Wanted vs QQme

Options
Phobik_ - Raging Tide
Phobik_ - Raging Tide Posts: 68 Arc User
edited November 2012 in Tideswell (East)
Post edited by Phobik_ - Raging Tide on

Comments

• petrojohn
    petrojohn Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Nice vid man
    Gus
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I was happy we won. Wanted made it hard for us. You guys fought well. Too bad you and bhavy lleft wanted in their time of need. We will take land easier. I am sure Cendrick and the ones that stayed behind will remember your departure ...
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • Phobik_ - Raging Tide
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I was happy we won. Wanted made it hard for us. You guys fought well. Too bad you and bhavy lleft wanted in their time of need. We will take land easier. I am sure Cendrick and the ones that stayed behind will remember your departure ...

After weeks if not months of losing to wanted im sure you are, especially considering how many more R9 you have. :) Its a shame you where so nice to me when i was factionless at west gate. b:cry I though we could of been friends, maybe ur just mad because no other faction on rt will take you so QQme has 2 put up with you, :( i heard that was one of the reasons zoo was fromed. It sounds about right for you to attack a faction that you can now beat, rather than fighting levi or marines for fun 3hr fights like u world chat about, maybe you don't want to risk a loss but thats all speculation i enjoy our talk's spell.

I'm kind of intrested why you never mentioned alchy or soul raged D leaving for a different faction or the other non r9's that left for levi, marines and zoo but back then we where still beating you. Looking forward to your response please insult my loyalty to the only faction i ever joined again my friend. I have been in Wanted for around 9months and enjoyed my time there i do not feel any need to justify my reasons for leaving to you spell. b:cute
    edited November 2012
    Options
    After weeks if not months of losing to wanted im sure you are, especially considering how many more R9 you have. :) Its a shame you where so nice to me when i was factionless at west gate. b:cry I though we could of been friends, maybe ur just mad because no other faction on rt will take you so QQme has 2 put up with you, :( i heard that was one of the reasons zoo was fromed. It sounds about right for you to attack a faction that you can now beat, rather than fighting levi or marines for fun 3hr fights like u world chat about, maybe you don't want to risk a loss but thats all speculation i enjoy our talk's spell.

I'm kind of intrested why you never mentioned alchy or soul raged D leaving for a different faction or the other non r9's that left for levi, marines and zoo but back then we where still beating you. Looking forward to your response please insult my loyalty to the only faction i ever joined again my friend. I have been in Wanted for around 9months and enjoyed my time there i do not feel any need to justify my reasons for leaving to you spell. b:cute

I am nice to everybody, what are you talking about.
    The cold truth is you bandwaggoned on Vicious train. Its ok, you are not the only one. I am sure that you consider this an upgrade from Wanted but you left Wanted when they needed you the most. Its not me saying this, its the people in wanted that are still there, that are still fighting.

Anyhow, good luck in your future endeavors in Vicious! I will not leave QQme, I dont care if Vicious/Zoo/Levi want me or not. Being OP has its advantages but my heart was always with QQme even when I was a tyrant leader. Cant have them all, right?

I still consider you a nice guy with a fat visa and a big chunk of E-Ego. We have many like them on RT, I am one too. Cant take a truth cake server cold?

There are better Psychs than you on RT, your PK skills are at a beginner level, as for PK with Vicious, very few in Vicious know how to PK, this is because whenever Vicious PKs, they win with numbers. There are maybe 10 Vicious who actually PK well, but most, dont even go white-named.

I am having fun with Zoo, Vicious or other PKers from other factions whenever the chance arises but you seem really butthurt by my comment.

And now...get your new faction mates on forum to defend you actions. Afterall...Vicious owns the forums in troll-ganks, I got perma IG here though...b:chuckle
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    The cold truth is you bandwaggoned on Vicious train.

The bandwagon?... of who exactly? There were only 2 people that left Wanted and joined vicious. I'd hardly call that a band wagon compared to the masses who jumped ship for leviathan. But i guess they don't count at all to you Spell because they're not R9.
    I still consider you a nice guy with a fat visa and a big chunk of E-Ego.
    There are better Psychs than you on RT, your PK skills are at a beginner level,

Cool story bro

Not really sure you're the best judge of skill here Spell but whatever!

