Asher

TruthWarren - Raging Tide
TruthWarren - Raging Tide Posts: 1,028 Arc User
edited October 2012 in Tideswell (East)
Don't read the forums anymore but time to time i search my name to see if i've been mentioned

Well then Google this. You're constantly stroking your own epeen and your ego is unwarranted. You think you're somehow important. What have you even done? Can you name anything, apart from "founding QQme"? Or trying to get girls to Skype with you, then sending pictures around when they finally do? Or spamming the forums telling everyone you're the one that started QQme just so you can feel important? It's over, Asher. If you ever get lead back it will be because QQme has completely disbanded. And why would it matter? If you don't play here anymore, and if you supposedly "Don't read the forums", then why would you care about a faction that you abandoned before it even reached its prime? Maybe it's time to move on. There is nothing left for you here.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
Post edited by TruthWarren - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Greymark - Raging Tide
    Greymark - Raging Tide Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited October 2012

You're constantly stroking your own epeen and your ego is unwarranted. You think you're somehow important. What have you even done? Can you name anything, apart from "founding QQme"? It's over, Asher. why would you care about a faction that you abandoned before it even reached its prime? Maybe it's time to move on. There is nothing left for you here.

This is what i think everytime i see an Asher post. I cut out the parts that werent needed.
  • BloodTyrant - Raging Tide
    BloodTyrant - Raging Tide Posts: 581 Arc User
    edited October 2012

Well then Google this. You're constantly stroking your own epeen and your ego is unwarranted. You think you're somehow important. What have you even done? Can you name anything, apart from "founding QQme"? Or trying to get girls to Skype with you, then sending pictures around when they finally do? Or spamming the forums telling everyone you're the one that started QQme just so you can feel important? It's over, Asher. If you ever get lead back it will be because QQme has completely disbanded. And why would it matter? If you don't play here anymore, and if you supposedly "Don't read the forums", then why would you care about a faction that you abandoned before it even reached its prime? Maybe it's time to move on. There is nothing left for you here.

ouch, reality hits your hard, bro!
  • Asher - Raging Tide
    Asher - Raging Tide Posts: 584 Arc User
    edited October 2012

Do you have a degree in Asher history?
    I honestly don't know who you are was you even playing when I was around?
    If you know so much about me, you'd know my presence on PW:MY (rip) and harshlands.

P.s. you're feeding me so much attention after 2 and half years of not playing but browsing the forums and making mads mad like you, do you even lift bro?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FapFapFap:
    Asher, cuz every1 can see he's shaved - classy women.
    Wifey:
    Wow, Devently had to vote Asher, Hes one sexy **** Woman. <3
    CupCake:
    Haha, easily Asher.. no contest.
  • TruthWarren - Raging Tide
    edited October 2012

Haha... you know damn well who I am. That 3rd grade level **** only makes you look like an idiot.
    P.s. you're feeding me so much attention after 2 and half years of not playing but browsing the forums and making mads mad like you, do you even lift bro?

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/23724526.jpg

Also, inb4 your "hurr hurr i trolz u" BS (oops, too late), nobody is buying it. Sorry.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Greymark - Raging Tide
    edited October 2012
    Do you have a degree in Asher history?
    If you know so much about me, you'd know my presence on PW:MY (rip) and harshlands.

Lol you're completely missing the point here. Sure you were once maybe a somebody? Way way way back when in a land far far away? But now not a single **** is given about your random "I HAZ BEEN QQME LEADER B4!!" Ramblings, like oh you guys are talking about string theory? let me tell you how that somehow relates to how i was once the leader of QQme and here's a screenshot to show it. Huh? your favorite TV show is Desperate housewives? Here let me tell you about how that relates to when i was leader of QQme accompanied with a screenshot. Lol not a single person cares anymore dude.

