WARNING!!!! Discretion will protect you, and understanding will guard you

Vicialchemis - Raging Tide
Vicialchemis - Raging Tide Posts: 195 Arc User
edited November 2012 in Tideswell (East)
This is a warning to all factions leaders and their members

Vicious short Dynasty is over. Vicious no longer is the #1 faction in the server and they are getting weakened every time pass. Recruiting people is not wrong every faction do it but what is wrong is how vicious recruit them using dirty tactics, a smart tactic but not a honorable one that are fooling some people.

a list of vicious current movement;

War- trying to take War members by using marines to low their morale. Vicious deny War existence has a faction apart from vicious and trolling all ex-vici that moved to war.

marines- making friendly bounds with marines to help them beat war ,but later vicious will pull out their support will try to recruit marines op members

Wanted- vicious take wanted top OP members and we know what is happening there

Levi- vicious trying to pull out levi main member with the intention to make levi a alter faction.

QQme- although vicious seems to hate qqme they love their R9 people and some fall for vicious trap and now are in vicious.

Zoo- vicious trying to take back their ex-members,vicious is applying on zoo has main to try to make disturb inside the faction in a future , double agent.

1. Faction alt tactic

vicious put alters on potentials factions and help them on TW, making a false friendships and giving them protection and firepower to achieve a temporary victory on TWs. But although they seems friendly and vicious "protect" them in the map they respond to his mother faction Vicious. When Vicious is on trouble they pull out the alters and persuade the OP members to leave the faction to use them in Vicious. Those member leave their under geared alts in the faction and their mains move to vicious. In some cases Vicious attack to kill the same faction that they was protecting and sometimes troll them on forum.

vertu ,levi and wanted was vicious victims in the past.

Faction leaders beware of vicious they just want your best mans and will leave you with the alts. Like history say every faction that allied to vicious at the end will be dead.

2. Personal approach

Vicious have a list of the R9, T3 well geared people in the RT and they want them all to try to recover his #1 spot.
First they approach like a new friend in a cool manner but they don't usually propose on the first time they see you, they do it after many encounter but if they see you has a easy prey they do it right away. They promise you better tw pay, that will help you on your gears ,ect they sell you a paradise. But when you enter you will see truth; drama, faction chat dead, same things that disturb you in your past faction but with strangers.

Dont be a bandwagon or dont get fooled by vicious recruiters report to your leader if a vicious member try to recruit you. They only approach to you because probably you are a R9 or t3, Vicious like you because yours gears but your current faction love you like you are with or without R9. If a vicious member try to recruit you tell them that you have a tt90 toon and that you will apply with that toon because my main toon is not for sale.

Many vicious members and allies can troll me but is the truth it happened and still happening. Don't get fooled by vicious and enjoy fun tws with your friends.

Discretion will protect you, and understanding will guard you!!!!!!!
Dr. Phil's viewpoint is:What is the pay-off for trolling?

Attention and recognition even if negative,The emotional release of venting ,Power (the power to disrupt), Vandalism,The thrill of breaking social conventions,Sabotaging groups the troll dislikes and Immaturity.
Post edited by Vicialchemis - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Greymark - Raging Tide
    Greymark - Raging Tide Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    This is a warning to all factions leaders and their members

Vicious short Dynasty is over. Vicious no longer is the #1 faction in the server and they are getting weakened every time pass. Recruiting people is not wrong every faction do it but what is wrong is how vicious recruit them using dirty tactics, a smart tactic but not a honorable one that are fooling some people.

War- trying to take War members by using marines to low their morale. Vicious deny War existence has a faction apart from vicious and trolling all ex-vici that moved to war.

marines- making friendly bounds with marines to help them beat war ,but later vicious will pull out their support will try to recruit marines op members

Levi- vicious trying to pull out levi main member with the intention to make levi a alter faction.

QQme- although vicious seems to hate qqme they love their R9 people and some fall for vicious trap and now are in vicious.

