economy seeker for delta

Flamespirit - Dreamweaver
Flamespirit - Dreamweaver Posts: 337 Arc User
edited October 2012 in Seeker
Ok, Im a full rank 9 wizard. I am making a seeker to help me in delta and also as a door opener for nirvy/buffer in general. I choose a sage. I don't intend to actually play the seeker beyond that.

So what weapon should I go for that would be cheap yet decent attack in the +5 range? Would it be the morai sword? Keep in mind that I'll be doing the tnaking in delta and doing the majority of the dmg, just want something I can set to vortex with a charm and forget about. So no rank 9 or g15/16--too costly.
Post edited by Flamespirit - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• beforesun
    beforesun Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I would suggest you take either R8, which I consider not too expensive. Or if you don't like the Reputation way you should take Morei. The morei sword G15 coasts around 17 mil and hits like a R9 without the zerk effect, which is a nice dmg. If you don't want to spend the coins but are willing to spend some tiem you could farm Endless universe and get the G13 set, which is a bit better than R8 in PvE and its for free, but you need to play the seeker in there.
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Since it's goal is only PvE, Morai G15 would be best.
    You'll also need alot of +mana shards in your gear to be able to keep up vortex on a charm, so keep that in mind
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver
    Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver Posts: 441 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Since it's goal is only PvE, Morai G15 would be best.
    You'll also need alot of +mana shards in your gear to be able to keep up vortex on a charm, so keep that in mind

2,6k~ mp is enough for me to keep sage vortex up (though nto sure but it does nto stay up unbuffed at that mp), and i only equip 2 rings that have mp adds on them ^^ (oht rings)
    Ebrithalia -Sage Seeker
  • Mor_Toran - Sanctuary
    Mor_Toran - Sanctuary Posts: 457 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    2,6k~ mp is enough for me to keep sage vortex up (though nto sure but it does nto stay up unbuffed at that mp), and i only equip 2 rings that have mp adds on them ^^ (oht rings)

Absolutely correct. I have 2437 and have no problems with L10 Vortex. (Don't have any Sage books yet.b:cry)

At 95, I have a Cape of Tauran Chieftan with 4 Perfect Turquoise shards, full Mountcrasher ser +4/5, and 4 Immac Citrines in each. With barb buffs I'm just short of 10k hp, and I have the Divine Comprehension swords 2-socket max level shards +6.
    I have no issues doing full Deltas, and have survived better on spawn point runs than many 100+ toons.

For when I hit 100, I plan to go the R8 path. Overall, I think it will be slightly cheaper than the Morai set, and will benefit me more in PvP.
    "No matter how subtle the wizard, a knife between the shoulder blades will seriously cramp his style." - Steven Brust, Yendi

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yeah, I'm that good. b:chuckle
  • HPbuffer - Raging Tide
    HPbuffer - Raging Tide Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Really wanna go cheap? I was running delta Bh wave 3 with the free Morai stuff +3. And Morai G15 hits as hard as R8 in PVP surprisingly b:laugh
  • Flamespirit - Dreamweaver
    Flamespirit - Dreamweaver Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Thanks for the replies.

Looks like I need to get the morai sword. Which order is it btw? So basically I just join that order an do the daily quests untill I have enough for it? (not very experienced with the morai area) Not sure I'm interested in the armor as I shoud not be getting hit much and I intended on picking armor out solely for magic regen and +magic/mana. I also intended on fully sharding mana stones. With rank 9 dragons breath up, I should not get hit much in delta, also I'll have bb up too.
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1295271
    That should awnser all your questions about morai.

The sword is in Luminance, all weapons need 5k prestige.

I'd expect a rank9 wizzy to know Morai. Atleast I hope you knew enough to get arcane defence. If not, you got some work to do (that skills is freaking awesome)
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Magnanimous_ - Heavens Tear
    Magnanimous_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Once you get the G15 weapon, you might want to reform till you get 2 sockets, and then, reshape till you get the random stats that you want while keeping the 2 socket(It's very cheap to reform/reshape)

It take a months+ to get the prestige & influence to get the weapon. So, in the mean time, you can use the G12 morai sword, it hit harder than R8 in vortex.

Or, the other alternative would be the TT90 gold sword. With zerk, it can hit high damage. Good weapon for seeker if you are lvling from lvl90+
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]