I don't really know why you're so brave to attack Phobik_ on RT forums yet you're so scared of a 1v1 that you BL'd him.

Why is his move to Vicious such an offense to you Spell?
    It's hardly like the movement of 2 (not even the best geared) R9 players has massively tipped the scales of territory war on raging tides.

I liked your little perma IG joke though b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • Amily_Alaine - Raging Tide
    Amily_Alaine - Raging Tide Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options

Because he didn't join QQme like Spell was hoping he would.

b:avoid
  • Phobik_ - Raging Tide
    edited November 2012
    Options
    The bandwagon?... of who exactly? There were only 2 people that left Wanted and joined vicious. I'd hardly call that a band wagon compared to the masses who jumped ship for leviathan. But i guess they don't count at all to you Spell because they're not R9.

Cool story bro

Not really sure you're the best judge of skill here Spell but whatever!

I don't really know why you're so brave to attack Phobik_ on RT forums yet you're so scared of a 1v1 that you BL'd him.

It's hardly like the movement of 2 (not even the best geared) R9 players has massively tipped the scales of territory war on raging tides.

I liked your little perma IG joke though b:laugh

Shame he can't perma IG in game. b:laugh
  • Phobik_ - Raging Tide
    edited November 2012
    Options
    The cold truth is you bandwaggoned on Vicious train. Its ok, you are not the only one. I am sure that you consider this an upgrade from Wanted but you left Wanted when they needed you the most. Its not me saying this, its the people in wanted that are still there, that are still fighting.

I'm curious as to who you talk to in wanted tbh? Also i would like to mention two players don't make a faction. Really vicious is a down grade soicaly wise atm for me because i only rly talk to ELVENNE or teddybear, no fault of vicious. the whole they need you most its pure bull being north means they wont be attacked by marines or levi, which you don't seem to attack why is that? Correct me if im wrong but you are attacking the wanted you care about so deeply whats going on spell?

Anyhow, good luck in your future endeavors in Vicious! I will not leave QQme, I dont care if Vicious/Zoo/Levi want me or not. Being OP has its advantages but my heart was always with QQme even when I was a tyrant leader. Cant have them all, right?

I was actually saying no other faction would want you cuz of your sparkaling personality.
    I'm also curious as to what you would of said if i applyed to QQme or Zoo, would you have rejected my app because of your undying concern for wanted?

You call your self OP then say im the one with the Ego... tbh i don't rly care about pvp much, probably doesn't help my beginner lvl pvp skills but i like to think as long as im having fun its ok right?

I still consider you a nice guy with a fat visa and a big chunk of E-Ego. We have many like them on RT, I am one too. Cant take a truth cake server cold?

I wish i had a very fat visa maybe i could have R9 +12 jaded like you or Recast R9 +12 josd like harkin. I don't rly think i have an ego tbh but spell you would know ur ego is non - existent :)

There are better Psychs than you on RT, your PK skills are at a beginner level, as for PK with Vicious, very few in Vicious know how to PK, this is because whenever Vicious PKs, they win with numbers. There are maybe 10 Vicious who actually PK well, but most, dont even go white-named.

I don't realy know where you get the whole you think ur a good psychic from, i'm the first to admit i'm bad at pk in general i never said i was good.

I am having fun with Zoo, Vicious or other PKers from other factions whenever the chance arises but you seem really butthurt by my comment.

I'm not butt hurt im just kinda shocked at how much u protested about me and bhav leaving, but when anyone else left you said nothing about defending the wanted you care so much about why is that?

And now...get your new faction mates on forum to defend you actions. Afterall...Vicious owns the forums in troll-ganks, I got perma IG here though...b:chuckle

I don't think anyone but me an bhav are intrested in replying, why not world chat 1 vs 1 against vicious people and you can test there skills in 1 vs 1
  • Terrorism - Lothranis
    Terrorism - Lothranis Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options

master pker spellcaster teaching noobs how to pk
    Stoner, you should have asked the Wiz Daddy here. Let me tell you how I successfully won vs LuciferV, Retto or other R9+12 Psychs. There are several tactics:
    1. Triple spark, fortify, IG and kill them though White voodoo, just nuke them, their charm cant take it to much....

kakakakaka
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    It's just Spell being anti-Vicious.

