Coming up 3 years soon, time flies.

Options
Asher - Raging Tide
Asher - Raging Tide Posts: 584 Arc User
edited November 2012 in Tideswell (East)
Oh how I miss this game.

http://i.imgur.com/5dqRK.jpg
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
FapFapFap:
Asher, cuz every1 can see he's shaved - classy women.
Wifey:
Wow, Devently had to vote Asher, Hes one sexy **** Woman. <3
CupCake:
Haha, easily Asher.. no contest.
Post edited by Asher - Raging Tide on

Comments

• BloodTyrant - Raging Tide
    BloodTyrant - Raging Tide Posts: 581 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    and still, no1 gives a single ****b:victory
  • Greymark - Raging Tide
    Greymark - Raging Tide Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options

Aha you read my mind...
  • TruthWarren - Raging Tide
    TruthWarren - Raging Tide Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options

Pretty much.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Asher - Raging Tide
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Is this what the forums come to, 3 people all with degree's in 'Ashers Life' waiting months upon months for me to post so they can be mad?

b:laughb:laughb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FapFapFap:
    Wifey:
    CupCake:
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Is this what I've come to, it only takes 3 people who only have to give a half-*** attempt to **** me off after I wait months upon months in the hopes that I can find someone that doesn't think I'm a total tool? And then I try to stroke my own ego in a lame attempt to not sound mad?

b:cryb:cryb:cry

Fixed that for you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Asher - Raging Tide
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Fixed that for you.

who are you again?
    The people who played when the game was decent are long gone now, the only people who stayed are cash shoppers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FapFapFap:
    Wifey:
    CupCake:
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    C'mon guys, give asher some credit here. He did founded the longest lasting faction on RT who kept the server alive and haunted most of you guys ...trying foe years to take it down.
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Is this what the forums come to, 3 people all with degree's in 'Ashers Life' waiting months upon months for me to post so they can be mad?

b:laughb:laughb:laugh

nah, not this, the problem is that after months upon months of wait u can't think on a good thread and ends up making a pointless thread that i think i've spoken for all, no1 even careb:shutup
  • Asher - Raging Tide
    edited October 2012
    Options
    C'mon guys, give asher some credit here. He did founded the longest lasting faction on RT who kept the server alive and haunted most of you guys ...trying foe years to take it down.

I did a lot more than just create the faction the first 2 months of QQme but these guys weren't around then so ignore da newbs.
    nah, not this, the problem is that after months upon months of wait u can't think on a good thread and ends up making a pointless thread that i think i've spoken for all, no1 even careb:shutup

do you even speak english?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FapFapFap:
    Wifey:
    CupCake:
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    who are you again?
    The people who played when the game was decent are long gone now, the only people who stayed are cash shoppers.

Then may I ask dear and powerful Asher... why are you still around? Be truthful now. b:kiss
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
    edited October 2012
    Options
    do you even speak english?

this is the best u can come with? don't you have anyother cards in hand? cause i got plenty of them.
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    lol gotta agree with asher on that post.. couldnt really make out what you were trying to say there bt lol
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • Man - Lothranis
    Man - Lothranis Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I will dump my screenshot folder from may laptop! (not desktops)

http://imgur.com/a/kUgez

Yes Asher i especially liked it when you took down our faction website, blamed Batman and trolololol lol

You were leader for 4 weeks? Meaning spellcaster was leader longer than you by a factor of 10?

No disrespect to the allmighty spellcaster.
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Asher, you did nothing and you are nothing. Plain and simple. If you seriously don't know who I am, then that's pretty solid proof that you weren't even around when QQme was a "factor". Like I said before: you founded it, stuck around for a few weeks, then ragequit. You really have no argument here, but please continue to embarrass yourself for my amusement.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Damn why u targeting me Man.. i did nothing to you b:cry

(refer to Pic #7)
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • Nuff_Said - Raging Tide
    Nuff_Said - Raging Tide Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    C'mon, give asher some credit here. He did founded the longest lasting faction on RT who kept the server alive and haunted most of you guys ...trying foe years to take it down.