Zoo- vicious trying to take back their ex-members,vicious is applying on zoo has main to try to make disturb inside the faction in a future , double agent.

1. Faction alt tactic

vicious put alters on potentials factions and help them on TW, making a false friendships and giving them protection and firepower to achieve a temporary victory on TWs. But although they seems friendly and vicious "protect" them in the map they respond to his mother faction Vicious. When Vicious is on trouble they pull out the alters and persuade the OP members to leave the faction to use them in Vicious. Those member leave their under geared alts in the faction and their mains move to vicious. In some cases Vicious attack to kill the same faction that they was protecting and sometimes troll them on forum.

vertu ,levi and wanted was vicious victims in the past.

Faction leaders beware of vicious they just want your best mans and will leave you with the alts. Like history say every faction that allied to vicious at the end will be dead.

2. Personal approach

Vicious have a list of the R9, T3 well geared people in the RT and they want them all to try to recover his #1 spot.
    First they approach like a new friend in a cool manner but they don't usually propose on the first time they see you, they do it after many encounter but if they see you has a easy prey they do it right away. They promise you better tw pay, that will help you on your gears ,ect they sell you a paradise. But when you enter you will see truth; drama, faction chat dead, same things that disturb you in your past faction but with strangers.

Dont be a bandwagon or dont get fooled by vicious recruiters report to your leader if a vicious member try to recruit you. They only approach to you because probably you are a R9 or t3, Vicious like you because yours gears but your current faction love you like you are with or without R9. If a vicious member try to recruit you tell them that you have a tt90 toon and that you will apply with that toon because my main toon is not for sale.

Many vicious members and allies can troll me but is the truth it happened and still happening. Don't get fooled by vicious and enjoy fun tws with your friends.

Lol now you have reached Paranoia Level: Spell_Caster
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I would take the OP ppl in QQme if they would join. We need a TEDDYBEAR to wc recruitment for us. The old titan odds
    Rt called QQME is not only fighting the mortal alchenemy titan called Levinthan but they also have to take care of the creatures they fathered, in this case Vicious and Zoo.
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Lol now you have reached Paranoia Level: Spell_Caster

Aww grey u hurt me feelings. I am on pills now. Teddy is my personal doctor. His advice to me is... go f### yourself.

And guess what? It works!
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • Lucretiax - Raging Tide
    Lucretiax - Raging Tide Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Hi! AriaArrow here from Vicious-member since it started, almost 2 years ago.

I would like to vouch for Vicious being ALIVE in faction chat, pk, events etc. I would argue that Vicious tends to focus more on the quality of the player, due to the history of many denials and kicks that were not based on gear.

Vicious isn't for anyone, no faction can fit for everyone but the drama is non existent or handled properly if it starts. Vicious is noted for working well together, whether its pk or tw.

Needless to say Vicious is my home, full of kick-*** people that help, motivate, and focus. We are recruiting if anyone is interested they can pm ME about Vicious, not the guy making this post. Ty b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Facerolled - Raging Tide
    Facerolled - Raging Tide Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited October 2012

I would like to vouch for Vicious being ALIVE in faction chat, pk, events etc. I would argue that Vicious tends to focus more on the quality of the player, due to the history of many denials and kicks that were not based on gear.

Vicious isn't for anyone, no faction can fit for everyone but the drama is non existent or handled properly if it starts. Vicious is noted for working well together, whether its pk or tw.