Spell's logic:

"Oh, so-and-so left so-and-so faction and joined Vicious. Let's trash talk them!"
    "Oh, so-and-so left so-and-so faction and didn't join Vicious. They're okay. Good for them. They're great. Great job for not joining Vicious. Yeah, way to go!"

You could have been "Great video Phobik! Wanted put up a great fight. I'm so glad that we finally were able to defeat them after so long", but then you started attacking him about him leaving Wanted. And then it became too obvious you were trash talking Vicious because you brought up Bhavvy's name too, who happened to apply and get accepted in Vicious. Not sure how QQme works, but here we actually have a voting system that's based on the majority vote a good 95% of the time. The other 5% usually involve declinations due to reputation of said applicant.

There are better factions than what you think in your perspective Spell. Everyone's different. If so-and-so enjoys being in so-and-so faction, let them enjoy it instead of being a party pooper and bringing up the "oh you totally ditched and deserted your previous faction for so-and-so faction" talk. I've seen plenty of ex-Vicious players that went and joined Zoo and War, and you don't see any Vicious people around trash talking them for doing that. Most of us actually stay on good terms with them. In fact, we had PK earlier today that involved fighting a few of them, and it was all fun and friendly. I have yet to find any ill-will towards me from any of them. Yet I wonder why I experience so much ill-will from you towards people who didn't even leave the faction you're in to begin with.

A bandwagon usually involves a lot of people joining in on something because it's popular. Two people from a faction joining another is not a bandwagon. If all of Wanted applied and got accepted into Vicious, then yes, that would be a bandwagon.

TL;DR version:
    If so-and-so enjoys being in this-or-that faction, let them enjoy it instead of trash talking.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Aww easy now guys :( take it easy on poor Smell Faster

We dont want him crying to his mummy cause of all this gank hes getting on forums b:cute

We love you spell caster b:kissb:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
  • TeddyBear - Raging Tide
    TeddyBear - Raging Tide Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options

Very interesting thought there, john. You're acting like Vicious wins EVERY single pk fest that starts up, lol. I'm sure we don't. We've been outnumbered and beaten by zooiatharnation, too, but o...kay? I just have one question, instead of being mad at people for not joining QQme and calling them bandwagoners, how do you justify asking Vicious for help to beat down zoo "the evil monster created by your tyranny"? < Those, of course, were your own words, no?

In any case, I'm curious, too. No one mentioned the people who went to zoo, levi or wherever, and why is that? pro example? Phobik joined vicious and his wife join zoo, yet no one said anything about that. The "traitors" are the ones that joined vicious, the one who joined elsewhere are saints xD very hypocritical, sir.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2012
    Options

Spell's logic:

"Oh, so-and-so left so-and-so faction and joined Vicious. Let's trash talk them!"
    "Oh, so-and-so left so-and-so faction and didn't join Vicious. They're okay. Good for them. They're great. Great job for not joining Vicious. Yeah, way to go!"

You could have been "Great video Phobik! Wanted put up a great fight. I'm so glad that we finally were able to defeat them after so long", but then you started attacking him about him leaving Wanted. And then it became too obvious you were trash talking Vicious because you brought up Bhavvy's name too, who happened to apply and get accepted in Vicious. Not sure how QQme works, but here we actually have a voting system that's based on the majority vote a good 95% of the time. The other 5% usually involve declinations due to reputation of said applicant.

There are better factions than what you think in your perspective Spell. Everyone's different. If so-and-so enjoys being in so-and-so faction, let them enjoy it instead of being a party pooper and bringing up the "oh you totally ditched and deserted your previous faction for so-and-so faction" talk. I've seen plenty of ex-Vicious players that went and joined Zoo and War, and you don't see any Vicious people around trash talking them for doing that. Most of us actually stay on good terms with them. In fact, we had PK earlier today that involved fighting a few of them, and it was all fun and friendly. I have yet to find any ill-will towards me from any of them. Yet I wonder why I experience so much ill-will from you towards people who didn't even leave the faction you're in to begin with.