Leviathan was founded before qqme and is still around...get it right spellb:chuckle
    "I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, and most ruthless champion there's ever been. There's no one can stop me. Lennox is a conqueror? No, I'm Alexander, he's no Alexander. I'm the best ever! There's never been anybody as ruthless! I'm Sonny Liston, I'm Jack Dempsey. There's no one like me. I'm from their cloth. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart! I want to eat his children!" ~ Mike Tyson
  • XCableX - Archosaur
    XCableX - Archosaur Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Yeah Tony. Those blademasters with 2 years of the same gear.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oB9VnGhLXsE&feature=plcp

But I'm not sure if I could because
    1) Wrong server
    2) I quit
    3)Then Returned.
    youtube.com/xArsonist18 : XCableX's TW videos

pwcalc.com/56b00d33a8c63c7d : Current BM Build for TW
  • Asher - Raging Tide
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I will dump my screenshot folder from may laptop! (not desktops)

http://imgur.com/a/kUgez

Yes Asher i especially liked it when you took down our faction website, blamed Batman and trolololol lol

You were leader for 4 weeks? Meaning spellcaster was leader longer than you by a factor of 10?

No disrespect to the allmighty spellcaster.
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/images/smilies/shutup.gif
    Asher, you did nothing and you are nothing. Plain and simple. If you seriously don't know who I am, then that's pretty solid proof that you weren't even around when QQme was a "factor". Like I said before: you founded it, stuck around for a few weeks, then ragequit. You really have no argument here, but please continue to embarrass yourself for my amusement.

And you know more than anyone Man what i did to get people into QQme and get QQme rolling, me and nimpo were out pking day in day out while you bumbed NightRage wanting to join infamy and dont lie cause you did but me toy and nimpo busted our *** off at orchid to get recruiting and in the end we pulled through.

Fact of the matter is.. no Asher = no QQme.

Seriously who is this truthwarren guy someone tell me, seems like a wannabe tbh loves me so much and trys WAYYY to hard.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FapFapFap:
    Wifey:
    CupCake:
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Not really. What you're referring to is really just a shell. The name of a faction. That's it.

I don't know the full story, but from what I can take, I guess you left the faction/quit after a few weeks after you founded QQme, and from there let QQme grow on its own with other people.

From what I can see, you weren't there in all of QQme's hardships and glories, and you want to make a big deal out of it.

Even if you didn't create the shell that is QQme, it would just be the same people, same goal, but different name.

That's just my take on what's happening. Though I never played back then.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Asher - Raging Tide
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Not really. What you're referring to is really just a shell. The name of a faction. That's it.

I don't know the full story, but from what I can take, I guess you left the faction/quit after a few weeks after you founded QQme, and from there let QQme grow on its own with other people.

From what I can see, you weren't there in all of QQme's hardships and glories, and you want to make a big deal out of it.

Even if you didn't create the shell that is QQme, it would just be the same people, same goal, but different name.

That's just my take on what's happening. Though I never played back then.

basically
    >>me and nimpo left empire cause it was a joke faction
    >>made QQme with a few others including Man
    >>infamy took most of empires members from their break up
    >>QQme vs Infamy wars for days on end
    >>Man never did anything for QQme in early days just talked to Infamy leader and bummed them to help him farm etc
    >>I managed to recruit a lot of people, won our first TW vs Varden and got land.
    >>Became a serious-ish faction but said we would disband after defeating infamy off the map (have a SS of this somewhere) as we only made the faction in sense to not have the map 1 colour.
    >>I fell ill irl, had to quit, gave lead to nimpo, nimpo faked a jail stint took faction money and made a veno on harshlands.
    >>nimpo came back gave lead to toytank
    >>toytank didnt want lead gave lead to man
    >>by this point we were a super strong force and had a good member base
    >>Man took advantage of this and lead the guild to victory for a long time for what i see

Not taking any credit away from Man he did what i couldn't do at the time but the core of QQme was the best days in all versions of PW i've played, french server was really fun though. 11 v 80 3 hour TW ftw.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FapFapFap:
    Wifey:
    CupCake:
  • Nigoshi - Raging Tide
    Nigoshi - Raging Tide Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Wait...Wait...There will be large posterior wenches?! -Impatiens

youtube.com/NigoshiPwiRT - Blademaster PvP videos and TW
    edited November 2012
    Options
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/images/smilies/shutup.gif

And you know more than anyone Man what i did to get people into QQme and get QQme rolling, me and nimpo were out pking day in day out while you bumbed NightRage wanting to join infamy and dont lie cause you did but me toy and nimpo busted our *** off at orchid to get recruiting and in the end we pulled through.