Needless to say Vicious is my home, full of kick-*** people that help, motivate, and focus. We are recruiting if anyone is interested they can pm ME about Vicious, not the guy making this post. Ty b:cute

**** go back to stealth
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    boogiepanda | Demon Archer || Facerolled | Demon Wizard

tinyurl.com/PWIArcherWizardPvP
  • Dragoneast - Sanctuary
    Dragoneast - Sanctuary Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Seriously? I bet someone could make a movie about this and make millions of dollars...
    Al Pacino as the big bad bossy from Vicious and Johny Depp as leader of the rebellion, then put Orlando Bloom, Kate Blanchett and some others in the movie and you got THE NUMBER 1 MOVIE FROM THIS ERAb:victory
    I do not need much,
    I do not have much,
    I do not miss much,
    I have love and friendship,
    To compensate for that!
    Dragoneast-rb1-soon to be 100 again- sanctuary
    Back in pwi, always returning to my first real mmo
    Started in genie patch :)
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Yes YoungJ is the leader of the faction befriend to steal there R9/T3 members program PM him if your faction neeeds Alts to win TW. Thank You
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide
    Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Mr_Healsalot > Elvenne >.>
  • Samak - Raging Tide
    Samak - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Lucretiax, i will pm you, i would like to join vicious against the evil forces of PanGu! b:angry

damm, wrong a/c
  • Kali - Raging Tide
    Kali - Raging Tide Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    You have no life sir. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kastus - Raging Tide
    Kastus - Raging Tide Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Lucretiax, i will pm you, i would like to join vicious against the evil forces of PanGu! b:angry

damm, wrong a/c

WTF U GOONER lvl 105 BARB??????b:laugh
    youtube.com/kimbachiboy b:victory

Schooling QQme in The Art of PK since 2012
  • TeddyBear - Raging Tide
    TeddyBear - Raging Tide Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    First off, I must commend you on such an awesome attempt at stopping people from joining vicious. Now for the fun stuff...

For your information, good sir, vicious stopped recruiting for months, closed all apps except the ones of members who were away from the game for personal reasons and came back. We had 5min tws for months and we did something about it. Take a second to think about why all the people we're so called "stealing" are in your faction and not here.

Ok, so I've been doing vicious' apps for a very very long time now and I can confidently say this is ridiculous, lol. Find me one person who I bribed and offered gear or money or what have you and I will step down and leave right away. Just one. If we wanted alll the op r9s and t3 ppl in vicious then why did we reject so many? why would apps have been closed when we noticed tws being lame? We wanted the op r9 and t3 w/e ppl to spread out and go to opposing factions, which happened, thank u very much.

And lol, my only means of recruiting = World chat, fyi. If people are interested in joining our faction, they pm me and if not, they don't. Never have I singled out an individual and pmed them begging them to join us or went on their vent or put alts in their faction, or asked for op people to join us while we substitute them with our alts. In regards to tw pay and us promising better tw pay, lol at u sir, you obviously do not know anything about vicious. And drama? ohh no we make fun of each other and pk and do what we, and u should be playing the game for, having fun.

QQ sorry for the wall of text, blame sandy for DCing me and making me wait to post what i wanted tob:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2012
    Oh, and before I forget...

lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Leni - Raging Tide
    Leni - Raging Tide Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I heard Spell was back on forums so I had to drop by. I had a good laugh :D b:laugh
  • Vicialchemis - Raging Tide
    Vicialchemis - Raging Tide Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Ok now Vicious are SAINTS !!! lol for that vicious posts.
    They are not Saints neither are the devil >:D, they are just false..

I dont expect that vicious and allies agreed with my post i only expect trolling. This post is not for vicious this post is for all non-vicious factions leaders and members.

Tedybear your lying on your posts even lucretiax post seems more real.

My purpose is to warn about how vicious work and what is doing , so i will not enter in a endless arguments with vici trollers.

Don't get get deceived by vicious false look , is not vicious members fault is the officer core fault...

b:bye
    Dr. Phil's viewpoint is:What is the pay-off for trolling?

Attention and recognition even if negative,The emotional release of venting ,Power (the power to disrupt), Vandalism,The thrill of breaking social conventions,Sabotaging groups the troll dislikes and Immaturity.
  • Greymark - Raging Tide
    edited October 2012

You guys can't be that kick-butt is greymark isnt even in there.
    edited October 2012
    Ok now Vicious are SAINTS !!! lol for that vicious posts.
    They are not Saints neither are the devil >:D, they are just false..