A bandwagon usually involves a lot of people joining in on something because it's popular. Two people from a faction joining another is not a bandwagon. If all of Wanted applied and got accepted into Vicious, then yes, that would be a bandwagon.

TL;DR version:
    If so-and-so enjoys being in this-or-that faction, let them enjoy it instead of trash talking.

Well these forums are the second battlefield of rt. Phoebik and Bhavy must get used to trolling and trashtalking now that they are in vicu.

Ofc it bothers me that they bumped to vicu waggon. I wanted them in QQme. Ah well, now they are enemies. I blacklisted him coz of his rudeness to me. I don't take that lightly.

Well we will see eachother in pk. Unlike others on RT, I am not afraid of being put on a kos list, or afraid to get my reputation ruined lol. I speak my mind.
  • Kastus - Raging Tide
    Kastus - Raging Tide Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options

Spell's logic:

TL;DR version:

Skai wheres that video! b:pleased
    youtube.com/kimbachiboy b:victory

Schooling QQme in The Art of PK since 2012
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Phoebik and Bhavy must get used to trolling and trashtalking now that they are in vicu.

How pathetic and judgemental of you spell. The only person who has initiated any form of trash talking here is you.

Ofc it bothers me that they bumped to vicu waggon. I wanted them in QQme.

So because you wanted us in QQme that means we automatically should have joined? I think what this shows is a complete lack of awareness of anything that actually goes on and that you generally just dont know anything about either of us lol. Why would i rejoin QQme when you were the reason i left anyway. Foo'!
    Ah well, now they are enemies. I blacklisted him coz of his rudeness to me. I don't take that lightly.

Only the other day you pm'd me telling me you hope that i have fun in vicious with TW against Zoo. Do i detect some sort of jealousy here? We all know the glory days of QQme have gone where they would have epic 3 hour TWs against vicious. Could it be that the almighty spell caster regrets his own creation - the Zoo bandwagon?

As for the rudeness - i dont really see how a 1v1 challenge is rude. Seems like a bit of a poor excuse - even for you - to refuse a 1v1.
    In any case, the question still remains: would you want someone whos been rude to you so badly to warrant being on your BL in QQme anyway?
    Well we will see eachother in pk. Unlike others on RT, I am not afraid of being put on a kos list

Again - Pathetic and judgemental

You start trolling, create an argument against yourself by completely misunderstanding what anyone has said, cant handle the responses and then just resort to the horrible nasty KoS list of mine which is feared by so many. b:cryb:shocked

I dont have a KoS list. I dont need one. This is a game. Chiill out and go smoke some weed or something and just go and have fun instead of QQing all over forums because 2 R9 people went to the faction you hate so much that you instantly make those 2 R9 people your enemy because somehow they've offended you by not wanting to be in your company.
    Madness.
    Does this mean im automatically on your KoS list because im in vici spell?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Lololol @ bhavvy.

U say u don't trashtalk but u insult me. Lololol

Hell yeah I am jelous of zoo and vicu having good tws. I hope u guys wine eachother. Lol

Teddy...Ofc I will join zoo or vicu squads when pkg is at west depending on balance to have fun pk. If that is not possible then I log out and play lol. Pk is fun when the forces are rather equal. Ofc I am a vicious hater. That faction was created to take down QQme. Zoo was created before I acted silly while leader and people left.
  • lolwutehuahuahua
    lolwutehuahuahua Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Spell speaks of loyalty to ones faction, yet offers to pull Rusca out of Marines for the proposed alliance with war? You can't be serious, you are offering to put your alt in the competing faction, the very definition of betrayal. Remember when you complained about Kali and Teddy ect... leaving QQme for vicious? How bad they were and how betrayed you felt? Yet you offer to do the sane to a faction you are in with an alt? Your hypocrisy flat out ASTOUNDS me at times, which is saying quite a lot as i have a very low opinion of you.
    He also speaks of loyalty while admitting jealousy that Phobik and Bhavvy did not join QQme?
    This also, simultaneously, astounds me while not surprising me one bit.
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Lololol @ bhavvy.

U say u don't trashtalk but u insult me. Lololol

Hell yeah I am jelous of zoo and vicu having good tws. I hope u guys wine eachother. Lol

Teddy...Ofc I will join zoo or vicu squads when pkg is at west depending on balance to have fun pk. If that is not possible then I log out and play lol. Pk is fun when the forces are rather equal. Ofc I am a vicious hater. That faction was created to take down QQme. Zoo was created before I acted silly while leader and people left.

