging the question"? Now I'm going to tell you this again, mainly so I can get a little laugh at you dodging the truth. This is my main character. I'm not an alt. I don't have alts. Can you understand me? Good. You know who I am. You were never the brightest bulb in the pack, but I have at least some faith that you were attentive enough to notice I was in-game and on forums when you were still around. Are you still with me? Try not to hurt yourself thinking.

And you seriously had the nerve to believe you'd take a win...

Inb4 dodging/trolling/ohuguisemustloveme/butthurt/hurrdurr
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • lolwutehuahuahua
    edited November 2012

Dodging? I already told you. Do I need to spell it out for you? Maybe get you a picture book? Or are you going to live in your delusions and act like everything you're informed of that doesn't fit your little fantasy is somehow "dodging the question"? Now I'm going to tell you this again, mainly so I can get a little laugh at you dodging the truth. This is my main character. I'm not an alt. I don't have alts. Can you understand me? Good. You know who I am. You were never the brightest bulb in the pack, but I have at least some faith that you were attentive enough to notice I was in-game and on forums when you were still around. Are you still with me? Try not to hurt yourself thinking.

And you seriously had the nerve to believe you'd take a win...

Inb4 dodging/trolling/ohuguisemustloveme/butthurt/hurrdurr

i think its time for asher to apply some ice............
  • ToyTank - Raging Tide
    ToyTank - Raging Tide Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    oh yeah nublade hahaha guess truth isn't him.. toy who is truth??

I only know truth as a forum Troll saw him once or twice in WC don't really know him.
    Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    NUBlade was my Hero!

He was a manly man, and quit PWI to do the MANLY thing of raising his family. He had some love for his kids and they were growing up.

Anyways Asher you think you can give me access to the original QQMe website so i can get some pictures?

Also isn't it due for you to come to server and make a faction to do battle with QQme again? (carebears, forgotnameofotherfactions)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited November 2012

Also isn't it due for you to come to server and make a faction to do battle with QQme again? (carebears, forgotnameofotherfactions)

.....is cody doing something to liven TW up instead of assuring QQme dominance? b:shocked
    or maybe this is his way of getting rid of vicious and zoo so QQme can rise again?

either way, id love to see asher on RT so he can realize without a distinct level/gear advantage, he is bad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lolwutehuahuahua
    edited November 2012
    .....is cody doing something to liven TW up instead of assuring QQme dominance? b:shocked
    or maybe this is his way of getting rid of vicious and zoo so QQme can rise again?

either way, id love to see asher on RT so he can realize without a distinct level/gear advantage, he is bad.

basti, you are paranoid. chill man.
  • Asher - Raging Tide
    edited November 2012
    i think its time for asher to apply some ice............

This you're alt account truth?
    Ok you're not an ALT or blady blady blady, but i still don't know you? You expect to know the name of every non factor who world chats when they save up some coin from farming DQ's, nope. Don't know why it effects you so much that i don't know you?
    I only know truth as a forum Troll saw him once or twice in WC don't really know him.

And you've been playing on and off... i honestly don't know who he is and he's really upset about it :S

@Man I'm currently driving back to university (in burger king atm wut wut) il recover the website later tonight and pm you access on here.

Oh and it was Carebear was a faction Toy made which i came back to do like 2 TW's on thelastbarb?

I made DHW (Desperate Housewives) while i had 2 weeks free to mess about with but nothing ever came of it, i wish i could play again but i don't have the money and or time being 2nd year in uni now work load is horrendous... maybe in another game!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FapFapFap:
    Wifey:
    CupCake:
  • lolwutehuahuahua
    edited November 2012
    This you're alt account truth?

im not truthwarren's alt. in fact i think he is as pretentious as you are.