I dont expect that vicious and allies agreed with my post i only expect trolling. This post is not for vicious this post is for all non-vicious factions leaders and members.

Tedybear your lying on your posts even lucretiax post seems more real.

My purpose is to warn about how vicious work and what is doing , so i will not enter in a endless arguments with vici trollers.

Don't get get deceived by vicious false look , is not vicious members fault is the officer core fault...

lol, well then, since u know all about vicious and the officers and who does apps and what vicious does with it's members then be my guest, tell me. Marines won war last night and u seem angry. This reminds me of Spell's battle cry against vicious, only he said stuff on his main too. b:chuckle you, my good sir, are too pro for me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FallenNix - Raging Tide
    FallenNix - Raging Tide Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Hater In The House!!!!
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    i dont get why anyone responds to vicial/spell.
    RT has known for a looooong time that he is full of ****.

buuuuuuuuuuut, since we are all contributing, i can vouch for tia and teddy, and im not even in vicious.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    eww its bastilla b:spit
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • Yatza - Raging Tide
    Yatza - Raging Tide Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Find me one person who I bribed and offered gear or money or what have you and I will step down and leave right away.

b:cute b:pleased Teddy geared me up... He wanted his 2nd wife to look as OP n pro as his 1st one!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    True be told, Vicious recruited me and promised me money n glory. The told me if I joined, I'd get free R9RR the new cast that's coming out full +12 G16 cube neck...oh wait...nvm.

First off, I'd like to say that wall of text...way to hard to read...I cried my eyes out after the first paragraph of so much BS in so little time. Since you know so much about Vicious behind that fake forum account, why don't you share real evidence or maybe perhaps find 1 person with a real account that actually agree's with you that has been in Vicious and isn't completely butt hurt from behind kicked. You got both Bastilla and Greymark saying that you're full of it and they're not even in Vicious anymore.

All in all, I'm a **** bag, you're a fake person that likes to get some attention and life goes on..

PS; Vicious never lost #1 title in TW, We haven't lost a 1v1 defense since QQme's glory days from what I remember and Greymark still likes men. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Boartracker - Raging Tide
    Boartracker - Raging Tide Posts: 614 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    b:laugh I'm glad to see another trolling tides thread get going. It was getting boring. b:thanks

• _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    What Boar said.

And to be on topic, what Moe said. I said it months before. "Vicious is most likely going to be that faction that never lost a 1v1 TW in their prime."

That prime time has already passed, and we still have yet to lose a 1v1 defense TW. I only classify that as a faction that has overpowered the top one. Not tooting Vicious's horn, but the truth has to be thrown out there by someone.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Amily_Alaine - Raging Tide
    Amily_Alaine - Raging Tide Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I heard if you mention Hilter and ****, it can close a thread.

b:shutup
    edited October 2012
    mentioning po.rn didnt get a thread closed.. i doubt hitler and **** will
  • Greymark - Raging Tide
    edited October 2012
    mentioning po.rn didnt get a thread closed.. i doubt hitler and **** will

Check out the thread titled "Asher" and be amazed at my hitler thread closing skills.
  • Amily_Alaine - Raging Tide
    Amily_Alaine - Raging Tide Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Check out the thread titled "Asher" and be amazed at my hitler thread closing skills.

Greymark has amazing skill for a cashshopper... thread closing skill but still. b:laugh
  • Phobik_ - Raging Tide
    Phobik_ - Raging Tide Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited October 2012

Greykitty-san? Who is Asher, as far as i can tell a lvl 95 that made QQme back when lvl 70 was A BIG THING? (yes elvenne taught me caps are for cool kids b:pleased) He should log on game and pwn everyone with his beast tt90 gear, no wonder QQme has stayed alive for so long all thx to this guy!
    edited October 2012

there was a thread that was like 13 pages long didnt close even though the last 3 pages were totally pushing the limit.. worse than ur ****'s and hitler