Didnt say i dont trash talk anywhere.

It also appears you can't read or take a dose of your own medicine. What a hypocrite
    QQmoar spell.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
  • Aedos - Raging Tide
    Aedos - Raging Tide Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Leave my Phobik and Bhavy lovers alone b:dirtyb:thanks
    "Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm."
    --Winston Churchill
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Didnt say i dont trash talk anywhere.

It also appears you can't read or take a dose of your own medicine. What a hypocrite
    QQmoar spell.

Lol u weak pathetic creature. You only like in pk mode coz I allow you to. I have no interest in mind other than QQme, I do no know what the alt is talking about. Rusca is Rusca and I got no access to any toon except mine.

Now bhavy tried to use the gsm to get AoEspammer banned and failed. He is just a fail creatures who realised that insulting others get him fame. Ur in the same mud as me so don't u try to be angel here
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Seems like you missed the point.

Okay Spell Caster - I'm sorry I applied to Vicious.
    Don't worry - when i have gear like yours i'll let you have fun in pk too :)
    b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
  • Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide
    Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I see this thread needs my service, so here we go. What should I make for dinner? I'm feeling lazy but I don't want to order out. Maybe I should make a pizza or pasta? I do have ground turkey, maybe I can make turkey tacos. Anyone seen anything on Path of Exile? It looks like a pretty cool concept. I think I'm going to start playing more guild wars 2. I really haven't given it a chance. I played all the beta weekends so it's hard for me to do all of that stuff all over again. I guess I could do W v W for a while and level up. Eh maybe Im just bored and I'm looking for someting to do.
  • Greymark - Raging Tide
    Greymark - Raging Tide Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    xD Spell is delusional but i will admit he is right about not picking a fight with vici members on forums unless you expect a massive post gank to ensue. Atleast he called it :p
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    his members used to help him until they realized how smart he was b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Seems like you missed the point.

Okay Spell Caster - I'm sorry I applied to Vicious.
    Don't worry - when i have gear like yours i'll let you have fun in pk too :)
    b:laugh

I forgive you my son! Take good care of that R9 Bow, dont drop it or dont try refining it to +13
    edited November 2012
    Options
    xD Spell is delusional but i will admit he is right about not picking a fight with vici members on forums unless you expect a massive post gank to ensue. Atleast he called it :p

LOL! Did you see these forums for like 4-5 weeks ago? DEAD! DEAD!

Now as for Sanity/Insanity, it is medically recommended not to be sane when you land on Raging Tides Forums. You risk loosing your mind on these realms.
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I see this thread needs my service, so here we go. What should I make for dinner? I'm feeling lazy but I don't want to order out. Maybe I should make a pizza or pasta? I do have ground turkey, maybe I can make turkey tacos. Anyone seen anything on Path of Exile? It looks like a pretty cool concept. I think I'm going to start playing more guild wars 2. I really haven't given it a chance. I played all the beta weekends so it's hard for me to do all of that stuff all over again. I guess I could do W v W for a while and level up. Eh maybe Im just bored and I'm looking for someting to do.

Please MODs, ban Zarkin forever for naming other games instead of PWI!

It's like invoking Satan in the holy Vatican Church of Saint Peter.

PWI Mods, come exorcise this infidel and send the demons back! b:shocked
  • Greymark - Raging Tide
    Greymark - Raging Tide Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Please MODs, ban Zarkin forever for naming other games instead of PWI!

It's like invoking Satan in the holy Vatican Church of Saint Peter.

PWI Mods, come exorcise this infidel and send the demons back! b:shocked

Did someone mention \/atican? Has he returned to kill the resurrected levi?
  • Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide
    Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    LOL Spell that was funny +1 to you sir b:victory
  • Phobik_ - Raging Tide
    edited November 2012
    Options
    You are mad because i joined vicious but no one else tryed to recruit me, except hero for about a month i dont rly see how that is my fault but kay.

Also grey if you look back no vicious posted till spell said they all suck at pk, usually when you insult a faction usualy they respond.