East Coast Servers Effected by Sandy?

Comments

• nessygurl
    nessygurl Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Just because you can;t get on game doesn;t mean it's the end of the world! Alot of people are seriously being effected by this so have some sympathy, ijs!
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Yikes! This storm is very bad though so it's not a huge worry for me. Even if it' takes days....stay safe tech support. And to everyone on the east coast, stay safe!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • SyntherosX - Harshlands
    SyntherosX - Harshlands Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Ok you first. Go.

It came and passed I stand uneffected < New York. People were scared to deliver .. i had to go pick up my own fycking food b:angry
    Wait till December , and try to be the first to tell us how the cull is b:bye

Supersticious much? ^ I hadn't taken you for that type of person lol... ignorant people these days.
    nessygurl wrote: »
    Just because you can;t get on game doesn;t mean it's the end of the world! Alot of people are seriously being effected by this so have some sympathy, ijs!

Yes I guess you're right now that i think about it some areas got seriously owned. Forgive me if I sounded cold hearted. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    postimg.org/image/6u8f8sdtt/
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Storm flew over me i'm alive <
    *hands one of those 'I survived' shirts like the Splash Mountain ones*
    ..anyone know at all how Pennsylvania's erm future-lookings-at-with-the-storm I don't know how to phrase that is so far/have seen any forecasts for 'em >:?
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Winddagger - Harshlands
    Winddagger - Harshlands Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    It came and passed I stand uneffected < New York. People were scared to deliver .. i had to go pick up my own fycking food b:angry

Supersticious much? ^ I hadn't taken you for that type of person lol... ignorant people these days.

Yes I guess you're right now that i think about it some areas got seriously owned. Forgive me if I sounded cold hearted. b:surrender

You know me better to always play along with wordplay and try to lighten the mood with sarcastic jokes Synt

Dont jump in to conclusions as much man lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Roar of the dragon, burning with my soul
    Shall hear the tremor and fear in the shadows
    Let my darkness of my heart consume you all
    Your insanity is my sanity, let it eat away at your soul
    The blitz of the firery night ...
  • Labells - Dreamweaver
    Labells - Dreamweaver Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    It seems to me the only peeps raging are the people saying we're all QQing about servers being down - there's no serious QQ here we all realise the impacts of the storm and do not wish anyone risk their lives to keep a game server up.

I'm sure everyone here wishes all the people in the storms path a safe passage through this trying time.

With that established I'd like to apologies america you have to bail out Wall street again b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited October 2012

*hands one of those 'I survived' shirts like the Splash Mountain ones*
    ..anyone know at all how Pennsylvania's erm future-lookings-at-with-the-storm I don't know how to phrase that is so far/have seen any forecasts for 'em >:?

We (Pennsylvania) are pretty much ****ed, according to the forecasts.

That said, the radar shows the storm sitting directly on top of me, and I've gotten nothing more than a windy drizzle.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • SteelStar - Heavens Tear
    SteelStar - Heavens Tear Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Oh Lord, cleanse this earth. Bring upon our doomsday! b:victory
    It's a game and I'm proud to be a stupid fail demon barb!
    My EPIC Fail Demon Barb has 40k/48k HP and my stat points are as follows:
    VIT 552 STR 310 DEX 60! b:surrender
  • babsy537
    babsy537 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    i live in ny so yeah its pretty bad my basement is flooding and winds and rain is always goin so yeah dont **** about the game or ask for free stuff due to a hurricane coming thru and them getting to safety
  • Samaela - Dreamweaver
    Samaela - Dreamweaver Posts: 426 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    ...Uh. Where has anyone in this thread said that getting the servers back up is more important than the people being stuck in the hurricane? Sure, people(me included) think it sucks that our servers is down, but that doesn't mean we don't see how dangerous this storm is for people.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Samaela[demon cleric]||Nanimee[mystic]||aquaelle[psychic]
  • Sword_Tammer - Dreamweaver
    Sword_Tammer - Dreamweaver Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    server down for ever, yayb:victory
  • Sir_rusty - Dreamweaver
    Sir_rusty - Dreamweaver Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Got my gold for my last +10 orb for my wepon came on and thought you pulled an early maint.
    b:chuckle
    Hope all ok in the storm b:sadb:flowerb:flower
  • dyker01
    dyker01 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    >.> we are all complaining about serveur are down but i'm sure some poeple are already died in the storm ...
    well overpopulation probleme will be over soon b:victory
    (just joking when i say : "well overpopulation probleme will be over soon b:victory")
  • Zavain - Dreamweaver
    Zavain - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I'm in Ireland is east cost still down?
  • dyker01
    dyker01 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2012

yep still down
  • _Mg_Zr - Heavens Tear
    _Mg_Zr - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited October 2012

Aye she's still down
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Mg_Zr - level 100 sage Barb / level 101 demon r9 aps barb on Harshlands
    Mg_Zr - level 100 demon Psychic
    _mg_zr_ - level 100 demon Blademaster
    |\/|erlin_ 7x Wizard
    Makaveli_ - 8x Harshlands sin
  • Zavain - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2012
    Oh no I was about to meet the love of my life everything was perfect i need to get on asap
  • Zavain - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2012
    How long till it is up do you think???
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Probably around the start of the business day - 3-5 hours from now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • deathprins
    deathprins Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    How long till it is up do you think???

Between now and maybe days after Sandy depending on possible dmg.
  • Zavain - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2012
    If she loves me she'll wait right???
  • Zavain - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2012
    Sorry folks just frustrated...
  • Zavain - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2012
    I'm going to sleep on it thanks everyone for replying ^^
  • Samaela - Dreamweaver
    Samaela - Dreamweaver Posts: 426 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    If she's the love of your life, she'll probably wait for you. Not like she can sign on either. If she doesn't wait.... Guess she wasn't the love of your life. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Samaela[demon cleric]||Nanimee[mystic]||aquaelle[psychic]
  • nessygurl
    edited October 2012
    Let's just pray that everyone really being effected by this stays safe b:scorn
  • QueenOfSins - Dreamweaver
    QueenOfSins - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I'm going to sleep on it thanks everyone for replying ^^

Living in Ireland and going to bed at 9 am.. b:laugh
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    nessygurl wrote: »
    Let's just pray that everyone really being effected by this stays safe b:scorn

Indeed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • nessygurl
    edited October 2012
    I have alot of friends that are going through the brunt of this right now and I am fairly worried, it'll hit me soon too so as long as they are safe, Vixen is happeh b:pleased
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited October 2012

First I was all sgksmgkldg stopitponiesfreakingponiesDDD:<<Tomanyofyoutiredofyoubynow.
    Then I clicked and saw it and it was all d'aw, that's cute x3 (Mainily 'cause of the ear >.>')
    Darn it >3>'

And, well, some people are nocturnal :D I'm on a night schedule right now~.

>: And hopes that it doesn't get so so much worse in PA than what it is right now then Dx And euh everywhere else of course x3 Get better~
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • akosireann
    akosireann Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I have relatives in NY state, it did not hit that hard as it was hitting in NYC and other coastal towns (they are at Albany) but anything can happen with a hurricane that big (remember Katrina?). I just hope for the best for them and anyone and their loved ones facing this disaster.

Now for more sniping at fail veno builds and gears in the veno forumsb:shutup
    Go Pure or go Fail

You have enemies? Good. That means you stood up for something in your life - Winston Churchill

Status of PvP in RT

The best pk in Raging Tides is in World Chat- Dylena