Fact of the matter is.. no Asher = no QQme.

Seriously who is this truthwarren guy someone tell me, seems like a wannabe tbh loves me so much and trys WAYYY to hard.

If Man really was trying to join Infamy, it's because he didn't see QQme going anywhere with you in a position of power. Maybe you realized the same thing. I guess that would explain why QQme blew up almost overnight after you removed yourself from its ranks. Founding a faction doesn't mean a damn thing. If it did, maybe I'd have something to boast about too. What matters is how hard you work and the results of your effort. If anything, I'd say your greatest contribution was deciding to leave.

Fact of the matter is... No Asher = Better QQme

By the way, you can quit pretending you don't know who I am. It's nothing to be ashamed of really, almost everyone else here does b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Greymark - Raging Tide
    Greymark - Raging Tide Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options

Lol this is what we've all been trying to tell him.
  • Asher - Raging Tide
    edited November 2012
    Options

If Man really was trying to join Infamy, it's because he didn't see QQme going anywhere with you in a position of power. Maybe you realized the same thing. I guess that would explain why QQme blew up almost overnight after you removed yourself from its ranks. Founding a faction doesn't mean a damn thing. If it did, maybe I'd have something to boast about too. What matters is how hard you work and the results of your effort. If anything, I'd say your greatest contribution was deciding to leave.

Fact of the matter is... No Asher = Better QQme

By the way, you can quit pretending you don't know who I am. It's nothing to be ashamed of really, almost everyone else here does b:victory

You all care by replying, the people being silent don't care.

Asher recruits the core of QQme
    Asher Nimpo and Toy recruit the 90 other members which got QQme rolling
    QQme took land with me nimpo and toy in lead 'alongside Man who didn't do anything at the time'

>>QQme blew up overnight after i left?

If you was actually around then maybe you would of known what happened QQme blew up after we won our first TW we went from 17 members to 90, and then up to 120 ish before next TW.

The real reason QQme got so successful was because of bandwaggoning after QQme took a few lands and then Man kept everything together.

Man knows this.. so i don't know why you're trying to say different probably because you don't have a clue.. Man got handed lead to a thriving growing faction and kept it going.

Can't believe i gave you a serious response, but someone needs to shut you up cause i don't know who you are.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FapFapFap:
    Wifey:
    CupCake:
  • Asher - Raging Tide
    edited November 2012
    Options
    TruthWarren = Couri???
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FapFapFap:
    Wifey:
    CupCake:
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Haha wow, making a fool out of you is probably the easiest fun I've had in a long time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Asher - Raging Tide
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Haha wow, making a fool out of you is probably the easiest fun I've had in a long time.

Have you given up now? no more paragraphs? time to go AFF for a few more months.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FapFapFap:
    Wifey:
    CupCake:
  • ToyTank - Raging Tide
    ToyTank - Raging Tide Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    basically
    >>me and nimpo left empire cause it was a joke faction
    >>made QQme with a few others including Man
    >>infamy took most of empires members from their break up
    >>QQme vs Infamy wars for days on end
    >>Man never did anything for QQme in early days just talked to Infamy leader and bummed them to help him farm etc
    >>I managed to recruit a lot of people, won our first TW vs Varden and got land.
    >>Became a serious-ish faction but said we would disband after defeating infamy off the map (have a SS of this somewhere) as we only made the faction in sense to not have the map 1 colour.
    >>I fell ill irl, had to quit, gave lead to nimpo, nimpo faked a jail stint took faction money and made a veno on harshlands.
    >>nimpo came back gave lead to toytank
    >>toytank didnt want lead gave lead to man
    >>by this point we were a super strong force and had a good member base
    >>Man took advantage of this and lead the guild to victory for a long time for what i see

Not taking any credit away from Man he did what i couldn't do at the time but the core of QQme was the best days in all versions of PW i've played, french server was really fun though. 11 v 80 3 hour TW ftw.

Small correction Nimpo's veno was on RT and in Varden. I had to buy a nix to get lead back of QQme.
    Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Have you given up now? no more paragraphs? time to go AFF for a few more months.

You ask if I've given up, then you run away with your tail between your legs? Lolwat?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?