PWI School Teacher Quest

Options
lionl
lionl Posts: 0 Arc User
edited November 2012 in General Discussion
I have got a suggestion for that Quest.
Attendance Sheets are very hard to get.
thinking getting one a day means i have to do this quest for a month, to get some use for those sheets.
I just want to suggest that there will be a certain way to make those sheets, or other quest, that give those sheets, or have a chance of getting it after any quest like those stone you receive after every quest.

thank you b:pleased b:thanks
Post edited by lionl on

Comments

• Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Well that make people ''work'' for it or that learn to be patient and since 400 give a rare mount i think they should let it that way so people that collect the page for more than a year get something really nice and ''rare''. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Mor_Toran - Sanctuary
    Mor_Toran - Sanctuary Posts: 457 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    hmmm and to think, it's kinda like getting prestige too.

Can't just buy your way to the finish. Hell, you're essentially getting it for free.

Nothing wrong with it at all, and now you even get 2 reflective shards every day.

IMO though, the rings aren't really worth it, there are much better out there.
    "No matter how subtle the wizard, a knife between the shoulder blades will seriously cramp his style." - Steven Brust, Yendi

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yeah, I'm that good. b:chuckle
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    <_< I only do it for the free shards.

I like the fact that the sheets are hard to get.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • lionl
    lionl Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    the point i'm trying to make is that, why can't u make them or get them in any other ways
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    lionl wrote: »
    the point i'm trying to make is that, why can't u make them or get them in any other ways

Because the rings are among the best there are (highest dmg add) for free.
    If you can't be happy with something you get for free, you don't deserve it
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Selak - Dreamweaver
    Selak - Dreamweaver Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options

To make sure you have a reason to log on for 400 days,
    giving you a reward may prompt you, to try for other rewards that require you to do something repetitive.
    There are old Warriors, and bold Warriors,
    but there are very few old bold Warriors. b:chuckle
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    If you are a new player, it sucks for you. There are people playing this game for 3+ years, and they do teacher quest everyday. The day the mount came out with 400 sheets, some people got them.

It is the basic way life works. Time vs money. If you spend no money, you'll spend lots of time. If you spend money, you'll spend little time. The sheets offer free items, so makes sense they are time intensive. If it still bugs you, don't do it. I got 2x attendance rings and i was really happy with them.
  • Sjuggs - Lost City
    Sjuggs - Lost City Posts: 617 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    b:laugh love my 400 days worth mount
  • Jacerai - Dreamweaver
    Jacerai - Dreamweaver Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I like seeing that number get bigger every day. It's an easy enough quest. If you're in Arch and going to check BH/CS/Divines, just swing by the lady. <3

b:cute
    b:cute The world may be small, but it is far from known.

Why the rage? It's a draining emotion.

Me: DaValentine (veno), Jaceraie (mystic), etc etc etc b:chuckle
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    Nariin - Dreamweaver Posts: 890 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Attendance Sheets are very hard to get.

They aren't exacly hard to get... Just takes long. By making it faster the mount would not be as rare anymore and rings are pretty decent....and free.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    Want a custom faction/fav icon? Look no further! Visit my 👿 Icon Repository in the Fanatics Forum.
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ^ but please, for the love of god, read the first page before making requests (UPDATED)
  • evil013
    evil013 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Why's it always ppl want everything now now now. OMG i had to start my character at lvl 1b:chuckle Why PWI not let be just start at lvl 100 and give me everything for free, even if i cant play my class for shiitb:laugh Get over it, some of us have been playing for years and like to have stuff that you need to earn. Plus it seperates us from you hyper noobs toob:surrender
  • Descendus - Lost City
    Descendus - Lost City Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    My only regret is that when I got the top grade ring way back in 2010, I didn't keep doing the quests everyday, if I had done by the time they released the Dark Abyss mount I would of had enough or nearly enough to get it instantly, but hey, you live and learn. So far I have 165 Sheets and that quest is one of the first things I pick up, hell sometimes I'll be turning in the quest from the day before, pick up the new one and then won't bother again until the next day, that way I only have to visit her once per day but still get the same amount of sheets, but that will be different on the 400th day. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Need better/up-to-date sig)

Remember my name. For it's the one you will fear in your waking nightmares...
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Well that make people ''work'' for it or that learn to be patient and since 400 give a rare mount i think they should let it that way so people that collect the page for more than a year get something really nice and ''rare''. :)

Yep, I agree... Why should they make it any easier to get more attendance sheets? last thing we need now, is too watch everyone and they're mothers end up with that shadow black unicorn mount? thats one of the last vestiges of a {non-CS'rs} elite achievements awards, since you actually have too do something to get it (some things should have to be earned the good old fashioned ways, still {By taking the time too earn them})...... b:bye

If anything though, I just wish they'd have made that mount (one you could choose the color for) right when one actually qualifies to get it when one has enough sheets to get it.....b:surrender
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Hard? How are they "hard" to get? You just get the quest, play for an hour (or even AFK), and get it.

How is there any difficulty in that? You must lack a lot of patience if you think waiting an hour that you can AFK and do NOTHING and still get the item is "hard".

Learn some patience, and you will be rewarded. The last thing we need is another mount in the boutique or with an easier mean to get.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Lupko - Heavens Tear
    Lupko - Heavens Tear Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I hope they will put another nice price for 400 sheets...it's good to have more options than one...or just upgrade abbys mount to smoething like blazing unicorn leaving small fires behind him...

or upgrade 3rd level attendance ring to something really special...

b:laugh

and then I woke up in reality again
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

lil archer of Radiance with big heart and maybe hint of humor...
  • Haila - Sanctuary
    Haila - Sanctuary Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Put one teacher in raging tides so I dont need to travel to archo b:nosebleed
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I find it perfect just the way it is with the quest.
    However, it would be awesome if we had the option to exchange the rings for half the sheets needed to make them once you upgrade to something better ( I used 2 lvl 90 ones for quite some time).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    think i did the teach junk for like one toon to get the last updated ring..after that i guess im to lazy to click the teacher..but really they need to move the teacher some where else,move the oht porter somewhere else,and move the matchmaker wedding dude some where else(liek to aplace that actually looks like your going to get married at,there are plenty of temples scattered in arch bald of NPC's,it would be better than a door way wit han old dude in front of it).
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.