I don't even know you and i think i've seen that screenshot of you when you founded QQme like 17 seperate times all posted by you. Get, Over, It.
  • Herozero - Raging Tide
    Herozero - Raging Tide Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    +1 i was one the ldr of vertu rofl
  • Asher - Raging Tide
    edited October 2012

Haha... you know damn well who I am. That 3rd grade level **** only makes you look like an idiot.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/23724526.jpg

Also, inb4 your "hurr hurr i trolz u" BS (oops, too late), nobody is buying it. Sorry.
    Lol you're completely missing the point here. Sure you were once maybe a somebody? Way way way back when in a land far far away? But now not a single **** is given about your random "I HAZ BEEN QQME LEADER B4!!" Ramblings, like oh you guys are talking about string theory? let me tell you how that somehow relates to how i was once the leader of QQme and here's a screenshot to show it. Huh? your favorite TV show is Desperate housewives? Here let me tell you about how that relates to when i was leader of QQme accompanied with a screenshot. Lol not a single person cares anymore dude.

I don't even know you and i think i've seen that screenshot of you when you founded QQme like 17 seperate times all posted by you. Get, Over, It.

Hand on heart truthwarren i don't know who you are who are you? I don't have to troll anymore cause you new baby trolls troll yourselves.

@greymark bro you dont even know me and you write paragraph after paragraph of **** which shows you fanboi'd me cause you know so much its ok il send you signed autograph picture of qqme lead pic xoxo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FapFapFap:
    Wifey:
    CupCake:
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited October 2012

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/27167332.jpg
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Greymark - Raging Tide
    edited October 2012
    Hand on heart truthwarren i don't know who you are who are you? I don't have to troll anymore cause you new baby trolls troll yourselves.

@greymark bro you dont even know me and you write paragraph after paragraph of **** which shows you fanboi'd me cause you know so much its ok il send you signed autograph picture of qqme lead pic xoxo

Aha I'm pretty sure Hitler wrote a few paragraphs about jewish people in his lifetime but i seriously doubt he was a fan... I'm pretty sure he also did not know every single jewish person on earth when he decided to massacre them. And I don't need to know every epeen stroking noob that has ever played this game to make fun of one when i see one.

Nice logic though. Your trolling seems rusty, try harder next time.
  • Facerolled - Raging Tide
    Facerolled - Raging Tide Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Aha I'm pretty sure Hitler wrote a few paragraphs about jewish people in his lifetime but i seriously doubt he was a fan... I'm pretty sure he also did not know every single jewish person on earth when he decided to massacre them. And I don't need to know every epeen stroking noob that has ever played this game to make fun of one when i see one.

You know an argument is srs bsns when someone brings up Hitler/****/Holocaust.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    boogiepanda | Demon Archer || Facerolled | Demon Wizard

tinyurl.com/PWIArcherWizardPvP
  • Asher - Raging Tide
    edited October 2012

Like i said i don't even need to try anymore you just troll yourselves, comparing real life warfare to a game hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FapFapFap:
    Wifey:
    CupCake:
  • Asher - Raging Tide
    edited October 2012
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FapFapFap:
    Wifey:
    CupCake:
  • ToyTank - Raging Tide
    ToyTank - Raging Tide Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    You know an argument is srs bsns when someone brings up Hitler/****/Holocaust.

Goodwin's law states the longer the discussion thread grows, the probability approaches that Hitler will be introduced.

But on page 1 b:shocked http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/28011053.jpg
    Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
  • Greymark - Raging Tide
    edited October 2012
    Goodwin's law states the longer the discussion thread grows, the probability approaches that Hitler will be introduced.

But on page 1 b:shocked http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/28011053.jpg

hahaha thank you, someone got it :P

Although i think it's Godwin's law tank http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_law
  • ToyTank - Raging Tide
    ToyTank - Raging Tide Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Goodwin%27s%20law

the internet cant decide how to spell it.
    Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
  • Greymark - Raging Tide
    edited October 2012

Lol regardless it seems that one went over Asher's head.
  • TruthWarren - Raging Tide
    edited October 2012
    I'm normally not one to say this, but... Asher, you seem really mad and your attempts to divert attention from that are kinda lame b:laugh You come here and spam these forums looking for someone to stroke your ego, and when you get laughed at and trolled instead of idolized you claim that you're trolling us or we're trolling ourselves. It's nothing but a lame, last-ditch attempt to save face and nobody is buying it. Feel free to continue though. RT forums are kinda dead lately and we haven't had a laughing stock in a while.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited October 2012
    This went on longer than I wanted.

Closing this.
This discussion has been closed.